Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Let's Make A Cinema Worthy Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let's Make A Cinema Worthy Movie (684 Views)

My First Time In A Cinema / Is Nollywood A Worthy Movie-industry? / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make A Cinema Worthy Movie by mozart(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hi
I'm a movie director/script writer/producer/editor/,  i guess that's enuf! I want to create a lowbudget movie with powerful talent, amazing story and top quality finishing and i need like minds to work with me. i'm ready to work with anyone who is ready to work hard and will not compromise quality, we have a chance right now to use cheap equipment and low cost labour to create something amazing, the times will soon change, people will stop liking low quality movies and want cinema quality, if we can become part of the pioneers now we will be so sought after in years to come.

if you want to join please call or text 08023247949 or email mozart79@gmail.com just reply, let's talk.

let it be written,
let it be done.
Re: Let's Make A Cinema Worthy Movie by Extessaptah: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2011
Hello i just joined this forum and im also promoting my new facebook game if you like texas hold em poker and your on facebook then please check out my game its http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=365709729894

(1) (Reply)

Recent Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph) / Big Brother Africa Slap Remix / Video Of Naijagaga Interview To OJB Jezreel Talking About His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.