Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja (58341 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by phelonrays: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Looks like police is our friend now grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by OyinO: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Distraction!!!
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Shadysen: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
we are not really bad but this WICKED leaders changed us.
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Scarrr: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
smokeindasky:
Yoruba people and stupidity
stupid kid..go to bed

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Franzinni: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
smokeindasky:
you must be Yoruba ... Cause you type stupidly!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Olopa wey sabi
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
gradually dey will be after this protest

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Princedapace(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Baawaa:
Some of them are nice,but majority of them are bad

yea, the way that some Nigerians are bad but majority are bad..

Yea!
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by akure1stson: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
smokeindasky:

lalasticlala pls do something about this one, this is d time All Nigerian youth must unite..

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSars

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by AbuAeesha: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
most of these protesters don't know what they want,it was announced that SARS has been dissolved/ended and reformation will start soonest,u can't retrench these SARS officials, but they are still protesting to ENDSARS.do they want to govt to kill the SARS officials?
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by AbuAeesha: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
most of these protesters don't know what they want.it was announced that SARS has been disengaged and reformation will start soonest, but they are still protesting to ENDSARS.do they want govt to hang the SARS officials?
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by shugarboo: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol. Disappointing how things that are supposed to be normal is being celebrated. The bar is really low mahn
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Tonyspecial(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I hope no one is picking his pocket in the process..
him phone and wallet don lost since grin
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
The policeman should be promoted to become the new IGP asap
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Nmezor(f): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
The good one will be just a handful...majority of them are baad...Anyway good for him...How I wish we can know all the good ones
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
Hmmmm
Right here Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed by police violence in Benin city
Ugbowo Lagos road
Uniben main gate
Am there right now

waw this is huge. keep it up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by realstars: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
This One Is Our Friend, Not All.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by OdenKelechi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

Just the ones that have sense and conscience

1 Like

Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by micflo28(m): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Those who are humble even in power are worth celebrating. I continue my siddon look embarassed
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Mercymimi2002: 1:28am On Oct 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Policeman who reportedly saved a woman from being attacked by a mob at the end sars protest in Abuja is being celebrated by the crowd who carried him shoulder high. The woman was said to have insulted End Sars protesters. The crowd kept chanting..You do well! You do well!. Some of them are still good. But 98% are bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY_mLzUtjng
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by Sarah20A(f): 2:47am On Oct 18, 2020
He should pray that dey should not dismiss him
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by MolarT(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Sincerely, I just shed a tear... Naija youths i hail una..
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by skinny419(m): 5:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Baawaa:
Some of them are nice,but majority of them are bad
normal regular police are nice, just giv dem little cash they will free u even without a driving license..but when u see fsars BROS RUN O
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by yetty247(f): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2020
see teeth
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by AKzee(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2020
SeunAdeniyi1:
To protest no easy at all.
My body dey tell me right now
To even wake up from sleep na war but it's just necessary. Thugs are now hunting for us. We need pistol in our venues. We must prepare against those thugs.
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by ursullalinda(f): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2020
tetula123:
He did his job well. This past week really opened my eyes to a lot of things. If this sars ain’t scraped and they still remain operational. I fit get BP the day they stop me for road.

So many terrible things happening low key. Na people way never experience them dey think say protesters dey jobless

I'm telling you!......some sound like horror movies.......wonder how these evil men sleep @ nyt
Re: Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2020
I love the way this protest is going

While we are tough on bad policemen/women we will still celebrate good ones among them

The entire world will see if the Nigeria govt refuse to see it that we are not a monster we just want a good policing system and good governance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / 10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.