Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... (583 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / SARS: Between Gov Zulum And Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by gd9ja: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful, Important & Should Be Applauded?

First of, a question as this, ain’t necessary at this time. It sounds funny and silly. Every protester both online and offline, man and woman, kids and adults, young and old, are powerful, important and should be applauded.
I decided to talk about this because I noticed that some people are feeling more important than others. They’ve started comparing between those on the streets and online protesters. Such comparison is silly and unreasonable.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL GIST AND COMMENTS
https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2020/10/end-sars-between-online-and-offline.html

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by Abasman008(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't start what you can't finish...

The comparison is in your head not anyone..

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by ATAKAM: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
online protesters oooo those ones na heavy amebo......hahahahaha offline protesters are the real deal.... infact both.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by clairebode(f): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
BOTH ARE IMPORTANT

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by Baawaa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
They complement one another, let get the fact here.
Like for Online
Share for Offline

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by Dididrumz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
gd9ja:
END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful, Important & Should Be Applauded?

First of, a question as this, ain’t necessary at this time. It sounds funny and silly. Every protester both online and offline, man and woman, kids and adults, young and old, are powerful, important and should be applauded.
I decided to talk about this because I noticed that some people are feeling more important than others. They’ve started comparing between those on the streets and online protesters. Such comparison is silly and unreasonable.

What sort of a stupid question is this??

Are You trying to cause division on our collective struggle??

offline or online, they are both serving a purpose.

Stop the comparison NOW.

2 Likes

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by OwenJesse27(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psT4Kt0458U

I do online and real life too ...this a video I took during a protest in Benin Lagos road today

2 Likes

Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by WhizdomXX(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Both are heavily needed. Offline are the real deal!
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Land soldiers all the way....
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by protests: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Don't mind the OP, for one minute I was going to flare him as an agent of discord of Pa Buhari's govt, but I checked him out. Hear im natty mouth "First of, a question as this, ain’t necessary at this time. It sounds funny and silly."
True true the tin really stupid. And yet you spider am put on web. It vex me!
He is an 'upcoming blogger', dem "controversy" bring traffic lots. The children of dem 'controversial busybodies' ala Ifedayo Freeze.
Nobody should waste their time on his nonsense
He should go and post Linda Ikeji vs Laura Ikeji - who tall pass

@ILoveDemMANNA:
@WhizdomXX
@Baawaa
@clairebode
@ATAKAM

gd9ja:

Abasman008:
Don't start what you can't finish...
The comparison is in your head not anyone..
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Don't mind the OP, for one minute I was going to flare him as an agent of discord of Pa Buhari's govt,
@ILoveDemMANNA:
@WhizdomXX
@Baawaa
@clairebode
@ATAKAM

Please, why have you been tagging me with this 5 day old moniker?
If you really want us to have a conversation can you tag me with your real and former moniker here on Nairaland so we can talk about the positives of this protest that will lead to a great Nigeria. I don't like people that hide before they can express themselves Please. BE BOLD!
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by alphacode: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Who's the idiot drawing comparisons? The #Endsars protest is for a collective goal
Re: END SARS: Between Online And Offline Protesters, Who Are The Most Powerful ... by ATAKAM: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Please, why have you been tagging me with this 5 day old moniker?
If you really want us to have a conversation can you tag me with your real and former moniker here on Nairaland so we can talk about the positives of this protest that will lead to a great Nigeria. I don't like people that hide before they can express themselves Please. BE BOLD!
show me how the old nairaland platform looks like...until then keep hiding under your burrow...... off to protest...we move.....

(1) (Reply)

HOW Hoodlums Hijacked President Buhari' Speech / So The Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs Was Right / Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.