Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Government Can Stop This Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Government Can Stop This Protest (1766 Views)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / How Government Officials Facilitated $1.2bn Crude Oil, Gas Theft – Vanguard / Do You Know If This Protest Reach 30days United Nations Will Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
We can clearly see that law and order have been destroyed in the southern states.

We also can see that foreign influences are the ones sponsoring the protest.

I believe there is an underground cell training protester leaders to sabotage the economy. Where did protest leaders learn to block major highways.

I believe there is an underground cell of the maxist and dangerous Blacklives matter cell in Nigeria, they work with foreign and local NGOs

How should government end this protest.

1-Make sure all foreign NGOS registered as foreign agents, monitor and control their bank accounts.

2- Ban Twitter and facebook and all other American social platforms, these platforms are known to spread the diseases of hate and destruction aka revolution

3. Ban cryto currency platforms

4. Curfew, curfew, curfew

5. Monitor every union groups, implant spies and corrupt union leaders.

6. Make it illegal for protesters to block logistics facilities.

7.pass the anti fake news laws.

This is a battle for Nigeria and the Nigerian government need to take real actions.

The more government waste time and listen to stupid hastags and international news media, the more subversion and sabotage spread.

There is already a crime wave spreading in Nigeria, Government take action.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by infinitethrust: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fernando by Abba

Can you hear the drums Fernando
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight Fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar
They were closer now Fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando

Now we're old and grey Fernando
And since many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand
Do you still recall the frightful night we crossed the Rio Grande
I can see it in your eyes
How proud you were to fight for freedom in this land

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret
Yes, if I had to do the same again

4 Likes

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
infinitethrust:
Fernando by Abba

I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight Fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar
They were closer now Fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret

Now we're old and grey Fernando
And since many years I haven't seen a rifle in your hand
Do you still recall the frightful night we crossed the Rio Grande
I can see it in your eyes
How proud you were to fight for freedom in this land

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret
Yes, if I had to do the same again

Communist poem.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by sonofthunder: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
[s]We can clearly see that law and order have been destroyed in the southern states.

I believe there is an underground cell training protester leaders to sabotage the economy. Where did protest leaders learn to block major highways.

I believe there is an underground cell of the maxist and dangerous Blacklives matter cell in Nigeria, they work with foreign and local NGOs

1-Make sure all foreign NGOS registered as foreign agents, monitor and control their bank accounts.

2- Ban Twitter and facebook and all other American social platforms, these platforms are known to spread the diseases of hate and destruction aka revolution

This is a battle for Nigeria and the Nigerian government need to take real actions.

The more government waste time and listen to stupid hastags and international news media, the more subversion and sabotage spread.

[/s]

By next week we start working on operation #onemillionprotesters per state and FCT.

3 Likes

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

By next week we start working on operation #onemillionprotesters per state and FCT.

You go find the one million Nigerian, i will find ways to to call on government to stop protest.

Government have listen to your demand, dont try to sabotage the country.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
We can clearly see that law and order have been destroyed in the southern states.

Do all this instead of just ending sars and persecution of offenders

LMAO if u believe this things is possible then you must be smoking ....try that and watch this thing snowball

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oga OP.....
You think you are running a communist state or an oligarchy?
I will Assure you of one thing there will be no government before they succeed in implementing half of what you just wrote up there....
This is a potential explosive situation, big enough to swallow the entire nation and the government knows it (forget the everyday gra gra ).
So we pray it all plays out well but you must know that the government has very tough choices before them and hopefully they won't push the wrong button....

We Move!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Do all this instead of just ending sars and persecution of offenders

LMAO if u believe this things is possible then you must be smoking ....try that and watch this thing snowball

It is possible and it can be done. SAR have been scrapped.

Arrest protest leaders, cease assets, blackmail targets, put laws, curfew, and the protest will die on its own.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:
Oga OP.....
You think you are running a communist state or an oligarchy?
I will Assure you of one thing there will be no government before they succeed in implementing half of what you just wrote up there....
This is a potential explosive situation, big enough to swallow the entire nation and the government knows it (forget the everyday gra gra ).
So we pray it all plays out well but you must know that the government has very tough choices before them and hopefully they won't push the wrong button....

We Move!!!

You can't fight government and win.

This protest is a waste of time.

It is an attempted coup organized by subversive people.

Now is the time for the government to end the show.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
These people aren't about endsar. They are about economic sabotage.

They block the roads, they are hacking telecommunication facilities, they are freeing criminals, they are holding hostage the CBN(I believe that is sowere doing that)

Soon the destruction and looting will start and Nigerians will pay for it when businesses aŕe destroyed and crime increases.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You can't fight government and win.

This protest is a waste of time.

It is an attempted coup organized by subversive people.

Now is the time for the government to end the show.

Young man abolish this idea of "you can't fight the government and win" for it was planted there by these same class of people to keep you below them forever...

it's simple psychology, they give you a defeated mindset, make freedom seem impossible and make themselves into gods and the resultant effect is what you're trying to sell me right now....

we rise from such depths bro, we rise!!!
Citizens own the government not the reverse so the idea of invincibility is supposed to be with us not them...

Don't let them scare you anymore, they need us far more than we will ever need them!

We Move!!!

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You go find the one million Nigerian, i will find ways to to call on government to stop protest.

Government have listen to your demand, dont try to sabotage the country.

Sounds like a good bet to me...
if you have a good weager then I am IN...
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

Young man abolish this idea of "you can't fight the government and win" for it was planted there by these same class of people to keep you below them forever...

it's simple psychology, they give you a defeated mindset, make freedom seem impossible and make themselves into gods and the resultant effect is what you're trying to sell me right now....

we rise from such depths bro, we rise!!!
Citizens own the government not the reverse so the idea of invincibility is supposed to be with us not them...

Don't let them scare you anymore, they need us far more than we will ever need them!

We Move!!!

I still stand with my word, you cant fight the government and win, you will either pay for it by death or poverty.

when government and the opposing start fighting. Who will suffer, the same people that started the protest.

You might think you are fighting for freedom but you aren't, you are actually calling for draconian laws.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It is possible and it can be done. SAR have been scrapped.

Arrest protest leaders, cease assets, blackmail targets, put laws, curfew, and the protest will die on its own.

Who are the protest leaders ? LMAO

U want to ban twitter ? I'm sure u are over 50 years ...have u heard of vpn ?
Bam crypto trading platform ... lmao

If all the musicians pull out protest continue shani sega link pull out how far

You analog generation don't even know what I are facing

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Who are the protest leaders ? LMAO

U want to ban twitter ? I'm sure u are over 50 years ...have u heard of vpn ?
Bam crypto trading platform ... lmao

If all the musicians pull out protest continue shani sega link pull out how far

You analog generation don't even know what I are facing

Even if there are Vpns, how many Nigerians can afford it. Most Nigerians will think about feeding than using their money to buy vpns.

The musicians are not the leaders of the protest.

The leaders know themselves, they are part of the ngos, and some radical groups, where the money of the protest is going to will lead the government to the leaders.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

Sounds like a good bet to me...
if you have a good weager then I am IN...

You think, you can organize 1 million people on your own.

Then i believe you don't know how protests are organized.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Even if there are Vpns, how many Nigerians can afford it. Most Nigerians will think about feeding than using their money to buy vpns.

The musicians are not the leaders of the protest.

The leaders know themselves, they are part of the ngos, and some radical groups, where the money of the protest is going to will lead the government to the leaders.
Lol oga there is free vpn oga ...this protest have no leader I know it's hard for u to believe

Fix the police , tell us u have arrest 350 ex sars officials , publish thier names

Compensate the families affected

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I still stand with my word, you cant fight the government and win, you will either pay for it by death or poverty.

when government and the opposing start fighting. Who will suffer, the same people that started the protest.

You might think you are fighting for freedom but you aren't, you are actually calling for draconian laws.

And I stand by mine WE OWN THE GOVERNMENT NOT THE REVERSE!
And as for who will suffer during the revolution, the answer is everyone!

I tell you that if the status quo of this nation is not abolished and this vultures of old men not gotten rid of there will be no Nigeria in the nearest future and then the situation would be a thousand times worse!

We are the ones fighting for this nation and it's future, don't let propaganda and political correctness of these vultures decieve you...

NB: if you hide you go die, if you come out you go still die so relax we will all go there!

We Move!!!!
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol oga there is free vpn oga ...this protest have no leader I know it's hard for u to believe

Fix the police , tell us u have arrest 350 ex sars officials , publish thier names

Compensate the families affected

Free vpn is slow and limited.

Those sponsoring are the leaders. No protests happens organically, everything is plan, or an opportunity is used to escalate protest.

You need money to organize protest or you are wasting time.

Follow the money and it will lead you.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

And I stand by mine WE OWN THE GOVERNMENT NOT THE REVERSE!
And as for who will suffer during the revolution, the answer is everyone!

I tell you that if the status quo of this nation is not abolished and this vultures of old men not gotten rid of there will be no Nigeria in the nearest future and then the situation would be a thousand times worse!

We are the ones fighting for this nation and it's future, don't let propaganda and political correctness of these vultures decieve you...

NB: if you hide you go die, if you come out you go still die so relax we will all go there!

We Move!!!!

Status quo you say, Nigerians are no different than their leaders.

The endsar protest, isnt the same ordinary Nigerians that use SAR operatives also to threatened others because of land, money and to settle beefs.

So who are you guys deceiving.

You are not fighting for any nation, you are just a tool to achieve some people ambitions., at the end of the day, there will still be one leader and his ministers gotten from the same political class you hate and you will be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Free vpn is slow and limited.

Those sponsoring are the leaders. No protests happens organically, everything is plan, or an opportunity is used to escalate protest.

You need money to organize protest or you are wasting time.

Follow the money and it will lead you.
We are all sponsoring oga ..me self done donate ...we are in our thousands try shit we use court order finish u

We are organizing ourselves go tell that to your oga ...we no get leader ... people outside Nigeria donate more ...u can't do shit

The worst u can do is to bring army on the street but I know the outcome

Worst we buy vpn ..give out the key for people to use or we even code our own ...u no get anything

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

We are all sponsoring oga ..me self done donate ...we are in our thousands try shit we use court order finish u

We are organizing ourselves go tell that to your oga ...we no get leader ... people outside Nigeria donate more ...u can't do shit

The worst u can do is to bring army on the street but I know the outcome

Worst we buy vpn ..give out the key for people to use or we even code our own ...u no get anything

Good luck with your fantasy
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Good luck with your fantasy
Badluck with your analog thinking ...tell your oga them we are coming for them one by one ..very kobo they have taken would be paid back with interest

Go tell them we are coming

1 Like

Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Badluck with your analog thinking ...tell your oga them we are coming for them one by one ..very kobo they have taken would be paid back with interest

Go tell them we are coming

We shall see who wins.

You or the government
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You think, you can organize 1 million people on your own.

Then i believe you don't know how protests are organized.

Stop deflecting oga.... If you have a good weager then bring it on otherwise forget it
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We shall see who wins.

You or the government
The people is the government .......that's what u don't get ...no body can ever defeat the people
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Status quo you say, Nigerians are no different than their leaders.

The endsar protest, isnt the same ordinary Nigerians that use SAR operatives also to threatened others because of land, money and to settle beefs.

So who are you guys deceiving.

You are not fighting for any nation, you are just a tool to achieve some people ambitions., at the end of the day, there will still be one leader and his ministers gotten from the same political class you hate and you will be forgotten.

You sound so defeated perhaps that's why you feel we are helpless, don't pity us bro but pity yourself for being at their mercy...
They can't do anything crazy cuz they do we go change am for them period!!!
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

You sound so defeated perhaps that's why you feel we are helpless, don't pity us bro but pity yourself for being at their mercy...
They can't do anything crazy cuz they do we go change am for them period!!!

I sound realistic.

Stop using emotions, you are just a tool to a goal nothing more.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

The people is the government .......that's what u don't get ...no body can ever defeat the people

The people arent any government, dont be deceived by idealism.

The Government are selected group of people trained to rule.
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by GeneralStan(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I sound realistic.

Stop using emotions, you are just a tool to a goal nothing more.

I talk hard facts and it's all staring you in the face!!!

You are just a terribly frightened, misguided fellow badly suspended on the be cords of soul-numbing fear...

But I bear no hards feelings towards you cuz I know once the be hard part is over you will cheer the movement too or probably claim to be part from day 1...

I understand
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralStan:

I talk hard facts and it's all staring you in the face!!!

You are just a terribly frightened, misguided fellow badly suspended on the be cords of soul-numbing fear...

But I bear no hards feelings towards you cuz I know once the be hard part is over you will cheer the movement too or probably claim to be part from day 1...

I understand

I didn't see any facts only emotions
Re: How Government Can Stop This Protest by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The people arent any government, dont be deceived by idealism.

The Government are selected group of people trained to rule.

No government can defeat it's people simple ...it has never happened in history

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Igbos Are Not Serious About 2023 Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins (pics) / You Can't Watch This Tinubu Latest Blunder And Not Roll On The Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.