Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear (1260 Views)

Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by helinues: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2020
According to FG, SARS has been disbanded and the new created agency SWAT will start undergoing training from this week.

Why are the people still on street protesting against the disbanded SARS. Are there any other motives behind the unnecessary protest they are not telling us?

Every country in the world are still struggling with the economic impact of COVID, I was surprised to watch the Seychelles president saying they are also affected economical ( Tourist) by COVID even though they are less than 80k population.

Some Nigerians can just be selfish.. They never care to consider other Nigerians they are infringing on their rights

GEJ sent army out to quench the Subsidy protest when it was getting out of hand , I am in support of Buhari sending army out to clear and arrest anyone still protesting about SARS.

If you beat drum too much, it go surely tear..

And if you guys think international community would get involved with this, you better think twice ...

Stop unnecessary protest, life is yet to return back to normal and you people think you can paralyzed the economy... Then be ready to be incarcerated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by peteredo: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Some countries are still struggling. U said .. while ours is making tins difficult . From increase your n tax to fuel to electricity Nd cost of foodstuff And the asshole the n d government are looting with reckless abandon.

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:
According to FG, SARS has been disbanded and the new created agency SWAT will start undergoing training from this week.

Why are the people still on street protesting against the disbanded SARS. Are there any other motives behind the unnecessary protest they are not telling us?

Every country in the world are still struggling with the economic impact of COVID, I was surprised to watch the Seychelles president saying they are also affected economical ( Tourist) by COVID even though they are less than 80k population.

Some Nigerians can just be selfish.. They never care to consider other Nigerians they are infringing on their rights

GEJ sent army out to quench the Subsidy protest when it was getting out of hand , I am in support of Buhari sending army out to clear and arrest anyone still protesting about SARS.

And if you guys think international community would get involved with this, you better think twice ...

Stop unnecessary protest, life is yet to return back to normal and you people think you can paralyzed the economy... Then be ready to be incarcerated.

Life return to normal how. See how you Buharists have normalized the Buhari kind of hard life as normal.

In 1984, he left governance and was blaming people up and down. Fast forward 2015, same thing repeated. A man who never improved himself after leaving the government is expected to improve a nation as diverse as Nigeria

Tuehhh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by magoo10(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2020

They will never make a statement without mentioning Jonathan, to them he is the reason pa buhari has failed.

Nigerians deserve to make their voices known no matter how long, that is how to react to an insensible government.
this is not the first time they banned Sars

Which life should return to normal?
The one where this failed government believes it must tax her citizens heavily as a price for the leaders failure?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by frankyychiji(f): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2020
My take is that their banners should stop reading endsars cos officially, nothing like SARS again. I'm personally vexed seeing the endsars banner still flying because I have been sanctioned seriously at work for allowing a wrong company communication remain in circulation. It's an anormaly.

There are so many things to protest about, just so many. I don't care whether the world is just rising from covid-19 pandemic.

Army or no army, O to geh!

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Joshmodest(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
My take is that their banners should stop reading endsars cos officially, nothing like SARS again. I'm personally vexed seeing the endsars banner still flying because I have been sanctioned seriously at work for allowing a wrong company communication remain in circulation. It's an anormaly.

There are so many things to protest about, just so many. I don't care whether the world is just rising from covid-19 pandemic.

Funny guy !
So cos you got sanctioned at work for something unrelated to the current issue , we should change the inscription on the banners ...
SARS has ended as you think , but they've been around still threatening innocent people's lives ....so the police IG says he has dissolved SARS , his dogs have not listened to him and he expects protesters to listen to his balderdash and go home .....
How many times have we seen this whole cycle of this end SARS ....
if you think there are other things to protest about , get your placard and enter the streets and do your own #End tarrifs or End covid or anything that tickles your fancy !!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Freestainworld(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerians are just venting their anger against every oppressive treatment melted to them by this administration, things are not yet back to normal, but what have the government done to ease the pains of its citizens whom they know must have suffered much because of covid-19, instead everything is on the increase, I don't blame the protesters, if they back down easily, the government will be relax as usual.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by XXLMANDIGO: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2020
kiss

frankyychiji:

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by frankyychiji(f): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

kiss

Papii, happy new week!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Reject sai Babarism.
#EndSARS

Cc lzaa bamite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by XXLMANDIGO: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2020
cool

frankyychiji:
Papii, happy new week!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Yobabad: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2020
OP since day one you have not in anyway supported this protest, your fear is not what will happen to the protesters But you are so afraid Nigeria may disintegrate, infact you fear Nigeria disintegration more 3rd world war, you must be a Yoruba Muslim Miscreant (YMM). And you are not a good person if not why are you afraid?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Legacyy(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Another he goat talking

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]You are a nonentity, a compound fool, a no remedy slave, a stupid entity.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Foolishness runs in some idiots DNA.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Eriokanmi: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

This apc apologist again
SMH
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by GreyLaw(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Your last sentence is so provocative. This protest is more than about ending SARS. Please if I may ask, do you like Nigeria the way it is? Some of us in the medical field find it quite easy to leave the country if and when we want, but we have been around till now thinking a change would come. It never came and still doesn't look like coming.

You mentioned Jonathan, that protest was heavily political and then people like Tinubu and Fashola and co were already talking about removing the man from power. But that isn't even the issue. Buhari was supposed to be an upgrade to Jonathan but so far sincere Nigerians would tell you he has been a terrible downgrade.

The protest has been making life difficult as regards getting from place to the other, but that's how great nations are built. The government (not just this one. Any one at all) have to be forced to do the right thing.

If Nigeria becomes great today everybody will enjoy it. If this is the only thing that can bring the criminal politicians to the table and enforce change, then so be it.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by bamite(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2020
imhotep:
Reject sai Babarism. #EndSARS
Cc lzaa bamite
Mr Man no dey tag me join your gay partner abeg
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Turantula(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2020
this Aboki again
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by BREYZ: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

There are many idiooooots on Nairaland and you are the newest idioot to join them. Some of you here aren't just normal.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by helinues: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Yobabad:
OP since day one you have not in anyway supported this protest, your fear is not what will happen to the protesters But you are so afraid Nigeria may disintegrate, infact you fear Nigeria disintegration more 3rd world war, you must be a Yoruba Muslim Miscreant (YMM). And you are not a good person if not why are you afraid?

Lies have been ingrained in your gene
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Marine54(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

Lies have been ingrained in your gene
Truth , you're afraid of possible Nigeria disintegration ! Pls learn stand on your own..
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by helinues: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Marine54:
Truth , you're afraid of possible Nigeria disintegration ! Pls learn stand on your own..

In a lay man's language?? undecided
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by zoputan89113: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2020
: Papii, happy new week!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
bamite:

Mr Man no dey tag me join your gay partner abeg
[/s]

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

In a lay man's language?? undecided
Where is yarimo?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Daddysidhan: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Northern chicken
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2020
helinues:

FEAR AND TERROR IS THEIR WEAPON OF WAR (FULANI)
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile VI. He Who Has An Ear by Nwaide01: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2020
Go and sit down jor, you're saying all these because you're probably one of the beneficial of this present evil regime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Endsars Protest Aftermath In Pictures / Pastor Tunde Bakare Backs Tinubu (VIDEO) / Now That Alaigbo Republic Is Officially An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.