Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria (8013 Views)

Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Presidency Reacts To Amnesty International's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by tianaevent(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
My fellow youth,leave this government let us help ourselves and stop depending on the government.
If you want to make good money from the comfort of your home, not bothering about doing a 9to5. Let talk I have a free investment opportunity for a 10 people on this platform. Interested let's chat 08027114148
Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by lunaticfringe: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:
The saddest part is that this James Nwafor is from Anambra state. He committed so much atrocities against his own Anambra people and the governor of Anambra state rewarded him with a political appointment after retiring from the police force.

Majority of SARS officer that harassed and extort people on the south are southerners. They are mostly from the state where they are committing the crime and yet, they oppress their own people.

Police and sars brutality in the north is not as common as what is obtainable in the south because northerners are not wicked to each other. After this Endsars protest is over, southerners need to have a discussion about this. We must discuss why we are so wicked to ourselves.
He is from ezza, in Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by stawarts(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
My bro honestly there is nothing good about buhari, I'm among those who voted and campaign for him during his first term. I realise my mistake 6month to his election.
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari, a good man with
bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:
The saddest part is that this James Nwafor is from Anambra state. He committed so much atrocities against his own Anambra people and the governor of Anambra state rewarded him with a political appointment after retiring from the police force.

Majority of SARS officer that harassed and extort people on the south are southerners. They are mostly from the state where they are committing the crime and yet, they oppress their own people.

Police and sars brutality in the north is not as common as what is obtainable in the south because northerners are not wicked to each other. After this Endsars protest is over, southerners need to have a discussion about this. We must discuss why we are so wicked to ourselves.
James Nwafor is not from Anambra state, he's from Ebonyi state; Ezza to be precise..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
James Nwafor is not from Anambra state, he's from Ebonyi state; Ezza to be precise..

Okay. Still, he’s Igbo and shouldn’t have committed crimes against his own people. I can’t even imagine the kind of propaganda some people would be flying around if the guy was Yoruba or Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by Proeast2: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
angry

for them to use that Awkuzu SARS as homepage shows how blood sucking that place is.

a place of no return
they kill people like mosquitoes there and sell their parts at their Station at Neni
that place is the most deadliest SARS dungeon in Nigeria.
the kind of extra judicial killings there is chilling.
as in their torture only can bring instant death to anyone and they don't care
they'll be telling you that they want you to die while giving you inhumane torture.
that OC James Nwafor will come in for the so called interrogation and pray that he's not in bad mood or he'll put a bullet right away in your skull point blank with his signature stainless shine shine pistol.

if you are arrested illegally or just for being a wrong place at the wrong time and your people failed to bail you within two weeks
they should just forget you because the following week if you go there they'll tell you point blank that your son/brother/husband/friend has been wasted with no remorse or concern
and if you make noise there they'll threaten you with the same treatment.

They love killing people because their vital organs fetches them more money than bail money which is minimum of 500k.

they'll just gather bunch of boys from the cell early morning
force them to drink pure water to avoid them screaming in gunshot pains
then take them to nearby bushes and execute them
as they're breathing their last breath they'll start harvesting their vital organs.

see every story you've heard of that Awkuzu SARS is no fallacy or exaggeration.
it's 1000% facts
for my eyes that James Nwafor don shoot person point blank for head and the guy was dead instantly just because he asked the guy question and he didn't get the answer he wants.
this man carries service pistol everywhere in his vehicle and woe be tide you if you scratch his car
na so he'll bring out his pistol and threatens to cripple you.

every SARS working there deserve nothing but death by burning.

These few paragraphs you wrote here can make a horror film.
I bet people like Hitler and Idi Amin Dada are learning work where this evil man dey.

That man must be the Lucifer himself. SMH!

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by Proeast2: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Okay. Still, he’s Igbo and shouldn’t have committed crimes against his own people. I can’t even imagine the kind of propaganda some people would be flying around if the guy was Yoruba or Fulani.

Evil knows no tribe or religion. If check very well in other SARS formations you will likely see others like this man, even if they may not be totally satanic like him.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by FEGNO: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don4eva:
I laugh at some youths who are opposing this protests, maybe they've not experienced police brutality where their lives were at risk and you probably survived by chance.

Erring officers must be brought to book

#EndPoliceBrutality

Especially Northern youths who have no experience whatsoever of the nefarious activities of SARS. Is it the North where you can drive a car for ever without a license? Have you seen okada with a number plate in any Northern State?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
seunmsg:

That man is a devil. In fact, that man smells blood 24hrs of the day and i won't be surprised if he drinks blood. But, one thing I know is that even if God forgives him, nature won't forgive him because he committed a lot of atrocities against humanity.

Lastly, let's leave tribe outta this because an evil person is an evil person not minding where he or she comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by taurinee(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gravatar:
Many people would read threads about James Nwafor and Awkuzu SARS and not believe they actually committed those horrible atrocities.

I found a report from Amnesty International which I have attached to the link below. It's a PDF file which you can download and read.

https://gofile.io/d/rUyJNc

Excerpts will be attached here.
Guys watch the Compilation of the worst and funny nollywood movies and other African movies ever made. Very funny ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UasI3vqONEI
Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by Dayoebe(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is the best time to be alive
Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am laughing after reading this report. AWKUZU SARS is under reported. I don't want to talk but this #ENDSARS protest shows that Nigerian youths are not as bad as painted because in some countries you will be hearing of shooting of SARS on the street because we all know where they live.
Lastly Onitsha is no longer what it use to be, if it was the Onitsha of that 1999/2000 by now that AWKUZU SARS would have been raised down.
What of Nnukwu Mmanwu of Operation Sting of those years...People that once believed that they are demigods because of Police Uniform and rifle.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by Tillatalk: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
tianaevent:
My fellow youth,leave this government let us help ourselves and stop depending on the government.
If you want to make good money from the comfort of your home, not bothering about doing a 9to5. Let talk I have a free investment opportunity for a 10 people on this platform. Interested let's chat 08027114148
while don't you state it here if it is free as you claimed

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
let's end Nigeria. Police is a mini Nigeria, closer to the people with deadliest malicious intentions.

Imagine last month, Buhari gave instructions to harvest anyone without ID card from the streets using the mean SARS. Pls tell me where does the solution lie, if not divided Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari, a good man with
bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

You cannot be good and have bad intention. From the evil minds ouzes out evil intentions.
Re: Welcome To Hell: Amnesty International Report On SARS In Nigeria by Mgbadike80: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
lalasticlala please give the victims a voice by taking this thread to the FrontPage too to bring the man to justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Official Stashes N2bn Loot In Residence / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Anonymous Deceived All Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.