Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

*#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths (418 Views)

#endsars: President Buhari Authorised Deployment Of Soldiers To Lekki Toll Gate / #EndSARS: President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Leaders / Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by Mcoutureankara(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by Righteousness89(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mcoutureankara:

'The largely peaceful nature of the protests is commendable but it's regrettable that some lives have been lost, however the message is clear and NIGERIANS  and the youths are resolute, we must do better'.

God's Servant has Said it all

Prayers for the Families of those we Have lost.
That's why we are Here to Remind us on the Need to Live Prepared for Eternity, so just in case we are taken away! It will be to appear at the Feet of JESUS..

In all you Do! Ensure Reconciliation with GOD is Firmly Settled..
Re: *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by ola6: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
May he not listen na. I pity him. He thinks this is the 80s where those parents prefer to keep quiet when their rights are being trampled upon.

Badboy buhari, welcome to the year 2020. Still dey do coconut head, you hear
Re: *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by Moferere: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Spot on
Re: *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by protests: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Dear Pa Buhari,

I have written several letters to you, I know your letter reader are reading them to you.

You remember you once called us lazy Nigerian youths the other day you were not using your glasses. Hmmn Papa, come and see us now. Hear what they said about our #EndSARS project - The largely peaceful nature of the protests is commendable but it's regrettable that some lives have been lost, however t he message is clear and NIGERIANS and the youths are resolute , we must do better.

Papa they said we are commendable, resolute, and clear. I hope with this independent and unbiased assessment, you will for once appreciate humanity in us and treat us aright.

Till I write you again,
Resolute Nigerian Youths
Re: *#endsars: President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerian Youths by Arda1000(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
lol his not even in Nigeria sef his in Mali

(1) (Reply)

Egboh Grace Chioma New Photo’s / Scores Killed As Violence Erupts In Abuja Community Over #endsars Protest / America Decides: Stomach Infrastructure Or Vote Buying? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.