Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

#EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) (26840 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Frankice12: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
During an interview with Channels TV today being October 18th, BBN Anchor, Ebuka shares his painful experience with SARS officials..

The Video captures Ebuka relating his experience of how some SARS officers almost endded his life, and that of his two friends...

Watch video as he deliberates on other matters regarding the #ENDSARS.. Do well
to hit the subscribe button on our channel..

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98tAADhCovA

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Bluntguy: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let him come out of that studio to the road joor. Or has that nonsense show not ended.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
#EnsSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Abboki: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by KenModi(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Until Nigerians start calling for a total overhaul of the system, then I begin to take the protests seriously.

Sars/Police is just a single aspect of the rot in our country. Until then...

30 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
sad

SWAT should not be ended,it should be properly reformed.Only dumb people want SWAT ended, discontinue with the whole SWAT idea and watch crimes like robberies, kidnappings increase.

No matter how bad the dreaded SARS men might be they still have a good side,if not for this guys I doubt if most of us would be able to sleep with our two eyes closed.

Reform swat properly and not end SWAT.

8 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by ucsquare(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Even big brothers room mate is not left out, this people no fear eviction ni?

End SARS, end SWAT, end police brutality.. if care is not taken end police.. grin

Hit my siggy for ur graphics design works..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by davodyguy: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
If we have a president, he would have addressed the nation to clam tension.

but of course, he cant speak for himself, had to send Speaker and Senate President

30 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
I saw a white man sharing his experience of police brutality when he was in Nigeria. Omo I shock. Our police no Dey fear oh. This is how we chase investors from Nigeria. And white investors no go complain because they don’t want to seem racist, they’ll just simply give other reasons for not wanting to come back.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Bigbishung(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
fact is alot of people have had a nasty experience with this crazy folks.anyways government is about to get it hot hot

20 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by voiceless1(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
And they wonder why we are still protesting

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by DirtyGold: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Those guys really terrorized guys o... even the easily recognizable celebrities.
To the sars terrorists, everybody is a criminal whereas, they are the real bloody criminals with guns

It is quite unfortunate that the agents of government don't expect people to be successful in the same era where China is investing billions of dollars to lift millions out of poverty. In Nigeria, it is a crime to even look decent let alone be actually successful... too bad

What's tha business?

18 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by kambili999(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
We have all been affected in one way or another.

Its only in Nigeria that you will see soldiers, nscdc, customs, police, SARS, all of them on the road.

Ike gwuru angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Dominion202: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
The day I no SARS are stupid was the day they follow me from bank to market down to the post office without me knowing. I was later stopped and search.
But to their surprise they only find men's belt, boxers, and perfume inside the bag I was carrying.
They tot I was a yahoo guy neva no I was busy going with my daily hustling.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
See as Youths give all these celebrities voice cheesy soro soke..thank u ebuka for speaking up ..God bless those in the quest to seek Justice and an end to all these brutality and killings

23 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Hell
Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by BrandingPro(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
#EndSars #EndSWAT

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Come out and join the protest

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Let's make #EndSARS a catalyst and a precursor to ending the original SARS below
S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Those who are familiar with alakija junction enroute Festac will confirm the illegal activities of these armed criminals stationed around there..

-While going home from a software engineering and coding course at NIIT in the eve of the day, I was once bundled to Festac police station and extorted of N50k through ATM point purposely positioned beside them..

-Most SARS are criminals, rapists, murderers, ritualists, shrine worshippers, etc..

Epe enroute Ijebu ode is another incidence but God saved me and a friend that fateful day. One haggard and rasta looking SARS tried to plant incriminated object in our car but I no give am chance.. Too many gun shots, and bullets were sprayed into the air just to scare the travellers.. Many guys and ladies were bundled to unknown places that day..

Most SARS are confirmed uncultured and unprofessional street terrorists..!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by BizBayo: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
davodyguy:
If we have a president, he would have addressed the nation to clam tension.

but of course, he cant speak for himself, had to send Speaker and Senate President

I am starting to believe what we have is Jubril

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by PremzY002(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
....seems like everyone has a story to tell

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by kenzysmith: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
this guy stingy die I dey beg am 10k for Instagram the guy no even reason me
Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by chatinent: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
cry
Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by RaptObserver: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2020
The only people who have never suffered police intimidation are those who are driven by chauffeurs. Once they sight you sitting at the back of a vehicle they will start saluting and singing for crumbs.

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Shares His Experience Of Police Brutality (Video) by stZimli: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Visit my signature if you are into sports betting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West / Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.