Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja (56074 Views)

'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by FRANNN: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
i Will Check It, right Now My Battery Is Low.

Light Is A Major Problem In Nigeria, lack Of It Has Cost Us Lives Of People Trying alternative like Fuel. Only Availability Of Light Alone Can Change Nigeria And Reduce prices Of Products
Okay..

Yeah, we all know that lack of electricity is another main problem Nigeria has.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by coruso(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Brave Nigerian youth. Rest in peace.
This is not about political party, it's about the betterment of Nigeria.
It wouldn't come on a platter. Let's join hands to demand for the required change.
#Endsars
#Endbadgovernance
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by calabardick(m): 2:07am On Oct 20, 2020
snoopanddre:
You bastard offspring of an ignoramous pig u are already living a miserable life, why do u think u can come online to decieve ur cursed father. Leave in ur mud and swim in ur mud cos d curses of those from facebook and all of nigerians is already affectin ur pattern of thinkin and stipends can not save u , you miserable wretch. Am not always online but anytime i come across ur mumbo-jumbo, i must surely send u back to hell wher u came from cos there u shall roast and burn to ashes. U are born of a prostitute u pig go and ask ur wayward mother about ur father as u ar a product of diffrnt semen and 4 dis reason u can never feel and would never feel d pain of Nigerians cos we aint of same blood and never put mouth in any of our affairs u cursed beast of no nationality.

Slave like you are lousy and senseless
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by snoopanddre(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
calabardick:

Slave like you are lousy and senseless
Thanks for reminding me that u ar a slave,.You stipends slave u are just a comic relief because u ar out of points in ur delusion, slave with no nationalty with an effontery to insult a Nigerian that died during this protest, u ar even less than a slave, u cursed maggot. Let ur LovePeddler of a mother point any one of those low life that slept with her as ur father u product of disgrace because a bastard like u doesnt feel pain for fellow human beings and these ar traits o bastards u slave with no nationalty.
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by calabardick(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
snoopanddre:
Thanks for reminding me that u ar a slave,.You stipends slave u are just a comic relief because u ar out of points in ur delusion, slave with no nationalty with an effontery to insult a Nigerian that died during this protest, u ar even less than a slave, u cursed maggot. Let ur LovePeddler of a mother point any one of those low life that slept with her as ur father u product of disgrace because a bastard like u doesnt feel pain for fellow human beings and these ar traits o bastards u slave with no nationalty.

Mr. Pig, are you still lamenting? Please come back and continue your hopeless lamentation.
You smelly and dirty pig
Re: Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja by snoopanddre(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
calabardick:

Mr. Pig, are you still lamenting? Please come back and continue your hopeless lamentation.
You smelly and dirty pig
U make me laugh Mr pig, because u ar already a looser u bastard and a vampier, i repeat, a pig of no nationality without conscience, thuggery and stipends only take u to hell u ungrateful Judas. A gold circle would hav prevented a bastard slave called you. You should hav asked urself why were people cursing u on facebook. It is because slaves hav a peculiar smell any place any time.An offspring of a devilish act doesnt hav human feelings and ar always anti-people cos a creature of d mud belongs to d mud. I spit on u alive and i spit on ur grave if u happen to hav any shallow one cos i pray d evil u so much stand for in dis country consumes u alive and in hell u shall burn and d blood of all the protesters that died and u hav d gut to come online to insult shall forever b upon ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.