Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

PDP: Osun Assembly Minority Leader Congratulates Sunday Bisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Osun Assembly Minority Leader Congratulates Sunday Bisi (410 Views)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians / Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP: Osun Assembly Minority Leader Congratulates Sunday Bisi by neyoclassic09(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Osun State House of Assembly Minority Leader, Honourable Kofoworola Adewunmi Babajide has congratulated Mr Sunday Bisi, on his ratification by the National Working Committee of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as the Acting Chairman of the Osun State chapter of the party.

Hon. Kofoworola, who is the lawmaker representing Ede North State Constituency, described the decision of PDP NWC as timely and an important step in repositioning Osun PDP, urging Mr Bisi to use his new office to foster unity and work with relevant stakeholders to position the party for victory in elections.

He acknowledged Mr Bisi's passion and loyalty to the PDP and encouraged him to leave no stone unturned in swelling support base of the party, stressing that "we are confident in your capacity and look forward to taking over the government of the state under your leadership."

"Please accept my assurance and that of members of our great party, PDP, in my Constituency, to work with you in repositioning our party and delivering victory to it in elections," he added.

"It is, therefore, my prayers that, the Almighty God, shall guide you and give you the expected wisdom to direct the affairs of our party in this state and bring everyone together to work for the success of PDP in the 2022 governorship election and the 2023 general election.

"Congratulations and my best wishes."

Re: PDP: Osun Assembly Minority Leader Congratulates Sunday Bisi by Rhapsodia: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Congratulations
Re: PDP: Osun Assembly Minority Leader Congratulates Sunday Bisi by Yahksbiz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
this is the main reason I want a new Nigeria....
all this recycling containers

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Joins Protest, Says "Save The People" / Politics Is A Chess Game.. / BREAKING: Joe Biden Now President-elect United State NDB NEWS(VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.