Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video (3905 Views)

[video] Moment A Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In Bed With A Pastor / Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Nairafame1: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Man beat up his friend after he caught him red-handed sleeping with his girlfriend.

Eyewitness wrote;
Fear Women!!
She was caught in the act having sex with her boyfriend's friend.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/man-caught-his-girlfriend-sleeping-with.html

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Women? undecided

They always want to taste something different. No matter how well endowed you are in terms of everything, it is never enough for them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by stacyadams: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin ordinary toto dem Bleep for 5 mins na him make man dey fight

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by SnOOpERr: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mumu boy, mumu girl,mumu friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by DaddyRochie1642: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
tongue
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by mohims(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nairafame1:
Man beat up his friend after he caught him red-handed sleeping with his girlfriend.

Eyewitness wrote;

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/man-caught-his-girlfriend-sleeping-with.html
Oga your website never opens whenever I try visiting the site. Kindly do something about it because I just tried it with someone else's phone and it did not open there either.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Stanleyafam(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is she ur wife? Nonsense
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by chinchonglee(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
The guy Bleep up.
I can never touch my fellow guy because of a woman.
We'll jst keep fucking her codedly

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by adaolisa29165: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Women? They always want to taste something different. No matter how well endowed you are in terms of everything, it is never enough for them.
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by uthlaw: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinchonglee:
The guy Bleep up.
I can never touch my fellow guy because of a woman.
We'll jst keep fucking her codedly
Real nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by 444crop: 1:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Thrill of the illicit...no need to fight ur fellow nigga
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by slyfox35(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Known fact from the days of the Bible: Girls are evil
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by austine4real(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin

Seen next please
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
No be today
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Sunkie119(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ladies nd cheating na 5 nd 6
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin ordinary toto dem Bleep for 5 mins na him make man dey fight

If na your legal wife Toto... You go call am ordinary?
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by stacyadams: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
videomaid:

If na your legal wife Toto... You go call am ordinary?
grin grin

And who said I Ever had any interest in getting married? grin >:

With the rate they re opening Legs hup han dan grin
Re: Man Caught His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Friend, Man Shared Video by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

And who said I Ever had any interest in getting married? grin >:

With the rate they re opening Legs hup han dan grin

All the best

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Biker's Carnival Turned Bloody GRAPHIC!! / “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz / Early morning dead body lands mortuary - Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.