Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi (68449 Views)

Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Goldencheese(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

Trying to silence them in anyway will blow this protest up into a revolution...

Especially that shutting the social media own... That is like inviting people to he online warriors to the street

Who advices this government?, they think like Laurette Onochie...

grin grin

If it was in Aba the driver for Don know where he Don trek reach for hell fire
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
rotadeco27:

U may be right , but the protest can lead to break up . let's the region that is at peace with the evil government continue with their government!

The Igbo's have all kinds of dreams out of pure hate for this govt. Breaking up a country isn't a tea party. Ask the Catalonia, they have been on it for close to a 100 years, the southern Cameroonians have been on it for close to 50 years.

Nigeria is more beneficial to the world powers as one country rather than a divided country that will be difficult to manage. That's why the have never support any successionist agenda.

This protest will just cripple the southern economy for nothing. The govt isn't feeling any heat or pressure to make a mistake on human rights abuses. The ports working well and oil production is excellent.

Anyway I wish you guys all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by tonyson010(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You must be Igbo, Lol. The reason why protest can never topple a government in Nigeria is because it is done on region grounds and on sentiment not issue based. This particular protest is seen as North vs South. It will not do much.

For a protest to topple a govt, the whole country needs to key in. I dont ever see that happening. We are too divided.

Keep dreaming and analysing, it will shock you at the end, on how far we gone with change.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nyamve1: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS or SWAT can end but that will not be the end of life. Where do u plan to spend ur eternity, remember me and u are the reason why Jesus died, Act4:12 the bible said no name that is given in heaven, on earth or beneath by which men must be save, except the name of Jesus. Jesus is the final and only solution for sin Hebrew 9:26. Accept Jesus now, hell is real so is heaven

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by dejavubobo1(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
DECENCY3:
[color=#990000][/color]

My life is too precious to be wasted just like that.
life is for rent we are all living to die. make ur living a purposeful one. Die for the good cause
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Ayotemide(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

We told them to stop the unnecessary protest...

Modified: Average Nigerians are too emotional about issues

This was a thread I created yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/6182135/nigerians-enough-protest-now

Baba STFU! STFU and find meaningful things to do with your time on Earth. Arindi!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by ransomed: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Ram the driver as he "rammed" innocent peaceful protesters" agent of the devil must not be allowed to go. Thank you.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Biodun556(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The Igbo's have all kinds of dreams out of pure hate for this govt. Breaking up a country isn't a tea party. Ask the Catalonia, they have been on it for close to a 100 years, the southern Cameroonians have been on it for close to 50 years.

Nigeria is more beneficial to the world powers as one country rather than a divided country that will be difficult to manage. That's why the have never support any successionist agenda.

This protest will just cripple the southern economy for nothing. The govt isn't feeling any heat or pressure to make a mistake on human rights abuses. The ports working well and oil production is excellent.

Anyway I wish you guys all the best

shocked

Great
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by olumide4christ: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Wasted just like that. SARS has been disbanded, but some very "intelligent" people think they must continue to protest over what no longer exists. Since they know better, let them continue. Anyone who has job or value time will not continue to protest when it's no longer necessary. Real fighters know when to fight and the right time to stop or retreat.....

Somebody will quote me now and say, what about the celebrities still joining in the protests now? And I will tell them, those celebrities are after personal interest now, they are gaining more popularity and making more money. Just using the real jobless yoots to catch cruise and gain popularity.

Sir, you have said it all... nothing more to say!

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by aminusodiq(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
You are the one who is very stupid!

You keep encouraging them on nairaland but won't join them. Now that they are dying, what can you do to support their families that will be in sorrow all of their lives? all you have to type now is "RIP to the dead"
go to twitter and see DAT movement is bigger than you!!!

2 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by olumide4christ: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Coldie:
Seriously what are endSars people protesting for again?

Demands have been met, what are u protesting for?

Please ask them oo!

Joblessness and Visionlessness at its peak!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

A paid member of BMC spotted. May God reward you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by kurupt1: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Omezif(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
This is a terrible
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Seunpaul01(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
my fellow Nigerians. if this story is true then let us know that it is possible the people who don't want the protest to continue can possibly plant bombs & suicide bombers within the crowds, blow them up and blame it on bokoharam.
thereby causing fear and ending the protests.

anything is possible in this beautiful country

You have a very valid point. The people need to be very careful. We can't afford to loose lives after all the hardship in the country.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by chatinent: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Initial gragra.

EndSarz.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
So sad
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by computerglobal(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
cool

cool

cool
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by purplerope: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Two persons are feared dead and many others injured after a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) ran into a crowd of #ENDSARS protesters at Alagbado, Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

Footage shared online shows a crowd gathered as youths carried away two lifeless bodies.

A medical team who volunteered was deployed around Amikanle area to take care of the wounded before those with severe injuries were moved to Cavesbury Hospital.

Witnesses said the silver SUV deliberately ran into the protesters in a bid to scare them off the road.

Igbere TV reports that although the driver of the vehicle was yet to be identified, it was gathered that an angry mob destroyed the SUV as well as a tricycle involved in the accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMd607PDAk

Yeah it happened yesterday afternoon around First Apex bus stop Amiable/Ait area

The guys in the Marwa where at fault very reckless on the road, thought the dead where three though
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by EMMY76: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari's terrorist brothers doing what they know how to do best.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by DAVE5(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Good morning sir, i come in peace, I have few questions for you, I’m asking because I’ve seen people throw shades at you on this thread, I don’t do throwing shades, I don’t do fights, I don’t have a gang here on Nairaland cos I only trust me, I’ve been on this website for a long time, I would rarely comment cos most people say it better than I would, I like to understand people and why some don’t want Nigeria’s progress

Are you a Nigerian?

If yes, do you live in Nigeria?

If yes, what’s your age bracket?

I’m in my early 30’s

I’m a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Unrated900(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Let’s all be careful with this protest

Youth please be careful.

The devil is using this protest to cut some life short

The govt has turned deaf ears to our demand let’s leave them and continue our own hustling

May we not be victims of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Hatima: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2020
My instincts tell me this chaos will give room for local militias to penetrate the south.. please let's be wise. We are not ready for war..
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by fayded(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
send me a pm I will send you pictures

Send d pics to d family of those killed by SARS, and those being arrested for protesting. Oga, I don't rate u, shift abeg. If u mention me again. U re wasting ur time, we Dey akwa now, na awkuzu SARS dey hear am. Them go kwete
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Bobage16(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
This is what I was talking about,this protest need to be suspended at least for 6 months
I won’t have sympathy for you if you get killed out there,we have gotten what we want
see wetin u de talk na,,,noby only #endsars be d matter,,,so dem no suppose investigate all dose deaths,,dose wicked sars need to suffer.haba...i gues uv not had an encounter with dem sha
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by HAccord: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Ex-SARS officials did it.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by egoldman(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Swerve plz , current happenings in the country is beyond your zombistic comprehension angry
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by ola6: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Dude shut the Bleep up
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by kayusely70(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
Nawa oooo

Nairaland owner no dey send people happy birthday message.

Nairaland Users today is my birthday, please wish me happy birthday and any one that want to show me love this my Aza 0077272587 Access bank
Happy Birthday To U Bro

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Iniobongumoh: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
That guy and de rest of the thugs should be burnt alive �., Jungle justice is sometimes the solution.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Jaapu: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
my fellow Nigerians. if this story is true then let us know that it is possible the people who don't want the protest to continue can possibly plant bombs & suicide bombers within the crowds, blow them up and blame it on bokoharam.
thereby causing fear and ending the protests.

anything is possible in this beautiful country

You are the one causing fear now jare with your fucking imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.