Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website (1504 Views)

NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by kossydiba(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Anonymous has threatened to hack government owned website in retaliation of the ongoing #EndSARS protest

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by kossydiba(m): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2020
More pictures
You can check the Twitter handle

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by sorom4: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2020
This hacker is not in solidarity with #EndSARS movement. His/her actions is going against what we are fighting for and he/she is not different from the evil we are fighting today. There is no room for any sort of diversion from our goal of making Nigeria a better nation.
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by tollyboy5(m): 12:46am On Oct 17, 2020
sorom4:
This hacker is not in solidarity with #EndSARS movement. His/her actions is going against what we are fighting for and he/she is not different from the evil we are fighting today. There is no room for any sort of diversion from our goal of making Nigeria a better nation.
Stop spamming reasonable thread with jargons. You're so ignorant. The government are scared of the youth now.
A secure site is not easily hacked but our government award millions for ordinary website.
What good has those website done to our economy or growth of Nigeria?
Those website brought down has been used to all sort of lies. Its just paining me Nigeria stuff are not always online. If not more embezzlement would have been exposed. But we're getting there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by prince2pac(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2020
tollyboy5:

Stop spamming reasonable thread with jargons. You're so ignorant. The government are scared of the youth now.
A secure site is not easily hacked but our government award millions for ordinary website.
Those website brought down has been used to all sort of lies. Its just paining me Nigeria stuff are not always online. If not more embezzlement would have been exposed. But we're getting there

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by virginboy1(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by Passionate888: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2020
sorom4:
yimu

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by Freeeanijor: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Oshey!! Bro Anonymous the baddest. Bro Anonymous for chieftaincy title

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by sorom4: 2:18am On Oct 17, 2020
I don't reply mentions but let me help you out. I wonder who is ignorant between you and I? Don't say rubbish for likes. Hacking is a crime...and crime shouldn't be used to fight what we are against.
tollyboy5:

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by uniqueboi1(m): 3:36am On Oct 17, 2020
It's very necessary. Shutdown their online presence.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by protests: 3:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Dear Pa Buhari,

We know you and your government like imported things,
So we present to you @YourAnonOne aka Anonymous,
He is helping you rebuild the fake websites all over .gov.ng,
Then there is also Imam Twitterudeen Peace,
He is pointing out to people your evil sides,
They are all INTERNATIONAL players of #EndSARS FC on loan.
Sir, Enjoy their game.

Patriotic Nigerian Youth
#EndSARS No 767677.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by tollyboy5(m): 4:46am On Oct 17, 2020
sorom4:
I don't reply mentions but let me help you out. I wonder who is ignorant between you and I? Don't say rubbish for likes. Hacking is a crime...and crime shouldn't be used to fight what we are against.
So certified hackers working with government are what?
So you don't know many hacking tools are funded by government. Do you know I'm a techist?
You're the one who is wrong here bro. Hacker are meant to track secret and exposed them. Its just unfortunate that the government who use it can also be track. Hacking is a lucrative skill. Many only use it for selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by plumcomm: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2020
abeg make una hack anything hackable and expose all their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by phygo89(m): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2020
And they will be calling us lazy youths
I love you Anonymous

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by Powersurge: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2020
sorom4:

I know you were sponsored by government. Thunder go soon fire you and your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by phygo89(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2020
And they will be calling us lazy youths
I love you Anonymous
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by tobechi20(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Sad
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by Vyzz: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Why do I feel like this is just stories and tales
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by Madmohamed419(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2020
I want them to hack buhari the last time he went to US where he try to remove his shoes before he enter the white House if not the quickly intervention of onyema that man could have paint Nigerian whit more shit. Trump don't call him lifeless for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2020
tollyboy5:

Sorry to disappoint your hate filled soul, it’s fake news.

Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by tollyboy5(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Sorry to disappoint your hate filled soul, it’s fake news.
Who did I hate? CBN website or who ?
Alaye get lost!
Re: Anonymous Hacks CBN And EFCC Website by sammyj: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There No Hausa Elders? / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / “fulanization” Of The North By The South - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.