Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi (68448 Views)

Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Taylordedon(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
We told them to stop the unnecessary protest...[/quote]
will you sharrapp !!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Majikman(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
You don go #ENDSARS ... Now them don end you . As early as 8:30 nah bad news ur family go hear .

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by fairheart(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

We told them to stop the unnecessary protest...
It is necessary! Your father said the same thing and now, look at you? You cannot comfortably live the life of your dream. Will you let your children suffer the same fate you're suffering now. Nigeria needs to be restructured, and this is what this agitation and protest is systematically demanding.
Are you this stupid? If you are an educated youth, you should know better!

4 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Armanipounds: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2020
There is more to this than meet the eyes...... this protests has been hijacked by some fifth columnist out with an agenda to label the protest violent so the military can be drafted in to douse tension.......this is a calculated attempt to unleash genocide on the Nigerian youths. The International community should be aware of all these surreptitious moves by the Nigerian Government!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by jimmychang: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

You are a bastard ....you will be a bastard and will forever be a bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2020
when 10 warriors go to war and only one returns, the one that returns is the wisest warrior among others.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by chianos: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
my fellow Nigerians. if this story is true then let us know that it is possible the people who don't want the protest to continue can possibly plant bombs & suicide bombers within the crowds, blow them up and blame it on bokoharam.
thereby causing fear and ending the protests.

anything is possible in this beautiful country

Truly This is very possible that's why you can't regard naija as a 'beautiful country'

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Dreamliner787(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
It's only idiots that will still be out there protesting #EndSARS. It has ended already, what the fvck do y'all want again?!!.. some Nigerians sef ehnn.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by HeadShot: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

And for that you deliberately used an SUV to run over people....

Cc All Nairalanders
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by dfrost: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
SUV runs into #EndSARS protesters
Another youth gone
All these tactics don't work

- attack them with lies /FAILED
- called them clouters /FAILED and ADDED premium petrol
- started prosars /FAILED
- poured hot water/FAILED
- tear gas /FAILED
- bribe influencers /FAILED and ADDED premium petrol
- bring cultists to destroy things in Yaba to show we need SARS /FAILED
- took thugs to Abuja to attack protesters /FAILED woefully
- hit them with SUV /FAILED
- block the Internet /WILL FAIL and add explosive gas

Government, go and look for this book "Communism rise: how Berlin and Russia tamed society smiley" - even if you understand the tactics and use it, I am confident you will still fail. All these mumu ideas you are given won't stop the protests.

Please add the below:

- took thugs to Alausa to attack protesters /happening as we speak... angry
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by thesilentman(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Dreambeat:
All these are aimed at instilling fears in the protesters.Next thing now is to quickly agree with ASUU's demand in order for them to call of the strike for students to return to school
You are in the spirit bro!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
This is what I was talking about,this protest need to be suspended at least for 6 months
I won’t have sympathy for you if you get killed out there,we have gotten what we want

You never went out there to protest.....stop speaking as if you did.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by yaki84: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

You and who?
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
Another youth gone

- tear gas /FAILED

Government, go and look for this book "Communism rise: how Berlin and Russia tamed society smiley" - even if you understand the tactics and use it, I am confident you will still fail. All these mumu ideas you are given won't stop the protests.

You must be Igbo, Lol. The reason why protest can never topple a government in Nigeria is because it is done on regional grounds and on sentiment not issue based. This particular protest is seen as North vs South. It will not do much.

For a protest to topple a govt, the whole country needs to key in. I dont ever see that happening. We are too divided.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by orgylover: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2020
so what happened to the suv.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by orgylover: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
Another youth gone

- tear gas /FAILED

i pray may them no use boko haram o
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Flier: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You never went out there to protest.....stop speaking as if you did.
I did for 3 straight days
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Mayng01(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Rip to the deceased. The struggle continues
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:

I did for 3 straight days

Ok.... that doesn't warrant anyone to kill unarmed protesters.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by YoonSung30: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
It pains me when I type RIP, on issues related to these protesters. In as much, I really appreciate the youths effort to reform Nigeria, yet I don't want any of them bath with their own blood. Anyway, I believe Revolution won't come without staking LIVES.

RIP my hero, may God strengthen their families.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by crackajackIOS(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
We will remember the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters
We will remain focus and relentless
We will not back down till we get what we demand for
The sacrifice of our brothers and sisters won't be in vain

We move Nigerian Youths.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by juman(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Anybody doing EndSARS protest now is a criminal.

They are wasting their protest.
Instead there are uncountable of other things to protest on.
Rather protest against corruption, bad governance, insecurity etc.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by rotadeco27: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You must be Igbo, Lol. The reason why protest can never topple a government in Nigeria is because it is done on region grounds and on sentiment not issue based. This particular protest is seen as North vs South. It will not do much.

For a protest to topple a govt, the whole country needs to key in. I dont ever see that happening. We are too divided.
U may be right , but the protest can lead to break up . let's the region that is at peace with the evil government continue with their government!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by maclatunji: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
If we are going to be objective. Blocking the road is a dangerous venture. There is no reason to believe a driver would deliberately drive and kill people in a group except:

1. He is drunk
2. Isn't a properly trained driver
3. Got scared seeing the crowd/mob.

It doesn't make sense to suggest the killing was deliberate.

Why?

The driver is not likely to survive the repercussions.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by fayded(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
Your family are fool,I was there protesting but there is always an end to everything,the more we protest the more people we lose
We have gotten what we want and we should suspend it,we were on the street protesting while some are on twitter collecting donations and push for more protest to get more money
You need to use your brain before you lose a family member to this protest

I can swear with my life dt u never protested. Cos if u did, u no go Dey talk ds kind rubbish. What is it Dt u wanted dt u got?? Change of name of SARS?? End of police brutality?? Arresting d defaulted SARS officials?? Which of them??
Oga keep quiet and be d fool u are.. Stop exposing ur foolishness online
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Flier: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
fayded:

I can swear with my life dt u never protested. Cos if u did, u no go Dey talk ds kind rubbish. What is it Dt u wanted dt u got?? Change of name of SARS?? End of police brutality?? Arresting d defaulted SARS officials?? Which of them??
Oga keep quiet and be d fool u are.. Stop exposing ur foolishness online
send me a pm I will send you pictures

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerians are their own worst enemies... I can't believe people actually take the word of this failed government, and go against those protesting for outright change.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by tonyson010(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Modified: Average Nigerians are too emotional about issues

This was a thread I created yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/6182135/nigerians-enough-protest-now

You and who are the we ?

Sorry , no going back and Nigerians are tired of the lip service this government has delivered.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
this is the type of news that lingers me when people die for stupid endsarz protest very very stupid people.....

i was in a taxi coming from work so those protestors were protesting in abere they all block the road claiming #ENDSARz protest one of those idiots protesting just came near the taxi I board claiming that am I not a yahoo boy why can't I join them to protest then I responsded since I have a place of work why would I be doing a dumb protest then this stupid guy went to call his others hoodlums and they drew me out of the car and started harrasing me after they were satisfied they left me there with blood on my head thanks to my fellow passenger who took me to a clinic I wouldn't know what would happen to me .

so I won't be surprised if many more of this nuisance claiming protest die..

#End yahoo first before you #End sarz

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by InaNla(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Modified: Average Nigerians are too emotional about issues

This was a thread I created yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/6182135/nigerians-enough-protest-now
[/s]

See the element. set of sacrificial lambs to the gods.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Coldie(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Seriously what are endSars people protesting for again?

Demands have been met, what are u protesting for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.