Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

#endsarsprotest : Our Generation Should Also Be Proud Of The Older Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsarsprotest : Our Generation Should Also Be Proud Of The Older Generation (225 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsarsprotest : Our Generation Should Also Be Proud Of The Older Generation by beejayphako(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2020
I have been worried about comments, from virtually everyone, regarding this ongoing protest , which is I AM PROUD OF THIS GENERATION . Does it mean people have forgotten entirely the struggles of the past generation in trying to make this country work, even though they failed in most aspects and succeeded with few.

Even people that witnessed those struggles, are dispelling the truth or, maybe they have forgotten so quick. I believe the only opportunity this generation has is the internet and social media, which wasn't available back then. In terms of courage, the older generations were fearless as well and they tried their best. Dont be quick to write off all their struggles and sacrifices because people actually sacrificed their lives for this country.

I just feel we should just learn from their mistakes and seek guidance on how to succeed with this protest. It takes commitment of successive generations to make a country great.

God bless Nigeria
#Endsars #Endbadgovernance #ReformNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Receives Fg Gazette On Liberty Free Trade Zone / Zulum, Matawalle Call For Fast, Prayers Against Boko Haram, Banditry / #endsars: Not All Policemen Are Evil, MURIC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.