Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,953 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend (4181 Views)

PICTURES: [K1 De Ultimate] Kwam 1's Mansion In Ijebu Ode / Where Is 9ice / Alaafin Disowns Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2011
dammiecool:

Tical why u dey fall my hand now cry cry cry how u go say u no know mode 9, u too dey 4get things,anyway make I remind u na d guy wey enter park n shop dat day wey everybody start 2 cover nose because of hin body odour and stinkin timbaland boot sontin grin grin grin grin e be like say hin skin get scale like fish, grin hes better known as big babbie

remember
Oookaaayyyy. .dat 1 t-shirt & 1 timbaland boot rapper dat had to CRY to earn himself d one nd only hit in his dead career grin grin grin grin grin dont mind me, I do 4get boring nd unsuccessful rappers easily cool plus I dnt listen to his crap! Im too old 4 that shiiit plus he got nuffin to teach me undecided

damiecool. . by the way, hav u listened to Naeto C new album? dats anoda good album! cool
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by dammiecool(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
@tical
I don buy am but I never listen to it cool
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 2:47am On Mar 12, 2011
This single social conscious just swallowed that loghead boy "o bangin silmileti" "i be shoeshiner and mechanic and tomota importer" and all the some he has released and planned to release in his lifetime. A message is being passed across, not the same old bullshit. Oshi oda grin grin
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
I see no reason why we sud keep havin unrest mind becos of 9ice nor Ruggdey baba or wat they call dere self becos the anwser is quit simple ,pls go to alaba international walk to obaino and ask one of the greatest marketer dat whose album will sell up to a million copies becos according to statistic i never heard rugged man sold up to a million copies of his album so i think and believe 9ice is too nice
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2011
^^^Me am even about d quality of the music not the quantity it sold. Loghead is a failure to hip hop even to his naija hip hop he claims sef.
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
NIGER BOY:

I see no reason why we sud keep havin unrest mind becos of 9ice nor Ruggdey baba or wat they call dere self becos the anwser is quit simple ,pls go to alaba international walk to obaino and ask one of the greatest marketer dat whose album will sell up to a million copies becos according to statistic i never heard rugged man sold up to a million copies of his album so i think and believe 9ice is too nice
Crap!!!!! u hav always bn a poor researcher all ur life. .datz y u neva made it to college. grin grin grin grin grin If u feel rugged dont sell records then u must be living in Iraq grin grin grin grin grin u lame arse doofus undecided

Baba_Eleko:

^^^Me am even about d quality of the music not the quantity it sold. Loghead is a failure to hip hop even to his naija hip hop he claims sef.
u r a failure to ur family already grin grin grin grin grin hav u eva wondered y they always use u to cite a bad example to ur siblings undecided Eleko d Nitwit grin grin grin grin grin

when the man u call Loghead was busy revolutionizing hip hop where was mODE9? He was busy sucking pay back boss solo dee's big corkkk just 2 get his failure of a mixtape out undecided the ogre kept quiet then, now he is making more noise lyk a town crier grin grin grin grin grin living off what rugged made a success undecided He feels confronting rugged makes him a boss What a foool? mODE9 baboontunde is d definition of failure at 40 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
NIGER BOY:

Crap!!!!! u hav always bn a poor researcher all ur life. .datz y u neva made it to college. grin grin grin grin grin If u feel rugged dont sell records then u must be living in Iraq grin grin grin grin grin u lame arse doofus undecided

Baba_Eleko:

u r a failure to ur family already grin grin grin grin grin hav u eva wondered y they always use u to cite a bad example to ur siblings undecided Eleko d Nitwit grin grin grin grin grin

when the man u call Loghead was busy revolutionizing hip hop where was mODE9? He was busy sucking pay back boss solo dee's big corkkk just 2 get his failure of a mixtape out undecided the ogre kept quiet then, now he is making more noise lyk a town crier grin grin grin grin grin living off what rugged made a success undecided He feels confronting rugged makes him a boss What a foool? mODE9 baboontunde is d definition of failure at 40 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^You father could have done better than you. Maybe u were conceive through anaI.
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by Geeborlah(f): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
9iceeeeeeeeeeeeee, its all gud sha
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by batimoore: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
9icee forever
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ruggedman's first album was a classic!
his second album was normal, ruggedybaba ft 9ice was enuf to boost it a lil. . . . that song was a damn hit!

his third album is absolute nonsense!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
tosinaded@:

his second album was normal, ruggedybaba ft 9ice was enuf to boost it a lil. . . . that song was a damn hit!

why wont it be nonsense when u got ur brains buried in ''9ice's d ingrate'' arse. grin grin grin grin grin just Stick to fuji undecided olodo oshi angry angry angry undecided
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tosinaded(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
on the contrary my friend. . . i listened to other rap albums that are better!
only a nitwit would tell me ruuged's last album isnt crap compared to his first, and compared to other new rap albms!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by dammiecool(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
tosinaded@:

on the contrary my friend. . .  i listened to other rap albums that are better!
only a nitwit would tell me ruuged's last album isnt crap compared to his first, and compared to other new rap albms!

pls metion d better album

try start with AQ
follow by d failed,african american album dat took ur broda sauceman 10 good years 2 drop wink
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
tosinaded@:

on the contrary my friend. . . i listened to other rap albums that are better!
See my broda. .I wil tell u this only once. .If u dont stop following envious failures lyk AQ, u wil neva see anything gud in what rugged does undecided I can see dat u r totally blinded by serious hate due to ur myopic view of things undecided too much emotions lyk a biiiitch cool Guy shed som away nao. Trust me, u dnt need it grin grin grin grin

the same Rugged u hate so much because of 9ice, introduced 9ice to us & made us loved him. Whateva drama dat is goin on, I suggest u jst leave em to settle their scores nd stop being biased . .u dnt knw & luv 9ice more than Ruggedman. Trust me undecided

Now listen, Ruggedman's Untouchable album is the best NIGERIAN rap album in the market. Buh if u stil doubt that I wil leave u wiv ur ignorance grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tosinaded(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
tical:

See my broda. .I wil tell u this only once. .If u dont stop following envious failures lyk AQ, u wil neva see anything gud in what rugged does undecided I can see dat u r totally blinded by serious hate due to your myopic view of things undecided too much emotions lyk a biiiitch cool Guy shed som away nao. Trust me, u dnt need it grin grin grin grin

the same Rugged u hate so much because of 9ice, introduced 9ice to us & made us loved him. Whateva drama dat is goin on, I suggest u jst leave em to settle their scores nd stop being biased . .u dnt knw & luv 9ice more than Ruggedman. Trust me undecided

Now listen, Ruggedman's Untouchable album is the best NIGERIAN rap album in the market. Buh if u stil doubt that I wil leave u wiv your ignorance grin grin grin grin grin

where is ur common sense? i use money buy person album, u say i dey hate!
we are talkning ruggedman, u dey talk 9ice and AQ. . . wuts ur problem man? are u ok?
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tosinaded(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
some people sah no wan get sense sha for their life!
incase u dnt know tical, i rep naija music! i dnt rep artistes. . . . .

only artiste that come close is saucekid. . . get all this bulls**it about i hate rugged cos of AQ and 9ice outta ur head!
ure beginning to sound like ure not smart!
cant we argue wivout ur sentiments and ur insults?
grow up abeg. . . . . .
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by slimshay(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
Rugged introduced 9ice to us. . . . . .bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
It is obvious dat rugged introduce 9ice to us but as a matter of fact 9ice was the backbone of that same track becos the so call guy is talented and he made people to listen to dat track on countless ocassion so that sudnt be the end of the world.
TYCAL pls learn to respect people and never forget to show people dat u are from a good home becos i see no reason way u sud use insultive words on people all becos of someone dat will never share u from is income pls type like an adult
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2011
Sometime i kinda wonder if tical's mother conceived him through ana1 sexx. Just wondering.
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by dammiecool(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2011
tosinaded@:

some people sah no wan get sense sha for their life!
incase u dnt know tical, i rep naija music! i dnt rep artistes. . . . .

na lie u represent tosinodeda n ur nonesense opinion cool
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by javalove(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2011
Quote of the day from tosin

I REP NAIJA MUSIC, I DONT REP ARTISTES

Brilliant. . .!

Let all these rugheaddy fans be spewing tantrums. Anybody wey cricticize dem god na hater. . oshi oda

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tical(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2011
@NIGER BOY ~ I feel u mahn cool I wish I culd buh there r so many cretins on this thread nd their stupi.dity nids to be exorcised! grin grin grin grin grin

tosinaded@:

Okaaaay. .give us logical reasons y u label Rugged's UNTOUCHABLE album as Nonsense, crap etc Plus name d naija rap albums dat u think r better undecided grin grin grin grin grin

Baba_Eleko:

Sometime i kinda wonder if tical's mother conceived him through ana1 sexx. Just wondering.
I also wonder why ur mom didnt flush u away dat day u dropped outta her slacked puuussy into a toilet sink undecided the world would hav bn saved 4rm ur stupi.dity by now grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2011
tical:

@NIGER BOY ~ I feel u mahn cool I wish I culd buh there r so many cretins on this thread nd their stupi.dity nids to be exorcised! grin grin grin grin grin
Okaaaay. .give us logical reasons y u label Rugged's UNTOUCHABLE album as Nonsense, crap etc Plus name d naija rap albums dat u think r better undecided grin grin grin grin grin
I also wonder why your mom didnt flush u away dat day u dropped outta her slacked puuussy into a toilet sink undecided the world would hav bn saved 4rm your stupi.dity by now grin grin grin grin grin undecided

You obviously have the same mama as tical. Your level of mumuness is classical!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by tosinaded(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
tical should tell us how many rap albums he boght or listened to last/early this year!
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by BabaEleko(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

tical should tell us how many rap albums he boght or listened to last/early this year!

That primary skool boi wey say hin go like grow up to be like ruggedman Tosin, abeg no give this toddler license to talk.
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by NIGERBOY1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
I THINK WE MUST LEARN APPRECIATE EACH OTHER BECOS DERE IS HUGE DISCRIMINATION BTW US BECOS I SEE NO REASON WHY WE SUD GO DAT FAR ALL BECOS 9JA ARTISTS DAT DOESNT U NOR ME SO LETS RESPECT EACH OTHER AND STOP INSULTING OUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ALL BECOS 9ICE OR RUGGED MAN BUT DE TRUTH IS DAT RUGGED STUP LOW TO HAVE RESPOND TO 9ICE BUT 9ICE IS NICE SHA AND SINCERERELY SPEAKING THE GUY IS TALENTED AND HE SUD BE COMPARE WITH LIKE OF NIGGA RAW NT RUGGED MAN BE IS NT A RAP ARTISTS
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by batimoore: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
NIGER BOY:

I THINK WE MUST LEARN APPRECIATE EACH OTHER BECOS DERE  IS  HUGE DISCRIMINATION BTW US BECOS I SEE NO REASON WHY WE SUD GO DAT FAR ALL BECOS 9JA ARTISTS DAT DOESNT  U NOR ME  SO LETS RESPECT EACH OTHER AND STOP INSULTING OUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ALL BECOS 9ICE  OR  RUGGED MAN BUT DE TRUTH IS DAT RUGGED STUP LOW TO HAVE RESPOND TO 9ICE BUT 9ICE IS NICE SHA AND SINCERERELY SPEAKING THE GUY IS TALENTED AND  HE SUD BE COMPARE WITH LIKE OF NIGGA RAW NT RUGGED MAN BE IS NT A RAP ARTISTS

This is English innit?? i dont undastand anythg u'r sayin mehn  undecided
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by mikuz(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Balt
me don tire sef!the English fit make person throw up o
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2011
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
Re: 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend by eleshin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
@op,d song is kul,asin ok.legend? I only tink of 2face in dat generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deewone Ara - 'Nekunek' Video By A Nairalander / [OFFICIAL VIDEO]: MAVINS - Dorobucci | Download / Is Nas Finally Out Of Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.