Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (36747 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by keneck1: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ategberoson:
Tinubu might be a crook like other politicians but he's not a tribalist, many Yorubas like me have abuse the hell out of him for his over liberalism

it's on record that many non Yorubas were recruited as teachers in Lagos in his 8years governance. my junior secondary school mathematics teacher was an Igbo man from Abia state

many Igbo businessmen were free to visit this man, so why would he supervised the suspension of one unknown brainless Lady when he had MD running his business for him

even some Igbo reason like Alimajiri, Igbo were not like this in mental state until Nnamdi KANU came to change their mental system
My brother,that evil fugitive coward boy nnamdi kanu has destroyed a lot of Igbos senses,one day they will have themselves to blame

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
they made it look like she was leaving as per moving forward,whereas they sacked her as 2019 election was approaching to prevent her from.criticising APC...after she left,they never talked about her or invite her occasionally for the program...its only yeni kuti that still made reference to her....jumoke Oland obiajulu were highly anti APC,when jumoke left oby was left with no choice than to flow worship or criticise APC less.

Na wa o. I loved seeing Jummy on the show. She's straight forward and articulate in speech and the way she speaks with so much intelligence....I miss her.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by martineverest(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
blue2tech:
Jomoke was not fired o. she resigned
they made it look like she resigned....why did she resign just few months to election?.

jumoke stepped on APC political guests during the show with questions that took them off guard... obiajulu and jumoke were anti APC ,until jumoke left obiajulu had no choice than to be less critical

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by richie240: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
they made it look like she was leaving as per moving forward,whereas they sacked her as 2019 election was approaching to prevent her from.criticising APC...after she left,they never talked about her or invite her occasionally for the program...its only yeni kuti that still made reference to her....jumoke Oland obiajulu were highly anti APC,when jumoke left oby was left with no choice than to flow worship or criticise APC less.
Let's not allow our party affiliation color our thots pls.
Was she hired because she was APC/PDP?
Was she fired because she was APC/PDP?
Why was she fired pls?
Its even disappointing that we've come to D's level in D's country DT we purposely, deliberately and mischievously try to muddle the waters with 'tribe/political affiliation' over a clear-as-day issue

Pls, kindly tell me any reputable organization in d whole wide world that would tolerate what she did ON LIVE TV?

I'm waiting pls.
#Keyword here is 'reputable'.
Tnx

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Onepeople:
is that the only message u got from her own point of view? Go back and read again ok.she was anchoring a programme that has to do with the threat Oba of Lagos made against her tribe.
this is the problem with humans not only in this country but the world entirely, this is what Mandela spent years in prison fighting against.

They expect the girl to be smiling while her tribe was bashed on TV. They deliberately don't want to look at the reason why she walked out.

I expected the managers to say look this is what might happen during the show, the group u represent might be bashed and insulted can u handle it? Before allowing her to anchor the show.

I am beginning to suspect this guys fa, did they give her employment letter, condition of service before employing her? Orientation about the company and profession. I am very sure they did not do any of these.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
to be frank,I don't think she walked out.she was the coolest and most cultured of all of those women

look at the way they sacked jumoke,simply because he was anti-apc

According to Jumoke she was not sacked.
She left unless there is something else underneath Jumoke is still in good terms with the ladies.It is Uwa that is not in talking terms with anyone I wonder why she left.
Reading Sanye's post and where she referred to Uwa I am sure something happened between TVC/your view ladies and Uwa.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
festacman:

I am not Yoruba. Oba Akiolu was roundly condemned in 2015 when the incident happened. The fact is that Sandra Eze was unprofessional and it has nothing to do with Igbo. By the way, no Igbo trader will spare an apprentice that goes against his businesses interest. Even Innoson will fire the a*se of any employee who deliberately goes against his political or economic interests. No employer will retain and keep paying any employee that refuses to protect its interest. None!

Ibos see everything done from the mirror of tribalism
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Afamed: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
That's their attitude . Playing Tribal sentiment just to win emotions.
Perhaps the idiot was expecting Gofund.
Ungrateful set of people

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

[s]It is unprofessional to ask a journalist not to comment on a trending hot topic because if would supposedly hurt the ambitions of the owner[/s]

It’s rather unprofessional to act against your organization policy of neutrality

Since she has the right to walk out, the organization too have the right not to bring her back
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by martineverest(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

According to Jumoke she was not sacked.
She left unless there is something else underneath Jumoke is still in good terms with the ladies.It is Uwa that is not in talking terms with anyone I wonder why she left.
Reading Sanye's post and where she referred to Uwa I am sure something happened between TVC/your view ladies and Uwa.
uwa own is a mystery
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by richie240: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ategberoson:

Tinubu played himself out, he made his aspiration above the unity of his people, regardless of party, someone like him and OBJ were expected to unite the Yoruba Nation as Yoruba political leaders but their aspiration is always taken away above their people's interest

as for those Igbo, even in their region where I served, my landlady who was Igbo but grew up among Yorubas said Igbo cannot be satisfied or pleased, they hardly valued effort or your input

Ambode stand against them most esp in Lasu admission but these people stand against Tinubu who include them in Lagos state constitution during his governance and supported Ambode who tamed their overzealousness in Lagos

they're bunch of mental affliction entities, I mean most of them
Mpphh!
Òrò shùnùkùn!
....as in ehn, just do ur bit to pls God!
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ategberoson(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
keneck1:
My brother,that evil fugitive coward boy nnamdi kanu has destroyed a lot of Igbos senses,one day they will have themselves to blame

they don't know yet, imagine the atrocities that happened at Oyi LGA for many years where the employed securities force were dumping young youths in river and the fool couldn't utter a words?

imagine a lot of promising youths that have been wasted for his dumb course that lack ideology and tactics

Nnamdi KANU can't survive as a leader for 48hrs in Yoruba land because we don't tolerate stupidity

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Ategberoson(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
richie240:
Mpphh! Òrò shùnùkùn! ....as in ehn, just do ur bit to pls God! cool

olorun ngbo
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Afamed: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
jplusnaira:

He is not involved but he knows how to sack a lady who reacted because she felt insulted right. Continue to deceive yourself.

As the owner of Lagos and your Lord and Master he has the right to do and undo right. It is like Edo elections has not opened your eyes to the fact that this days people need to be respected.

No wahala they are waiting in the East for him to come and campaign for 2023
He does not need your 5%
When you open your TV station, when a staff member walks out in a live program, just call her to your office and praise her
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by inoki247: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Onepeople:
is that the only message u got from her own point of view? Go back and read again ok.she was anchoring a programme that has to do with the threat Oba of Lagos made against her tribe.

she was the anchor so the best thing she could do is walk out of the show cause they're not meant to speak on d Mata. Stop been emotional about it even if u try dat with CNN u will be sacked. is something simple she would have keep mute or keep acting like the signal is bad when the caller called nd he was raising the question
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
uwa own is a mystery
None of them even follows her on IG Maybe except Sanzye

I will like a reveal like this one from Uwa grin
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by jplusnaira: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

What statement do you want Tinubu to come and make?

An employee acted unprofessionally and was sacked and you people are here raising dust over nothing.

I do not particularly like Tinubu but in this instance as far as I'm concerned he owes no one any explanation.

Several years agao Jeff Koinange a popular CNN reporter was sacked for unprofessional conduct, why did you people not go and ask Ted Turner who was oner of CNN at the time to come and issue an official statement.

So long as the employer does not willfully create a hostile work environment, he/she reserves the right to hire and fire!

You people should stop bringing sentiments into matters of business

In other words she should have sat back and kept quite while they insult the demographic she represents right.

If you followed the story well you would have read that they instructed them at the beginning of the show to pretend as if all was well. Meaning that deep down they knew the utterance of the old man was wrong.

Thank God for social media because all our traditional media outlets have lost their credibility when it comes to standing on the part of truth.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Onepeople: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
inoki247:

she was the anchor so the best thing she could do is walk out of the show cause they're not meant to speak on d Mata. Stop been emotional about it even if u try dat with CNN u will be sacked. is something simple she would have keep mute or keep acting like the signal is bad when the caller called nd he was raising the question
oga TVC were not professional in their conduct either, forget about the girl emotional outburst, what did the TV station do when so people now turn the station as a platform to rain insult on a particular tribe? I expected a well organised TV station to cut off any caller that uses the station as an Avenue to lash on another tribe. CNN or even our local radio stations can't tolerate that. Go and read about the war in Rwanda, some TV and radio stations were using their platform to preach hate against a particular tribe. You guy's should stop encouraging nonsense in the name of my tribe. You condemn Nnamdi Kanu and his radio stations, but in another hand encouraging Tinubu with his divisive TV station. We should learn from end SARS protest.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Onepeople:
oga TVC were not professional in their conduct either, forget about the girl emotional outburst, what did the TV station do when so people now turn the station as a platform to rain insult on a particular tribe? I expected a well organised TV station to cut off any caller that uses the station as an Avenue to lash on another tribe. CNN or even our local radio stations can't tolerate that. Go and read about the war in Rwanda, some TV and radio stations were using their platform to preach hate against a particular tribe. You guy's should stop encouraging nonsense in the name of my tribe. You condemn Nnamdi Kanu and his radio stations, but in another hand encouraging Tinubu with his divisive TV station. We should learn from end SARS protest.
don't mind them it seems like the TV station lack a functional human resource department
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by martineverest(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

None of them even follows her on IG Maybe except Sanzye

I will like a reveal like this one from Uwa grin
she will reveal it someday...she and sanzye are very close.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
martineverest:
was that why they fired jumoke tóo?...sanzye was the most cultures and God fearing co-host in that show

Shaaraaaap

Her ugly ass has been fired!!! Let her go and find Job in IgbereTv or any wacky tv station in ibo land!!!
She can’t mess up anywhere in yorubaland on a yoruba tv station and expect to be pampered!

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Onepeople:

Go to hell with your sermon

So TVC should bring her back to the station again so she can create a bigger embarrassment for the station on TV or what make you think she can’t repeat her foolishness again ?

You people always want the other person to be the bigger one.

Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Earnonline7: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oh
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
jplusnaira:

In other words she should have sat back and kept quite while they insult the demographic she represents right.

If you followed the story well you would have read that they instructed them at the beginning of the show to pretend as if all was well. Meaning that deep down they knew the utterance of the old man was wrong.

Thank God for social media because all our traditional media outlets have lost their credibility when it comes to standing on the part of truth.

She signed for the job and part of the ethos is that she must observe neutrality at all times.

She not only behaved unprofessionally on a live tv show, she also went against the station’s rules on neutrality

She not only deserved to be dismissed, she also deserved to be stripped of any award won while working for the station

Stupid ugly bitccch
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
I am still wondering what happened to Jumoke too?
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

TVC is not CNN that says it how it is. They always try to save image and kiss ass, always hiding something and sitting on the fence when it comes to sensitive issues.

CNN is one of the worst and most biased mainstream media in the world. If you know anything about CNN, you should know this.

President Trump calls it "Fake News" while others call it Clinton News Network.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by Samysearch(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
jplusnaira:

I never knew you were this foolish bringing her child into this is the most insensitive thing I have read so far on this thread.

U.misunderstood him. He meant she came from a region that is notorious for baby factory business. Read again but this time without prejudice.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by jplusnaira: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
loopman:

Go to hell with your sermon

So TVC should bring her back to the station again so she can create a bigger embarrassment for the station on TV or what make you think she can’t repeat her foolishness again ?

You people always want the other person to be the bigger one.

Nobody is saying they should bring her back rather an official apology to the demographic she represents or at least an official statement from the station should have been OK because this was not just any sack.

Remember the American footballer that was sacked from his team for kneeling with one kneel during the USA anthem initially they taught it was sacking that would solve the problem it only took the #blacklivesmatter protest to trigger the issue to another level.
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by jplusnaira: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Samysearch:

U.misunderstood him. He meant she came from a region that is notorious for baby factory business. Read again but this time without prejudice.

I know what I read I am not an illitrate
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by ItswellMike: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
flokii:
You shouldn't have dignified the bigot with a response. It's obvious she is a Tinubu hating clout chaser typical of some of her folks.

How will a whole Tinubu be bothered about one sacked, unprofessional mgbeke in TVC. Who the fvck does she think she is??
And who the Bleep is Tinibu
Re: TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown by loopman: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
jplusnaira:

Nobody is saying they should bring her back rather an official apology to the demographic she represents or at least an official statement from the station should have been OK because this was not just any sack.

Remember the American footballer that was sacked from his team for kneeling with one kneel during the USA anthem initially they taught it was sacking that would solve the problem it only took the #blacklivesmatter protest to trigger the issue to another level.

Just listen to this nonsense?

An official apology to the demographic she represents? Was she employed on the basis of the demographic that she represents

You people can come up with some of the most insane stuff one can read on NL

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58