Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? (1685 Views)

Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by bikokwe(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2011
, Why do they ask for BB(Black berry) when they dont have Beauty and Brain? Its spreading like virus
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Goldieluks: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2011
You GOT ISSUES. cool upstairs undecided
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
this poster is broke.

cant afford a black berry.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
Black berries are cheap. You can get one for free!
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Black berries are cheap.  You can get one for free! 

[size=28pt]GBAM!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

they even sell some in damn Harris Teeter (or is it Net Zero? anyway!
you can get one for free all u gotta do is go to radio shack and request an upgrade and voila!)

as for Brazilian weave SOME females have no other proof of worth (much less ambition) and they try to flaunt
high grade remy/brazilian hair. They be broke as a bum and spend their last on some weave. SMH
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by kokoye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^

see how much you guys know Nigeria?
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by debosky(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
You can't get phones for free in Nigeria for the most part - except your employers are paying.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

see how much you guys know Nigeria?

Why would I be talking about Nigeria if I am not in Nigeria.  I was talking about WHERE I AM.

DUH, I know you can't get a free blackberry in NIGERIA otherwise these broke arse mofos on this site wouldn't be crying about their girlfriends wanting a blackberry and a recharge card.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
lmao @ the fellas, we are talking about in America. . .sorry
if we offended. Please school us!  smiley
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Chima, but you always claim you dont need to go to Nigeria to know Nigeria.

Anyway, such devices are not free in Nigeria.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
bikokwe:

, Why do they ask for BB(Black berry) when they dont have Beauty and Brain? Its spreading like virus
Who are you talking abt here?

Be more precise young man.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by sorrytoo: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why would I be talking about Nigeria if I am not in Nigeria.  I was talking about WHERE I AM.

DUH, I know you can't get a free blackberry in NIGERIA otherwise these broke arse mofos on this site wouldn't be crying about their girlfriends wanting a blackberry and a recharge card.
MzD@rkSkin:

The Poster said "Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head?"

so normal assumption ,should be IN NIGERIA
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
sorrytoo:

The Poster said "Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head?"

so normal assumption ,should be IN NIGERIA

from the looks of it, no too many replies. so why dont you contribute instead of trying to
rephrase what Kokoye already said? sound like a plan? ok.
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by debosky(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

You are hereby enrolled in Debosky's school of eternal pleasures. . . .classes start in my bedroom at 8pm. wink grin
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by sorrytoo: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

from the looks of it, no too many replies. so why dont you contribute instead of trying to
rephrase what Kokoye already said? sound like a plan? ok.

phew, ,at least u understood that, there's still hope!!!

ok,my own contribution, cos most naija girls are wannnabess,  undecided

Dont get me wrong,nothing wrong with wanting a good piece of hair on ur head,IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, but most ppl can't and they rather sacrifice their right eye to have one, like they can only exist if they have brazilian hair on their head. its pathetic,
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
debosky:

You are hereby enrolled in Debosky's school of eternal pleasures. . . .classes start in my bedroom at 8pm. wink grin
angry angry grin
Re: Why The Craze About Brazillian Hair,italian Hair On Their Nigerian Head? by angelshalo: 5:01am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Sewing/fashion Training Centres In Abuja / Classic - Human Stampede In New York Designer Store / Complete Photo Gallery Of The 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.