Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest (5501 Views)

Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / #EndSARS Protesters Reject Food, Drinks Donated MC Oluomo / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Shortyy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chai. I do nor blame you my brother. This was what Jacob told the Angel that visited him, I will never let you go, unless you bless me.

Our voices must be heard. They'll have no other choice but to succumb.
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by bobowaja(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vikkoh:

Mumu! Stop being a tribalist.
The dude has been bursted. He is no Igbo. Na aboki. They are just doing everything to cause riff among the southern unity.

1 Like

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by vanida6: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lols cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg someone tell dat guy he is d funniest human bein in d world cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by jimmychang: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
rakazt:

Afonja stop speaking Igbo

Go hold him mouth ,you tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Demurkelly: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dyke15:
If u call am Afonja again den make beta thunder faya u
Yes am Igbo and we re more United now
Any Idiot trying to jeopardize d fragile unity existing now, let ur lyf be ran d same way Nigerian govt is running Nigeria
#UnitedWeStand
Nigeria must surely work
WE MOVE....

Hapu anumpam ahu......all this northern miscreants on nairaland like hitting southerners head together and some of us gullibly fall for it. At a moment like this, they'll like to fan the embers of hatred amongst us. But e no go work. Anyi agaghi ada mba.......to our 'Afonja' brothers tuale....ndi Igbo ibem tuale!!
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by ursullalinda(f): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vikkoh:

As in eh.......some pple just can't flow with the moment ........They sabi spoil vibe
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Annie939(f): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Chineke ....this one shock the people wen they around .... cheesy grin
no be small thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by amakadlite(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
grin this one go shock our shock absover
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let him enjoy his rent free apartment jare.
#EndSars.
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Danzakidakura(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Peterosky:
I can only imagine the number of girls that have been lashed on that mattress. What a life!!

1 Like

Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by IamPlato(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Not Impressed. Bring Your Wife And Children there With Your Toilet And Bathroom Too.

You People Did This During GEJ time. You Can Do Better
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Marine54:
Shock !

una don turn this poor boy to meme
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by nnamdi640: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
rakazt:

Afonja stop speaking Igbo
My brother stop this tribalistic statement let face our major enemies (wicked politicians) in one voice.
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by nnamdi640: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vikkoh:

My brother don't mind that boy. Our wicked politicians must listen to us this time
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by jUeLiZ: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
TRADELYN:
grin
cruise wer d country..ehnn.I love my country jare
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by jUeLiZ: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
People are really bitter and nah this sars issue dem go use pour out their anger angry

By the time youths match to the front of also villa and over run it dem go know say Arab Spring nah play

plenty people don plan dis administration tay..dem been just d wait for opportunity to show dia anger and craze
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by JimmyDarmody: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
Vikkoh:

I love the energy. Keep it up brother.
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
This one is serious, If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level or NCE
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Comkash: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hope his shoe is under his head? E get y I dey ask.
Re: PICS OF THE DAY: Man Brings Mattress, Cooker, Food, Drinks, Utensils To Protest by Peterosky(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2020
benuejosh:
FOCUS!
.Bro catch some cruise, a little fun won't hurt okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election : Breaking! APC Just Won 4 Local Governments! / Ugwuanyi Wins ‘Best Pilgrimage Governor In South East Nigeria’ Award / Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Evidence Shows Shettima Not Qualified To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.