Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me (51704 Views)

Voenkor Told When The Ukrainian Armed Forces Will Waste Their Potential / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Mckhala80(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Monopoly of power intoxicates...# I blame us becos we give them too much of power. I plead with the government to deploy a military task force to help checkmate these police excesses. There was a country named Nigeria , nw where is our pride cos we've bn made slaves in our own land. No wonder trump branded Ngr as a shithole country. #ENDSARSBRUTALITYNOW#
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by abokimallam: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Many of the recruited policemen are their so-called repentant Boko Haram and bandits.
They are used to sucking blood.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by KingWarri: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don4eva:
Believe me, Nigerian Police is committing more atrocities even with the on going protests.

It pains me more to know that these policemen are people's fathers, brothers and husbands.

We don't fxcking care if they're people's fathers, brothers and husbands because the people they're brutalizing are also people's fathers, husbands and brothers....

If they don't change we will kill them... simple
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by kaylaw777(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
make him show up now ,come waste am, idiot
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by ladychioma: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Imagine what someone in government parasternal is saying. If you waste someone's life,. are you going to hang your own in the cloud?
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by mrkings84(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
He is not wrong actually. The NPF have wasted lot of lives without answering to them. But i thing if they he tries that now things may turn out sour.....
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
they will all meet there waterlo one day
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Earnonline7: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Really
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Bluffly: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndASARS, #EndPOLICE or #ReformPOLICE
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Sagtop: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Freeeanijor:
The Nigeria Police lack discipline that's why they always say that nothing will happen to them whenever they carry out crimes against innocent people. Let there be an independent body that'll trial and punish erring police officers. The military has military police, I feel the Nigerian police should have the same unit in the system.

They kuku have oOo. The Unit is Calles X-Squard. I even have a girlfriend there who asked me to call her whenever any officer harass me
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Eshence: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2020
I think we should send a direct msg to the police and SARS by shooting them on sight at any check point that will show them how angry the youth are
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Koga51: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Eshence:
I think we should send a direct msg to the police and SARS by shooting them on sight at any check point that will show them how angry the youth are
I have been saying it right from time that this may be the only effective way to curtail their madness. By the time they are hunted and dropped like game, nobody will tell them to fish out their bad eggs and show them the way out.

1 Like

Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Ade3131: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Don4eva:
Believe me, Nigerian Police is committing more atrocities even with the on going protests.

It pains me more to know that these policemen are people's fathers, brothers and husbands.

They have pushed us to the wall, there is no place to run to, we might need to fight back to be alive

There was really a country

#EndPoliceBrutality

Fight back, and the military is gonna get involved. Trust me, it's a well planned provocative move from the government. If we fall into their traps, just you know, they're numerous of them out there for the protesters, they're going to bring in the army and for those guys, it's obey the last order! They're going to excuse it under collateral damage and allot of youths who spare headed the protest might be charged to court and sentenced. See the big picture ahead of them. Don't let us fall prey.

#EndSarsNow
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by MoIbrahim: 1:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Moferere:
No pity for Gimba, I have been following him for a while, he's an ethnic bigot
To say Gimba Kakanda is an ethnic bigot, you come across as an ethnic bigot. A huge one!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by MoIbrahim: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Youcon9:
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI

I think this is a video of last year. Since then, he has been dodging visitation to Katsina or any other state, even for the last two Sallah, he stayed deep inside Aso Rock. He only travels out.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Some things make me want to condone the life I left behind. angry

last last na ORIENTAL before ORMETA undecided
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Germi9: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2020
they have been the ones attacking protester's in the name of thugs..(anyway the police are thugs)..did you even wonder why thugs will attack protester's? never has it happened in the history of naija... this country has no bearing
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by olalekan1(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Freeeanijor:
The Nigeria Police lack discipline that's why they always say that nothing will happen to them whenever they carry out crimes against innocent people. Let there be an independent body that'll trial and punish erring police officers. The military has military police, I feel the Nigerian police should have the same unit in the system.
It's not because they lack discipline, it's because they the only authorised personnel to carry guns. If to say gun is legalised, he wouldn't have made such statement because he knew that he will not go Scot free if he tried nonsense
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Bahamas95(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2020
kalvoken:
All I know is that to cement our efforts so far, the young Nigerians should shun any politician older than Nigeria.

We have to start being leaders of today and not tomorrow.

Our mumu done do. Imagine for up to 10 days that most cities in the country have been on shut down, and the skeletal non-living deaf and gworo chewing castle rustle in aso rock has not deemed it fit to address the nation, other than to make a video clip. You guys never know what just begun under your nose.
When it's time for election won't these same young Nigerians campaign/vote for the "ancestors" after collecting stipends?.....Most of them protesting now were among the idiots shouting SAI BABA that year. Nigerian youths should wise up, they have been deceived for long.

I hope this protest will serve as an eye opener, we can make things work in Nigeria by flushing those wicked ancestors out by working together......They should stop collecting stipends from polithiefcians, Las Las na weed, beer and olosho/cosmetic dem go waste the money on.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by b03liberty(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2020
So arrogant folk and too full of themselves. Our judiciary too shouldn't be left untouched.
I ate judgement delay.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Moferere:
and less bigot than you. Any truth against u is bitter but a lie that favours u is truth. With all conspiracies u're propagating u still have the gut to call someone bigot!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Moferere:
and less bigot than you. Any truth against u is bitter but a lie that favours u is truth. With all baseless conspiracies u're propagating u still have the gut to call someone bigot!
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by Dede1(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
The only equalizer to the brutality of militia in the cesspit called Nigeria is to allow the citizens the right to bear arms.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by payloader(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Pouring salt unto an open wound already? These policemen are ignorant and may turn a peaceful protest into a bloody one in which many lives may be lost on both lives, even considering the fact that the protesters are even far more than the policemen. They should also know they don't have the monopoly of violence. Besides, thats how the french bloody revolution started.
Re: Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me by precious1967(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
one day these people will face ICC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.