Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly (35994 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Ruby5: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2020

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by protests: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2020
A lot of people do not realize yet the power #EndSARS currently wields.
Pa Buhari and the Lagos State Govt think this is something that is a play
Nobody, even myself included understand the force this movement has come to become
What happens today, nobody knows
If I will honestly advice anyone in government, I will tell them to wake up
Work with #EndSARS youth, they are more patriotic than the govt of the likes of Keyamo, Itse Sagay etc
People who used to do rights before they got appointments
Work with #EndSARS youth Baba Buhari
Offer them more than they can ever ask for and see whether #EndSARS won't sing your praise
But I am sure you will NOT do that, so #EndSARS! We move.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Joshmodest(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2020
They never experred it ...
#ENDSARS #ENDSWAT #ENDNIGERIA

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSenatorsAllowance

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by MickzyDonald: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Abeg shift jooor,..., #EndBrutality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by lindareep: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2020
I thought they banned protesters in FCT cheesy

Biko, I have just 3 BEARD GROWTH OIL in stock, I will deliver to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos. Payment on delivery

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by nairalandankrah: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2020
.The people know the truth..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by nairalandankrah: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2020
The peoples senator

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by nkwuocha: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Aberibe you're atleast good but go and sit down
#EndSenatorsBogusSalaries
#Revolution

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by yanabasee(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2020
The idea that they are doing everything to come up with a good plan for the country shows that they're not listening to us.....

We've been telling them what we want for weeks now and they're still planning?

I want to believe that, they're waitiing for the protest to have a different turn so they'll use force to end the protest....

And they had to carefully ask all staff to resume work just so they'll reduce the numbers of protesters......

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by jlinkd78(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2020
When you are loved by d people it's very easy it gives joy. This Abaribe spoke so well that nobody even remember what d Majority Leader might have said. In short it's only Abaribe at d moment can pacify and placate protesters and this has origin in his identifying with his ppl especially openly for IPOB against the FG

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by dokie: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Why didn't Lawan come and address the protesters?

They send Abaribe to calm protesters down but won't listen to him on the floor of the Senate.

Na their business be dat sha.

95% pay cut for NASS officials redirected to the NPF should be the next focus.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by GeneralStan(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2020
yanabasee:
The idea that they are doing everything to come up with a good plan for the country shoes that they're not listening to us.....

We've been telling them what we want for weeks now and they're still planning?

I want to believe that, they're waitiing for the protest to have a different turn so they'll use force to end the protest....

And they had to carefully ask all staff to resume work just so they'll reduce the numbers of protesters......

They don't listen but don't worry this protests have miraculous powers of opening deaf ears and resetting brains...

They will 2 million jobs to be able to reduce the number of protesters to a significant level....

28 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Daniel058(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2020
The only peoples Senator I know!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by dadavivo: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Yesterday I saw those Abuja protesters, it was 90% rich people children with Mercedes Benz and Lexus cars. No be small thing o.

they even share Coconut Rice, Chicken and lucozade Boost to me. Abeg make them no stop this protest abeg. Hunger wan finish me. that coconut rice enter my brain,

E go bad if them stop this protest now Abeg.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Rugaria: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Abaribe should stop allowing himself to be used at this time... Lawan and his colony of thieves shouldn't be sending him to go and use his image to calm upset Nigerians. The protest at the Senate should be to STOP their extremely fat allowances. There is nothing special about the work of a typical Nigerian senate that Should justify the massive amounts of money they corner every month, while their mates in other climese who are even far more productive take less..

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Abaribe... there is a reason they sent you. They know why they sent you. Nigeria is deliberately evil against its self.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Rhapsodia: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy

This man is very educated and eloquent. But his senatorial district is a shit hole after three terms.

Indeed, Abia state is cursed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Vyzz: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Abaribe I know say you good small....

But go and sit down...

We don't need any politicians.... We ain't politicising it....

17 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
If a very significant change can be made from this protest. Trust me, Nigeria is on the verge of getting better as this will make our leaders wake up. Let's not take the protest for granted. **A peaceful Protest Matters too ** God bless Nigerians!

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020

They should not listen to anybody in office

5 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria youth are damn lenient senator wey you suppose carry out beat the hell of them.
#endswat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
I love NIGERIA. My new Nigeria.

My most happiest time of this protest was when I saw where the youths pursued Omoyele Sowore alele...
They were shouting at him, "GO AWAY",
We don't want you here.
We don't want you or any politician.
Why are you wearing Revolution Now shirt?
You are supposed to be wearing EndSARS.
Sowore, get away from here,
We don't need you
GO away before we change am for you.
If you want to support us, go do so on twitter....
Just GO AWAY!!

Yele was just blabbing, he couldn't say any words that makes sense other than, 'I am here so you won't be killing yourselves or people supporting you bla bla bla' grin

These are the youths that want a good and better Nigeria, not some criminals and fraudsters using protest as bojuboju.
Up Correct Naija Youths...
WE MOVEEEEEE!!!

True information below.....
JAMES NWAFOR IS OFFICIALLY THE NUMBER ONE EVIL SARS OFFICER IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.

Here is the face representing the evil we are protesting against.

Amnesty international has a report on him....
https://www.nairaland.com/6185186/welcome-hell-amnesty-international-report

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by JappOfficial: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Giving politicians the platform to sweet-talk them will do more harm than Good.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by BigSarah(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Abaribe to the rescue

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by satoItex: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
I like this man

6 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by BruncleZuma: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by PeaceIlya: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
When the Niger Deltans rose to "revolt" & cut short the oil supply of oil companies/barons, they were asked to select "leaders" & representatives. They had just won a few battles. Not the war. Each time, the "representatives" were flown to Abuja, lodged in 5 star hotels and "entertained". A chaperone was attached to them from the other side, & ensures that they are lacking of nothing. These were riverine boys who hadn't seen opulence, talk more of the extravagance of oil coys, barons who saw these expenses as slush funds & the lavishness of Abuja.

A day turned into two & into weeks, & the message of the "chaperone" will be, "Enjoy yourselves. They're still in a meeting & will be with you shortly". The representatives were "freedom fighters", here to speak about their impoverished people & oil drenched villages.

Often, one or two will remind them of why they came to Abuja, because they were already falling into the hedonic trap. Others will remind the conscious ones to take life more easily - the inability to subdue the pull of money is where evil roots in. They fell. These were conscious strategies. A week or two later, when these "representatives" had fully clung to the web, the chaperone announces that the "ogas" were ready to see them.

It took nothing to convince these boys why a few millions, houses & cars for themselves & their boys (and maybe a few boreholes for the community) and a little projects by the companies was a good deal.

They were making a concession, after all, they had treated them well & understand their clamour. Why should they keep being at loggerheads with the military when they can work together? A little muscle is a good tactic even when you're at odds. The representatives agreed. They forgot about the struggle. The community. They reason they took up to arms. And the people. Greed is a motivator. Everyone has a price. "Concession. Negotiation. Leaders." "Committee."

The oldest trick in the Machiavellian book. As the saying goes, "if you must dine with the devil, use a long spoon". It's a deliberate derailment. Citizens (we) have not won ANYTHING. Just a few battles. If the government wanted to make reforms, they don't need to "negotiate" to do the right thing.

Already, factions are forming. They know you want power. If money is the root of evil, power is the soil on which it germinates.

There's always a history lesson.

Mind if I share this please?

Focus.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by Nnamebuka: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
interesting
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly by wonuks(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.