Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Between Salesforce And AWS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Salesforce And AWS (3137 Views)

Help: How Good Is Salesforce Administrator Certificate? / What Is Salesforce Marketing Cloud? / Salesforce Online Training And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Salesforce And AWS by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2020
Senior developers of nairaland, what certification would you advise a junior developer to get in order to stand out. Would you advise someone to get into salesforce CRM or learn and acquire AWS certifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by islamics(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Really interested in comments to this.

Though AWS certification seem to be the preferred choice based on wetin I don see on job sites..
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Karleb(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
AWS!!!

Those people working at Amazon are earning blood money, besides, no cloud service has been able to rival AWS.

That company is structured in a way that makes it print blood money easily.

I don't know about that Salesforce thingy though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Csami(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
AWS is more popular. GCP is coming up too.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by LucaB: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Senior developers of nairaland, what certification would you advise a junior developer to get in order to stand out. Would you advise someone to get into salesforce CRM or learn and acquire AWS certifications.
bro pls can we chat privately,just sent you a PM
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Manicopus: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
To choose the top Salesforce partners, you'll need to consider where you'd go, what you'd do, and so on. For example, I have previously discovered the proper information. Simply investigate the facts as thoroughly as possible, and I doubt you will encounter any issues with a salesforce web service integration in this scenario. I'm hoping for some assistance.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by bet9ja(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You cannot compare a cloud technology with a CRM. You can only compare a career in AWS and Microsoft Azure or Google cloud. Salesforce and AWS are two different career pathway. In fact AWS can be integrated with salesforce. So why the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
bet9ja:

You cannot compare a cloud technology with a CRM. You can only compare a career in AWS and Microsoft Azure or Google cloud. Salesforce and AWS are two different career pathway. In fact AWS can be integrated with salesforce. So why the comparison.
This was months back when I was still looking to get my certification. I made my choice already.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by LikeAking: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
!!!
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by LikeAking: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
ok
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by airsaylongcome: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
bet9ja:

I think the comparison was more from a "which one should I do to quickly get a remote job"

Comparing AWS with Salesforce is like comparing a space rocket with a bicycle
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I think the comparison was more from a "which one should I do to quickly get a remote job"

Not remote, relocation but this is so old lol.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Smartlight(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please sir can you throw more light on that .
tensazangetsu20:

Not remote, relocation but this is so old lol.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Smartlight(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please sir can you throw more light on that..
Not remote, relocation but this is so old lol. [/quote]
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by LikeAking: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Murder!
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by mentro: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol. Please which is the space rocket?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by OgogoroDegree: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Please I sent you a PM

Thank you
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This was months back when I was still looking to get my certification. I made my choice already.

Please, what was your final decision sir?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
oluwaniyi66:

Please, what was your final decision sir?

This doesn't matter now. If you are looking for something to get ahead in tech. Go and buy leetcode premium and solve everything. That's the best advice I can give you. Not everything but at least 200 questions there.

2 Likes

Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This doesn't matter now. If you are looking for something to get ahead in tech. Go and buy leetcode premium and solve everything. That's the best advice I can give you. Not everything but at least 200 questions there.

I really appreciate your prompt response sir.

I've been following the track of how you Said I should learn sir. Thank you very much
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=110635231]

This doesn't matter now. If you are looking for something to get ahead in tech. Go and buy leetcode premium and solve everything. That's the best advice I can give you. Not everything but at least 200 questions there.[/quote
I will sir. I am grateful
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by mentro: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

How far can knowing 200 questions on leetcode help someone?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by airsaylongcome: 3:32am On Mar 02, 2022
mentro:

How far can knowing 200 questions on leetcode help someone?

Do you know what leetcode is?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by mentro: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Do you know what leetcode is?
I've been reading about it since tenza started talking about it. There are over 1600 questions on leetcode, so that's why I'm asking how far 200 questions can go?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2022
mentro:

I've been reading about it since tenza started talking about it. There are over 1600 questions on leetcode, so that's why I'm asking how far 200 questions can go?
Average IQ people start to understand the patterns after around 200 questions. It can go to 500 sha. Some high IQ people only need like 50 questions and they are good to go. How hard depends on your intellectual level. You should know. University grades, secondary school grades, ability to understand something fast.
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by mentro: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Average IQ people start to understand the patterns after around 200 questions. It can go to 500 sha. Some high IQ people only need like 50 questions and they are good to go. How hard depends on your intellectual level. You should know. University grades, secondary school grades, ability to understand something fast.
Thanks boss �
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by oluwaniyi66(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Please sir, where do you recommend I can find onsite react developer internship?
Re: Between Salesforce And AWS by Rbae: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Sir,please my brother is interested in going for any IT related course. He is so interested in it and I'm ready to assist him. Please,can u suggest a good IT related course he can go for cos he studied business admin? Someone told him cyber security, some said web develoment and coding etc. He needs a change of job.

Do you know any school he can attend for the training?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Packet Sniffing / My New Complete English Classic Android App / Programming On Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.