Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates (66944 Views)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by MisterGrace: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Litmus:

When does this argument become a stupid one? I didn't use the word counter productive because it always was.

Banks are broken into, you claim it might be ploy to discredit; churches and mosques burned, it might be a ploy to discredit; shopping malls are broken into and looted, it might be a ploy to discredit; buses are stopped, passengers disembarked and killed, it might be a ploy to discredit; simple minded Nigerians protest in the racist suburbs of America are lynched, oya, it is Nigeria US embassy's doing and a ploy to discredit; when will something that looks and smell like a rose be taken for what it is, a rose?

Let the protests keep to thire moral and just aim of pressuring the government to reform the police. Nigeria desperately needs a police force fit for purpose. The add on's are a distraction at this point.

Mind your language bro.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Lamastaking: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na
they are fast loosing focus. Armed robbers are in dat prison, rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters etc, funny enough even policemen indicted for extr judicial killings are in these prisons. This is absolutely wrong. What are they fighting for now??.
If the government deploys military because of this issue then they are not to be blamed. If I am the governor, every protester around that vicinity is going into that prison until they produce the criminals they have freed

Of a truth, Thugs and irresponsible fellows are fast taking over this protest

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Georgekyrian(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na
they are fast loosing focus. Armed robbers are in dat prison, rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters etc, funny enough even policemen indicted for extr judicial killings are in these prisons. This is absolutely wrong. What are they fighting for now??.
If the government deploys military because of this issue then they are not to be blamed. If I am the governor, every protester around that vicinity is going into that prison until they produce the criminals they have freed

Forget Lazy Yan, can the country place all Nigeria at $1k monthly salary or $500 and see whether you'll have any Criminal in Nigeria. See no misleading us just for likes.. Na you and our leaders na Criminal, we go help una fold this country
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by zionmde: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Lamastaking post=95098641][/quote]

I can also predict a lot of occurrences that will happen in future den add a little twisting to the roles people will play
Now curfew will soon be announced in Lagos and Abuja, following that of Edo state, they should come out and continue the protest that they have allowed the touts amongst dem to destroy
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by ibedun: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Revolva:

So u no get work u wan come make crowd beat u....ode like u....get lost...

Please sir just give me your location please I dey beg you angry

I swear your mama no go recognise you!!

Try na abeg oga!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by zionmde: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Forget Lazy Yan, can the country place all Nigeria at $1k monthly salary or $500 and see whether you'll have any Criminal in Nigeria. See no misleading us just for likes.. Na you and our leaders na Criminal, we go help una fold this country
see this one
So paedophiles rape because of no salary
Fraudsters who have already embezzled millions keep defrauding people because of no salary
Countries that even pay citizens, dont they have criminals?

By the way, are u a graduate. because u just spoke like an armature

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Bestyson101: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
it pains me the way the our government do foul us. these people are not protesters. They are hoodlums sponsored by the government. it's not that easy to burn down a police station, not to talk of breaking down a prison fence.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by ClassicCaleb: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na

use your head for ones, these thing is a strategy used by the Government to paint the protesters black
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by zionmde: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
ClassicCaleb:
use your head for ones, these thing is a strategy used by the Government to paint the protesters black
Yeah its in our blood to blame the government for atrocities committed by touts amongst us. Wen thugs were doing it, why didnt the protesters dissociate themselves immediately?

its the government that is breaking into malls in Osun state too. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Revolva(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
ibedun:

Please sir just give me your location please I dey beg you angry

I swear your mama no go recognise you!!

Try na abeg oga!

So now you wan come fight me koro koro ..it will be stupid of you to even reason that ..you brought this fight to my mention

How does my post affect you ...you came and insulted me

So what if prisoners are on the run ...let them run ...there is a pandemonium everywhere tjats their only saviour of freedom .

Abi ur papa na prison warder or wat ..u de fear make Dem no sack am lol
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
masterP042:

From the videos, the prisoners were freely jumping out from the inside. The protesters didn't penetrate the facility. Na govt setup

I'm not even talking about this prison incident. This one looks like something that was pre planned and its most likely an insider job. Prisons should have armed security men that are licensed to shoot at sight if anyone tries to jump the fence. I will not comment too much about this since I don't know what actually happened.

But u people shouldn't call every violence in this protest paid thugs. Without protests hoodlums still carry out their evil act even when they know they might get caught. Now what makes u think hoodlums will not seize this opportunity to double or even triple their acts since they can hide behind the protest, this period the chances of catching hoodlums is very very very unlikely. If hoodlums were operating at 30% before, now they will freely operate at over 80%. Soon there will be massive looting, will u also call that paid thugs?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by BigBrother9ja: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na

Don't get it twisted, EndSARS protesters didn't do this, CULTISTS did.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by zionmde: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

ok cultists not government
Cultists under the guise of endsars
Cultists amongst end sars protesters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by dex4sure: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
I dont support this...how could they easily loose focus like this....some prisoners are not meant to be let free.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by masterP042(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

I'm not even talking about this prison incident. This one looks like something that was pre planned and its most likely an insider job. Prisons should have armed security men that are licensed to shoot at sight if anyone tries to jump the fence. I will not comment too much about this since I don't know what actually happened.

But u people shouldn't call every violence in this protest paid thugs. Without protests hoodlums still carry out their evil act even when they know they might get caught. Now what makes u think hoodlums will not seize this opportunity to double or even triple their acts since they can hide behind the protest, this period the chances of catching hoodlums is very very very unlikely. If hoodlums were operating at 30% before, now they will freely operate at over 80%. Soon there will be massive looting, will u also call that paid thugs?
Shey u no watch the video that hoodlums and touts came with a lagos state govt vehicle? I know Nigeria, the govt can go to the lowest low, they are very petty, they can di anything. They can pay thugs to undermine the protest. What do thugs stand to gain by undermining a peaceful protest, if they weren't paid to do that. No sensible youth will attack protesters and disorganize the protest, if they weren't paid to do it
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see what we've been saying? Now the criminals behind the protests are finally achieving what they want to achieve -chaos, to bring the government down.

And if you talk they will say it's all about #EndSars. Pls go ahead and end whatever you want to end but be assured you can’t end what you really want to end — Buhari. Take this to the bank and exchange for money

Thank you. What is going to hit them protesters will hit them hard that they will forget their date of birth. FG never get una time
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Apply common sense now.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na

This is what happens when you sack security agents from the streets. Definitely criminals will take over. I pity those celebrities, by the time armed robbers and cultists start paying them home visits without any hindrances from the security agents, they will realise what they have supported to make Nigeria become
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Now this is the new cool. When wise people warned you on the importance of law and order, you insulted them. Now this is what you get. Anarchy all the way. No police, no army. Let us see this unfold. I am 100% happy I am not in Benin right now. If you like keep trying to End Sars that has already ended.

To awon protesters, if you know say na because of you anybody go prison know say e don set for you. Better go home with your cultlass, police no go help you. The anarchy begins

This is what I have been preaching since day one. We're all vulnerable to criminals now. No security, no nothing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by AdetayoNL(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
After Government realize that the plan to blame Edo Prison break on Protesters no work..

They will just say....

Anonymous Hack Edo Prisoners and transmit Climbing strategy to the Prisoners.
*Madness�*

#UseyaHead
#NoDeySwallowHookAndLine
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cvwriter1:
I don't think the protesters have a hand in this
MisterGrace:
It might be a ploy to blackmail #Endsars protesters.
IMASTEX:
Those politicians have upgraded their strategy on how to use the touts. They are looking for good reasons to deploy the military. Too Bad!

Whatever that will make you guys sleep better tonight, you're free today tell yourselves. Welcome to reality of what sane people have been telling you.
You hijacked the safety of the people from the police and gave it to criminals. What did you guys expect before? Where did you think this madness would go?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by faceland: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmad62:
Benin people are fools... The prison contains Armed robbers, yahoo boys and rapists.... So unwise thing to do!

Some would need time to integrate into society. They would still be acting like prisoners where the laws are made up as they go and almost everything is done by force and fear.

I am sure by now, all those guys are penniless, hungry and Hot for sex.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by faceland: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

This is what happens when you sack security agents from the streets. Definitely criminals will take over. I pity those celebrities, by the time armed robbers and cultists start paying them home visits without any hindrances from the security agents, they will realise what they have supported to make Nigeria become

As long as they can pay for it, they are protected (the celebs). Another, don't blame them, no one could have predicted what happened in Benin.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
faceland:

As long as they can pay for it, they are protected (the celebs). Another, don't blame them, no one could have predicted what happened in Benin.

Different versions had happened in other states. More will still happen. We're exposed more than ever now.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by coruso(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
The politician are doing that to paint the peaceful protesters in bad light. At the same tym trying to justify the deployment of the military

"If you cannot join us on the street to protest, join us and pray, if you can't pray , join us on tweeter and other platforms and protest, you can't be useless in this generation"
#ReformTheNigeriaPolice #EndSARS
adesoro80595:
:Eddyslim and Coruso come and see the handwork of ur protesting brothers. Nigeria must be better with or without your daddy bubu
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by coruso(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is the time for the youths to speak up. Demand accountability in all areas from the political class. If una no do am, nah una go suffer am oh!!!
Enangson:
Eddyslim and Coruso come and see the handwork of ur protesting brothers. grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Imperare(f): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na

Aren't the innocent ones convicted unjustly inside there too?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by cassbeat(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Creeza:
I knew that one day this "White House maximum security" will be rendered to nothingness . undecided

Cassbeat enirock silverlinen, come and see Raymond and Seth people

They finally broke whitehouse
Mehn this shit was made by those that are against the protest i stand on my word

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Sniper101(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Some unscrupulous and unpatriotic persons at the Hem of affairs are trying really hard to stop the ongoing protests

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Creeza(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
cassbeat:
Mehn this shit was made by those that are against the protest i stand on my word
I tend towards that school of thought too... Very obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.