Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

#Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (47899 Views)

Buhari Mocks Ortom Over Failed Senate Bid / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Celebsnews2: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Bleep...I missed front page.

Meanwhile, ApostleJohnson Suleman and Bishop Oyedepo warn Buhari against deployment of Soldiers on protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HyunC_dht0
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Jossyroyal1: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2020
kiss
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2020
He and apc attack Jonathan during fuel subsidy removal
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by wisest10: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Hiw can police brutality end when the starting salary of a recruit is 9,000 naira..I swear if I be police,me self go dey collect bribe oo...who come world come suffer..
#Endsars
To end sars upgrade the salary structure of the police to reduce brine..with 9,000 naira how can you take care of your self...
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by sonofthunder: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by 360degreess(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
buhari is illiterate.

he doesn't understand what's happening.

why won't he laugh.

no be una vote for illiterate?

presenting documents to the president? what will he do with it? can he read?

all these nonsense and protest needs to stop.

The government no care. protests would keep suffering the youths.

make una wait for 2023 and vote him out.

smh.. as if una vote counts.

... You that is educated, what have you achieved in life?.. Buhari is better than all your family.

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Nchenches: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2020
But PMB is tilted more in sympathy with his kin in Niger Republic, than to the suffering masses in Nigeria.
His actions show it.

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by TheSourcerer: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2020
fatymore:
May God soften his heart
STFU
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by ElValiente(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2020
omowolewa:

This is deep.

The actions Soo far left confusion as to how best to handle it. PDP could have tried but they are the same. NLC could have tried but they ate the King's delicacies when the voice of truth was give to them.

I think Nigerians are no longer franchising their voice of struggles. Kudos to the Foreign and local supports.

Aluta Continua, Greatest!
God bless you.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Biodun556(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2020
The writer is wicked
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by benzine: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
END GENERAL MOHOMODU BULHARYS MILITARY REGIME angry

With osinbajo and the whole apc abi?
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Gokoyer0(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2020
https://examplanet.com/

All the best!
Lawrry:
Buhari the
MOURNER

Please, where can I write IELTS exam in Ibadan, Any idea of a very good place please.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by TA4TA4: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Sx_X6g2NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwRgd9ieFs

The two videos above shows the irony of the life of Nigerians.

The first video took place in canada. ..... Their police came out to ensure the protests were done peacefully. Tye police helped clear traffic and also protected the protesting Nigerians from any harm or danger.......

Meanwhile..... In Nigeria, some people are sponsoring thugs as can be seen in the second video... The thugs go about, attacking peaceful protesters with dangerous weapons.... Injuring some and killing a few.

The thugs have also resorted to destroying cars and properties of not only the protesters, but of innocent bystanders.

Where are the Nigerian police to come ensure the protests are violence free?
Anyway... Let's see the outcome of crocodile smile
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2020
MajesticKris:
He's a RoBoT without human feeling. We never Knew he came back for revenge...

I never voted for him.. and I will Never ever vote for anyone until , we reclaim our country from the hands of these old men...

We are giving birth to a new COUNTRY, free from corrupt leaders...

Revenge ? But it was IBB that toppled his military regime at that time,so why is he punishing Nigerians for it ?
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Nchenches: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2020
Who didn’t see that Muhammadu Buhari has more interest in Niger Republic than in Nigeria?

“We shall hit the road running” - once you elect me and Muhammadu Buhari to office.

Sound bites from Yemi.

“I shall make 1 US $ =1Naira if you elect me president of Nigeria. Muhammadu Buhari

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by michoim(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Fabricated report of a sadist...believe this at your peril
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Askng(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2020
The wide Bowl

This bowl is no longer mine,

was never so,

Let it go.

well worn before the oath,

A gift that despised the guardian,

Presented freely without a dowry.

used, and widened as i found.

too wide to keep a home.

insatiable, licentious and libidinous.

This bowl was scorned by many.

ere i fell a wandering,

a bait on my way, the sorrow on my path.

Let it go,

This bowl seeks for prey, and so was i for a time.

intent concealed in bareness,

desperate for the gift of the semen.

as adulterer urged rebellion by ignorance.

the rage, the rave of ego and bestiality.

deceived the Law for mere gain.

This bowl is broken cannot be fixed by logic.

this bowl is old, alluring by mascara.

This bowl was used,

i take exception on your list,

This bowl is free,

the next victim can explore.

the bowl is cheap,

forced a dowry to conceal the shame.

T'was sold for free at Ikoyi in may,

Who is next?

A thousand many had the bowl,

I played along for a time

ere this voyage of deceit,

I took a flight from my deep principle,

hoping to make a jewel from the Flesh.

This bowl is addicted to the red zones

Incurable addiction i recalled,

The friends,

The internet,

The phone,

The TV,

The cinema,

And tattling,

The routines of unending dark flights

Incorrigible,

Venomous.

You may have the bowl if you would.

This bowl is No longer mine.

Once a street bowl,

and always so.

Find the bowl in your homes,

Let's hope the bowl recovers.

but a broken bowl is irreparable by man

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/the_wide_bowl_1295989

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by manunitedbabes: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2020
MajesticKris:
He's a RoBoT without human feeling, We never Knew he came back for revenge...

I never voted for him.. and I will Never ever vote for anyone until , we reclaim our country from the hands of these old men...

We are giving birth to a new COUNTRY, free from corrupt leaders...

My dear my vote, your vote and our votes dont count, lets just ask oga thunder to visit all of them not to kill but for them to be alive and be dead.... nobody is now hearing about the Magu's case? all the money gone....

In fact God bless Nigeria my country
#endsars#endswart#endpolicebrutality#endbadgovernace#plsthundercomevisitourbadleaders

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by shugabasbn: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Jesus wept n Buhari Laughed

Can u see the difference.
Jesus wept when he sees how God's images bn devoured by human Wolfs
And Buhari Laughed when he sees how his Wolfs killing God's images
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Edusouls(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
The people’s general see calmness and composure, I like this strong man no be small..
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by manunitedbabes: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2020
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Sx_X6g2NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwRgd9ieFs

The two videos above shows the irony of the life of Nigerians.

The first video took place in canada. ..... Their police came out to ensure the protests were done peacefully. Tye police helped clear traffic and also protected the protesting Nigerians from any harm or danger.......

Meanwhile..... In Nigeria, some people are sponsoring thugs as can be seen in the second video... The thugs go about, attacking peaceful protesters with dangerous weapons.... Injuring some and killing a few.

The thugs have also resorted to destroying cars and properties of not only the protesters, but of innocent bystanders.

Where are the Nigerian police to come ensure the protests are violence free?
Anyway... Let's see the outcome of crocodile smile

so painful that this country lacks democracy
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by uuzba(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2020
omowolewa:

This is deep.

The actions Soo far left confusion as to how best to handle it. PDP could have tried but they are the same. NLC could have tried but they ate the King's delicacies when the voice of truth was give to them.

I think Nigerians are no longer franchising their voice of struggles. Kudos to the Foreign and local supports.

Aluta Continua, Greatest!
The problem that we're trying to solve is getting gainful employment and opportunities for all in a digital age.

PDP, APC, NLC are all same olden days analog people. They all follow the former trend when it was ok for a few to be rich, and laugh at the majotiy of poor citizens.

Today, we have all used zoom and WhatsApp in this Covid quarantine to see live and direct, how our foreign counterparts are being taken care of in other nations while we sit here suffering no hope. If flights we not stopped, Buhari would have flown overseas for treatment for 6 months for himself and tell the rest of Nigeria "F### you all, Men!"

New governance is totally needed. In fact. YOUTH party is needed. People that can use phone/internet to do census, voting, broadcast results and budgets in REAL TIME, not the old ones that will spend 10 Billion to print ballot paper, and 20 Billion to release inconclusive result, and 600 billion to feed school chikdren with 1 puff-puff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by thaoriginator: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2020
You mean Jibrin El Sudan?
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by WrittyWritter(f): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2020
shocked..
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by ruffDiamond: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
that buhari children are busy hard working ,busy,is very laughable ho honestly! This people are playing with fire!!!NIGERIA as a jungl country will be burned to the ground!! let them bring the army out first! 97% of abok1make up the army,but no qualms! umu chineke Niger Delta Warrior be ready pls!!we move!!!
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by digitalman2811(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2020
He collected the document with his bare hands and later shakes the governor with his elbow,who be the mumu?

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by 1vid(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
END GENERAL MOHOMODU BULHARYS MILITARY REGIME angry

oga, Buari is now a civilian like u. stop adding General.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Gandollaar(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

The writer of this article is a sellout
How do you mean?
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by Gandollaar(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Revenge ? But it was IBB that toppled his military regime at that time,so why is he punishing Nigerians for it ?
The supreme Court threw his cases out for 12yrs.
Re: #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola by IJOBA2: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2020
1vid:

oga, Buari is now a civilian like u. stop adding General.
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE ZON B angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.