Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. (708 Views)

James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Buhari Has No Powers To Sack The CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by Zamrito: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Obiano have fired fired James nwafor, the for oc of sacs awkuzu.
He promised that James nwafor will face the wrath of the law..
https://m.guardian.ng/news/obiano-sacks-csp-james-nwafor-says-former-aide-will-be-prosecuted/
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by Skmoda360(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Amen .....I love this.....
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I don't know the details of the news, but it seems like this okafor no dey hear word. grin

Sack him and give way to vibrant people, life goes on.
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by tillaman(m): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by helinues: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Finally.. The man should be prosecuted as well..

So many horrible news about him
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by Joshmodest(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2020
If the man has any relationship with SARS then its a welcome development otherwise it's not my bizness !!!!
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by uniqueboi1(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2020
That beast should be lynched. As well as his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by MickzyDonald: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Politics sha..........

Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by dangotesmummy: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2020
Skmoda360:
Amen .....I love this.....
I don't love this.this is not a severe punishment at all.how can a man that committed such heinous crime and killings just be sacked? Why can't he also be killed the way he killed others ? Just a slap in the wrist punishment you say you Love? He was an SSA to a governor before his retirement (can't remember the name now) and also a supposed billionaire so sacking him will not have any effect on him.hes not fit to be alive he should not be living among human beings.
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by dangotesmummy: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2020
uniqueboi1:
That beast should be lynched. As well as his family.
gbam!

Except they're hiding something lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by Skmoda360(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I don't love this.this is not a severe punishment at all.how can a man that committed such heinous crime and killings just be sacked? Why can't he also be killed the way he killed others ? Just a slap in the wrist punishment you say you Love? He was an SSA to a governor before his retirement (can't remember the name now) and also a supposed billionaire so sacking him will not have any effect on him.hes not fit to be alive he should not be living among human beings.
You have said it all........he should be tied to a moving trailer....

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by dangotesmummy: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Skmoda360:

You have said it all........he should be tied to a moving trailer....
before you know it now he will travel to another country with his family to start another life

Drag him and his family.this goes beyond sacking.though I suspect that since he was killing for politicians and selling human parts to them for rituals they won't want to kill him because they're scared of getting exposed so the convenient thing to do was to sack him but I'm still not satisfied with the punishment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by doggedfighter(f): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Time to reason his matter
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by asanwafo: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Where did u find him guilty, in court or on the social media?
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by dangotesmummy: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
asanwafo:
Where did u find him guilty, in court or on the social media?
let him be tried and incarcerated not just sacked.whatever it is they need to do to let Justice prevail must be done, period!
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by asanwafo: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2020
dangotesmummy:
let him be tried and incarcerated not just sacked.whatever it is they need to do to let Justice prevail must be done, period!
Now u talked sense.
Re: Obiano Don Sack The Notorious James Nwafor. by ayodele17893: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2020
If the man has any relationship with SARS then its a welcome development otherwise it's not my bizness !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Prison On Fire / Resolutions Of Northern States Governors’ Forum Meeting / JUST IN: 18 Army Generals Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.