Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars (3789 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Atiku Weeps In Jigawa As Mammoth Crowd Chants His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Dailyhappenings: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
See the large crowd this night at Lekki for the Candle light in protest for the #EndSARS in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKhZEXtcvM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by loramoore: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
oya na
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Finnese001: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
This protest is sweetening my body

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Pierced(f): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace......Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by DozieMartin: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
#NigeriaUprising

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Baawaa(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
SARS,these people blood will cry against you and your generations

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigeria will be great again, Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Brandstudio01: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
For the first time in the History of this country.

Where are those who called the Nigerian youths Cowards

14 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by mytime24(f): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Another mali story downloading

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Harddiskng(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2020
I find it disturbing that there can’t be absolute silence in the crowd for this.

Vast majority of the youths of this Nation don’t have the mindset it takes to pull it from underneath the rubble of misfortune the older generation has put it. This set of youths just want to rave at every given opportunity, irrespective of the situation.

Well there is no other choice it’s definitely going to be a trial by fire but I’m sure we would get there. Brace yourself.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Emilokoiyawon: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2020
Harddiskng:
I find it disturbing that there can’t be absolute silence in the crowd for this.
Vast majority of the youths of this Nation don’t have the mindset it takes to pull it from underneath the rubble of misfortune the older generation has put it. This set of youths just want to rave at every given opportunity, irrespective of the situation.Well there is no other choice it’s definitely going to be a trial by fire but I’m sure we would get there. Brace yourself.

At least they are THERE doing what they CAN. What are you doing? Where are you? Nonsense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by prince2pac(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2020
We will be heard.... our lives matter...

#endsars
#restructurenigeria
#nigeriansdeservebetter
✊✊✊

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by LegendaryLover(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Harddiskng:

Vast majority of the youths of this Nation don’t have the mindset it takes to pull it from underneath the rubble of misfortune the older generation has put it. This set of youths just want to rave at every given opportunity, irrespective of the situation.

Well there is no other choice it’s definitely going to be a trial by fire but I’m sure we would get there. Brace yourself.

3 paragraphs of nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by 444crop: 1:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Pierced:
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace......Amen.

may they rest in peace....

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by LostAddict1: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Long live the resistance ✊

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Prompto: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2020
But u are here failing your soul. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Harddiskng:

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by sapientia(m): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Harddiskng:

Clown

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Racoon(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Generation next!

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Powersurge: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Harddiskng:

Stop talking. Una too dey speak too much English. We don't need talkers at the moment. We need doers. Get your ass off that keyboard and put on some candle for the deceased!!

4 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by tobechi20(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Good
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Openbusiness: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2020
When Tired is tired and Enough has had enough.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by emkz: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
Baawaa:
SARS,these people blood will cry against you and your generations

I think the blood is fighting against them already. Do you remember the man whose son was murdered and he called on God to avenge his son's death? I suspect there is a spiritual dimension to these protests. Why October, the month Nigeria clocked 60?

3 Likes

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Karemarealty288(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2020
We are taking back our country.

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by milky3(f): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2020
this Lekki protest got me o...

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by milky3(f): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2020
emkz:

I think the blood is varying against them already. Do you remember the man whose son was murdered and he called on God to avenge his son's death? I suspect there is a spiritual dimension to these protests. Why October, the month Nigeria clocked 60?

the spirits of d departed are restless until there is JUSTICE!!!

1 Like

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by morakinyo60256: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Long live the resistance ✊
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by 2020Experience(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Take it back
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by LibertyRep: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2020
Give it to the protesters already!

I haven't seen this unity of purpose amongst the youth lately.

I'm impressed
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by Dreamliner787(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2020
Nobody wear face masks abi coro no dey catch for night? grin
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by emkz: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2020
milky3:

the spirits of d departed are restless until there is JUSTICE!!!

Amen.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars by sammyj: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2020
I am so happy about this event. The power is going back to the people!! cheesy The youth is taking over this 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced / Nigerian Satellite Runs Out Of Fuel In Outer Space! / Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.