Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! (4358 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / pics: osibanjo help tinubu steal $18 billion unaccounted. Emperor odua ademusiwa / Bode George Needs Help -tinubu (comedy In The Polity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by wales(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2011
National leader of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, yesterday urged those who love Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Chief Bode George, to prevail on him to keep silent and stop embarrassing himself in public.

Tinubu, who was reacting to an interview in Daily Sun in which George claimed that the former Lagos governor was responsible for his imprisonment, described George’s allegation as a product of “post-prison and pre-reintegration dementia.”
In a statement, signed by his chief press secretary, Olakunle Abimbola, Tinubu noted that notwithstanding George’s present misfortunes, the PDP chieftain still owed his fatherland a decent public conduct commensurate to his status as an elder statesman, former military governor and retired naval chief.

The statement said George’s claim of Tinubu’s involvement in his travails was absolutely illogical since the former Lagos governor was already two years out of office when the PDP chieftain ran into trouble. Tinubu wondered how George could claim that he was “convicted by Lagos State Government headed by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.”

The statement reads: “In Yoruba tradition, and indeed in the tradition of any decent society, you do not kick who is already down. But what if he who is down viciously kicks you to force just any reaction? That is what Chief George is doing. But if he expects Asiwaju Tinubu to gloat over his misfortune, then Chief George has a long time to wait because he will not,” he said, adding: “But the moral in all of this is simple: those who crave to destroy others often end up destroying themselves.”

“The scandalous statement by Chief George, the indecorous language he deployed (‘It was made by Tinubu and his gang’), the ludicrous living in denial (‘It is a politically motivated conviction’), not to talk of the claim that Lagos State made a law to entrap erring federal officials, would appear to have issued from bitterness. For the sake of what is left of the George Family name and honour, Chief George should be prevailed upon to let himself go so as to earn a second chance. He fell into a prison ditch he, from the way he spoke, would have wished others would fall into. He should learn his lessons and realise that evil thoughts and actions eventually come back to destroy those who harbour or do them.

“Instead of trying to lay ridiculous charges on his perceived enemies, therefore, he should thank God for having saved him from his enemies. It is his so-called friends he must contend with. One of them, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, thought nothing of rubbing the face of a fallen George in the mud. Did Chief George realise how ridiculous he sounded when he said some ‘cabal’ wanted to ‘create fiction between Obasanjo and I’, only to realise that Obasanjo had already gone public with disowning George’s carnival-like reception?

“Another, a nameless collective that simply called themselves ‘Friends of Olabode George,’ launched into a tirade against Justice Joseph Oyewole, who tried the case, referring to the judge as one of Bode George’s ‘persecutors.’ Why a judge doing his work would want to ‘persecute’ a fellow citizen beggars belief. But it would appear a continuation of the dangerous trend by some elements in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to discredit the judiciary, each time a case goes against them. With all their wild allegations, they discredit no one but Chief George himself, after all they are an anonymous group hiding behind his face!
“Let those who dearly love Chief George prevail on him to stop these embarrassing tantrums, warts and all; he is an elder and, but for his prison stain, something close to an aristocrat in the Nigerian establishment, having been a military governor before. He was also not your run-of-the-mill naval officer, having earned a degree in engineering before enlisting in the Nigerian Navy, from which he retired as Air Commodore.

“Despite his current misfortune, he owes his country a lot – least of which is public decency. He can best achieve this by keeping a golden silence. After all, as the Yorubas say, if you crave not to be disgraced and you are, you pray for long life so that you can rectify the disgrace. Golden and dignified silence is what Chief George needs, not wild tantrums.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/08/national-08-03-2011-01.htm
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by bisiaet: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
Pls let these two men give us a breathing space for now.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by blackpanda: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
i love tinubu's reply. apt, concise and very factual. Buti think Bode should pray for a shorter life to save him from this continued monumental disgrace!
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by friedrice1: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
"post-prison and pre-reintegration dementia.”
'OMG' Lmao!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by favouredjb(f): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
they are all the same to me
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by mrofficial(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
blackpanda:

i love tinubu's reply. apt, concise and very factual. Buti think Bode should pray for a shorter life to save him from this continued monumental disgrace!

Haba, he has to enjoy his loot.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by omo9ja1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
hahaha Ojuyobo reply, waiting to hear from Bode oya battle line is drawn
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by 1025: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
is true. bode george is far from normal at the moment. in his two yrs absence, a lot of things have changed both in lagos and in his life.
he is mentally unstable at the moment so we expect the family to make a public speech calling on nigerians to bear with them as they try to bring the man back to normalcy.
this bode george is an unrepentant criminal. instead of going to churches and schools to preach against crimes and corruptions, he is here pointing accussing fingers.
if i were him(God forbid) i will use this opportunity to repent and seek the face of God and then make amends in my criminal ways rather than going back to my former criminal life.
i know the next time he will go there, he will not come back alive.
anyways, if anyone is still stealing at this old age, that one must be criminal by blood and birth.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by ENERGY21: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Despite his current misfortune, he owes his country a lot – least of which is public decency. He can best achieve this by keeping a golden silence. After all, as the Yorubas say, if you crave not to be disgraced and you are, you pray for long life so that you can rectify the disgrace. Golden and dignified silence is what Chief George needs, not wild tantrums.”

Bros na who dem catch be OLE, BARAWO (THIEF), EVERYBODY TIME DEY COM SOON TO DANCE THE DANCE OF SHAME IN MARKET SQUARE.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by ENERGY21: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
[color=#990000]Despite his current misfortune, he owes his country a lot – least of which is public decency. He can best achieve this by keeping a golden silence. After all, as the Yorubas say, if you crave not to be disgraced and you are, you pray for long life so that you can rectify the disgrace. Golden and dignified silence is what Chief George needs, not wild tantrums.”

[/color]

HE WHO IS NOT GUILTY OF ANY SIN, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE lipsrsealed
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by floriana(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bode George actually did not understand why he went to prison, neither did he know who sent him to jail. No wonder he was celebrating when he came out. He deliberately keeps calling the prison university of life. He needs help to explain to him that he was actually was jailed, why and by whom. I suggest his aged mother who was also forcefully brought to the church to witness the disgrace his son brought upon the name of God should be the one to explain to him. It should be this way:

Bode's mum sits him down and talks to him the way she used to do when Bode was a toddler and stealing petty items in the neighborhood saying "Ibiyinka, Ibiyinka, Ibiyinka, how many times did I call you? I have to let you know that where you were sent for the last 2 years is called prison, jail, gulag, ewon. Stop calling it a university for it is not one as Jonathan fail to convert Kirikiri to a university among the many universities he has created in your abscence.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by youngmonie: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
Those are some though word for BODE ELEWON mehnn, They just silenced him with this
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by desgiezd(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ Topic

This couldn't have been more correct, the man surely needs help!

Tinubu, who was reacting to an interview in Daily Sun in which George claimed that the former Lagos governor was responsible for his imprisonment, described George’s allegation as a product of “post-prison and pre-reintegration dementia.”

Whaoo!!
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by juman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bode George, Obasanjo and co. Esa man bale je. Revolution ni oko yin.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by illusion2: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
Well said by Tinubu.

Bode Elewon isn't facing reality. he was sent to prison by the Federal Govt led by PDP. Trying to look for blame where it isn't won't help his case.

As Tinubu advised ,he needs to approach his 'post-incarceration' situation with maturity.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by seanet02: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
This Tinubu bo go kill me with laughter
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by amurx(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
Chai prison is nt good at all the place don dey affect Bode, he need a sound spiritual deliverance
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
Uncle bode Tewonde needs to visit Yaba left asap !
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Azedplus(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
This animal called bode george need to be admitted in ARO then later send to YABA APA OSI or vice versa for rehab b4 its too late.bloodless animal.
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by vivicang: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
I believe they are all the same. All we should keep praying to God is for him to give us good leaders and take away those who are out to destroy the growth of this great country Nigeria
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Olalimits(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bode Goerge will surely fail and fall at the end
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ideally this man should be in rehab and not released to the public
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
How do u expect an individual to steal ovr a #100bn and still remain sane? U can see how incoherent all these thieving bunch sounds when they speak. In as much bode is still keeping his loot then he is definately gona remain mad if not madder
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by untainted: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
floriana:

Bode George actually did not understand why he went to prison, neither did he know who sent him to jail. No wonder he was celebrating when he came out. He deliberately keeps calling the prison university of life. He needs help to explain to him that he was actually was jailed, why and by whom. I suggest his aged mother who was also forcefully brought to the church to witness the disgrace his son brought upon the name of God should be the one to explain to him. It should be this way:

Bode's mum sits him down and talks to him the way she used to do when Bode was a toddler and stealing petty items in the neighborhood saying "Ibiyinka, Ibiyinka, Ibiyinka, how many times did I call you? I have to let you know that where you were sent for the last 2 years is called prison, jail, gulag, ewon. Stop calling it a university for it is not one as Jonathan fail to convert Kirikiri to a university among the many universities he has created in your abscence.

lwkmd; you bad no be small oh.
the man needs the denial to maintain his sanity. abi how u see am
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Delible(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
Asiwaju Tinubu, Dont mind the man. He is just one of the most stupid man in the nation.
:oAt least for stealing and been caught. tongue tongue
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Tokotaya: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tinubu doesnt need to waste his breath. Every right thinking person would find Bode George's allegation wild and ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason he should point accusing finger at Tinubu, . Having said that, I think Tinubu's press secretary is guilty of overkill here!
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by jesusislor(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
It is absolutely true that Bode George has reaped the fruit of his labour. The reason he was in prison. But there is something i want all to note, all of these politicians that we celebrate too has skeleton in their cupboard. Tinubu can not come out that he is clean! The man embezelled too while he was governor. So what are we celebrating. The same person that has never given Fashola free hands to operate. Is that not corruption?God will deliver us from all of them. They are all the same except very few like Pa Jakande. If Tinubu was the president of Nigeria, he wd be worse than Obasanjo. My advice for Bode George is to appreciate God for his life and allow this experience to transform him, in and out. One thing that i know is that whatever anyman sows shall he also reap.God bless Niger
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by stephenal: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
i wonder why bode george is still crying foul when he is suppose to hide his head in shame
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by stephenal: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
i wonder why bode George is still crying foul when he is suppose to hide his head in shame.Stephen Alex
cheesy
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
Such is the nigeria of today, where former inmate (bode) has the guts to accuse,instead of him to resign to his home and enjoy his remainig loot, GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by favouredjb(f): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2011
jesusislor:

It is absolutely true that Bode George has reaped the fruit of his labour. The reason he was in prison. But there is something i want all to note, all of these politicians that we celebrate too has skeleton in their cupboard. Tinubu can not come out that he is clean! The man embezelled too while he was governor. So what are we celebrating. The same person that has never given Fashola free hands to operate. Is that not corruption?God will deliver us from all of them. They are all the same except very few like Pa Jakande. If Tinubu was the president of Nigeria, he wd be worse than Obasanjo. My advice for Bode George is to appreciate God for his life and allow this experience to transform him, in and out. One thing that i know is that whatever anyman sows shall he also reap.God bless Niger

spot on
Re: Bode George Needs Help -tinubu ! by sley4life(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2011
Bode George should be sent back 2 jail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? / Ibori Will Still Be Tried In Nigeria,’ Efcc Says / New PDP BoT, Ahmadu Ali Likely To Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.