Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer (1868 Views)

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Any Female Mobile Or Web Programmer Or Aspiring Programmer In Ibadan? / Please, Help An Aspiring Programmer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by AbamOnyerubi: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
callyik:

I have gone through so many comments here. And nobody is addressing the fact that the OP wants to go into Blockchain, which I believe he means Blockchain programming. Everyone is shouting html, html is for frontend web development not Blockchain. Python is rarely used for Blockchain either. Dear OP if you want to become a Blockchain programmer, leave whatever you're doing and learn Rust or JavaScript. I will strongly advise you to learn Rust. You don't need html, C/C++ or Python in Blockchain programming. You can email me let's talk better.
I just sent a message.
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Predstan: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided I learnt C within three weeks there is nothing hard there except for pointers and addressing, C is a language which can solve almost any algorithm out there whereas html can hardly solve any, html can only structure web content through browsers, c is also versatile anything you can think off was built with C, from compilers to OSes to VMs to Servers etc. C is a general programming language and the fastest language out there because its features don't rely on the machine.

True talk. Even python and C++ are written in C. Microcontrollers are programmed with C language
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Regex: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
vezycash:

Learn your python jeje. It's easier to transition from C and C++ to javascript than from python to javascript.

I transitioned from python to javascript because I want to get into web dev... Tbh I didn't see any difficulty in it. Maybe it's from my learning ability.
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Abcruz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Abcruz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by motionarena: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
clarkmos15:

Html is d a beginner language for programming, since you'll get used to patterns on programming.. But it is not necessary
html in not a programming language Newbie!
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by motionarena: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
SegFault:

There are no c jobs, in fact programming jobs are hard to come by nowadays, I dey always tell una if you want to make a living the programming industry is already filled the main reason I learnt programming is because I like it kabisa but you see job, forget it. The worst is web development gringrin but sha C is a startup language not one you use to get a job.
you are a Newbie who knows jack about programming
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by motionarena: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jas80:

oga, first of all Iike the fact that you code because of your passion for it. But about jobs, brother man, there are countless of programming jobs in the world, there are jobs everywhere, lemme tell you something, if you are really good in programming, I mean very good, you can apply for numerous jobs today and get employed if you pass their interview process. From what I have even discovered, if you good, na companies go dy beg you to work for them. So, don't say there are no jobs.

And brother nobody can learn c in a month, unless he/she already has a background in other programming languages
d guy does not know what he is saying
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Karleb(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Regex:

I transitioned from python to javascript because I want to get into web dev... Tbh I didn't see any difficulty in it. Maybe it's from my learning ability.

Javascript is a very simple language. Most people complain about it because they learn it with other languages.
You see people doing Javascript and PHP, JavaScript and python, JavaScript and Java...

You need to do only Javascript to experience the simplicity in it.
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Regex: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Karleb:

Javascript is a very simple language. Most people complain about it because they learn it with other languages.
You see people doing Javascript and PHP, JavaScript and python, JavaScript and Java...

You need to do only Javascript to experience the simplicity in it.

Oh... I'm doing just JavaScript alone right now.
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by callyik(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
clarkmos15:
okay prof, it is what

As the name entails, html is a markup language just like XML & YAML
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by AbamOnyerubi: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Keep the thread alive OGs cool
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by chingle5(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided I learnt C within three weeks there is nothing hard there except for pointers and addressing, C is a language which can solve almost any algorithm out there whereas html can hardly solve any, html can only structure web content through browsers, c is also versatile anything you can think off was built with C, from compilers to OSes to VMs to Servers etc. C is a general programming language and the fastest language out there because its features don't rely on the machine.

hmmmmm i fear u abeg small small dey lie nw ..................

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Sulele04(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
callyik:

I have gone through so many comments here. And nobody is addressing the fact that the OP wants to go into Blockchain, which I believe he means Blockchain programming. Everyone is shouting html, html is for frontend web development not Blockchain. Python is rarely used for Blockchain either. Dear OP if you want to become a Blockchain programmer, leave whatever you're doing and learn Rust or JavaScript. I will strongly advise you to learn Rust. You don't need html, C/C++ or Python in Blockchain programming. You can email me let's talk better.
brother can you enlighten me more about this, what javascript framework or library is used for blockchain programming
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by cixak95211: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:

hmmmmm i fear u abeg small small dey lie nw ..................

grin grin grin grin grin
One thing I've noticed; most programmers here learnt and mastered most of the languages within 3 weeks to 3 months
Amazing !!!

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Chingle6(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
cixak95211:

grin grin grin grin grin
One thing I've noticed; most programmers here learnt and mastered most of the languages within 3 weeks to 3 months
Amazing !!!

Hmmmm na sure center sure pass nw for naija...

Start asking them to do diz and that nw wahala u dey fine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Chingle6(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jas80:

oga, first of all Iike the fact that you code because of your passion for it. But about jobs, brother man, there are countless of programming jobs in the world, there are jobs everywhere, lemme tell you something, if you are really good in programming, I mean very good, you can apply for numerous jobs today and get employed if you pass their interview process. From what I have even discovered, if you good, na companies go dy beg you to work for them. So, don't say there are no jobs.

And brother nobody can learn c in a month, unless he/she already has a background in other programming languages

Guy ur head dey there
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Presh900(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer by Presh900(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Sulele04:

brother can you enlighten me more about this, what javascript framework or library is used for blockchain programming
If you are building on the ethereum virtual machine, then the library to use is web.js,for the tron blockchain, you use tronweb.js

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mastering A Programming Language.... / Digital Signature - An Image Utility Software / Who Can Develop College Course Registration System, And Result Upload For Nce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.