Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole (35406 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Kwanza: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6180396/oshiomhole-pleads-out-of-court-settlement-ortoms

The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, has said he is ready to forgive the former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), if he tenders an apology.

Ortom stated this on Wednesday, while speaking to newsmen during the distribution of 46 vehicles to 23 local government chairmen and leaders of the State House of Assembly in Makurdi.

Earlier this week, Oshiomhole sought an out-of-court settlement, at the further hearing of a N10billion libel suit Ortom instituted against him.

Ortom had slammed the suit on Oshiomhole, after he claimed the Governor had a hand in the death of two Catholic priests and parishioners at Mbalom community, Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.

The presiding judge, Justice Augustine Ityonyiman, adjourned the case until October 29, 2020 for the report of settlement.

Ortom has made it clear he will forgive Oshiomhole if he goes back to the news medium he used to vilify him and have the apology published and also meet conditions set by his (Ortom) lawyers.

“I am a Christian. The Bible says forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

“If he comes back now to tender an apology and also go back to the same news medium he used to scandalise and vilify me to have the apology published and also meet the condition set by my lawyers, I will certainly forgive him,” Ortom said.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/15/n10bn-suit-ortom-gives-condition-to-forgive-oshiomhole/

17 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by MickzyDonald: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Who cares....They are still the same set of Animals that this country still harbor

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by colorsofrainbow: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Meaning you can NEVER forgive Oshiomole again cos the Oshiomole I know can NEVER apologize publicly even on gunpoint...
The nugatory ego he possesses is something else..His mouth runs before his brain

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Luckydubby7(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Oga if he fail to meet up with these conditions, pls don't forgive.
Osho pikin must learn by force.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Mutemenot(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy osho pikin

9 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by omowolewa: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
That's two-fighting, am heading for today's protest

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

And what about he didn't? grin grin

Condition to forgive?, when God say forgive your neighbor and you will be forgiven. grin grin

Contradicting grin

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by theophilusj31(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2020
the oshomole that I know will never beg for forgiveness,his over grown ego is bigger than his sense of reasoning

9 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by ThatFairGuy1: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

10 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Oshomole don become IDP true true.
Dis use and dump no be here o

16 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Yobabad: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Oshemole is now a shadow of himself

7 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Moferere: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Ortom say no automatic forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Freestainworld(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Oshomole now seeking forgiveness, what a world

7 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Gondonu: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2020
If he comes back now to tender an apology and also go back to the same news medium he used to scandalise and vilify me to have the apology published...
This is how Oshiomole stupidly killed Ize Iyamu political career with his running tap mouth yet still came back to wanting to foist the same man on Edo people.
Oshiomole no get 10B to pay debt.

14 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by DozieMartin: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Osho don hear am. Everybody just the press am like toy

9 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by protests: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by richiemcgold: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Don't forgive him. he should pay the 10b naira.
you can donate the money to victims of Fulani attacks in your state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by slivertongue: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
oshiomhole must receive sense by force.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by tsspsolutions: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Very good... The Bible says Pride goes before a fall. That arrogant Oshiomole MUST be humbled at all cost.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Fahdiga(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Ortom should make Osho pikin roll on the floor and shout torgba 500 times then give him a loud knock on that his ape looking head

17 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by ODJ124(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Osho baba.... is a dogged fighter...
Thread seen...
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na una problem jare
But our politicians get money o
He go pay 10B if he no forgive him?
I think we need to wage war against the politicians and government after this SARS saga.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by sapientia(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
See what a once elevated labour leader have turned himself into.

Very shameful to say the least.

That was how his rants of 2016 cost Pastor his governorship ambition

He has also made many people political orphans.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Year 2020 isn't nice to oshiomole at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by JIMMY1393: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Smh
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by DesignssHub7(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by favour32(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Who cares....They are still the same set of Animals that this country still harbor
Read the news again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by mathkid(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
undecided
Well I am a Graphics designer and I design quite alot of things... check my signature for more info

Thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Kwara State Governor-elect Visits Bola Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.