Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away (7605 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Korllami007: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2020
mrNelsonT:
Finally a sensible, intelligent person. Tnks bro. Let 'em keep excusing punching a 10yo child in the face. Next time the woman n her daughter go break her leg or pour hot water on her and one yeye person go still say they love the child. Make somebody punch her child give am black eye let's see if she go talk same. People can open mouth give advice they cannot take. It's the child and the psychological n physical effects all these will have on here am most concerned abt but op's the father. I've said enough to him, it's up to him to do right by the kid now.

Let me tell you something; me being a kid up till now, I've never experienced swollen eye. I can't even lremember the number of fights from primary to secondary school I've been into and I chop slap tire from my mama and papa hand, but I no get swollen eye. I'm pretty sure you know how horror ufc fight is. Some fighters will go through 5 rounds of that without having swollen eyes. What of boxing in which they target face for points. Some boxers will go through a whole 12 rounds of fight without having just a swollen eye. Just imagine how defenceless and helpless that kid was while she was being abused. She can't even tell her father what really happened because of the fear of what she went through.

I'm even surprised that some people saying Op should apologize to his stepdaughter and her mother. Imagine that little girl seeing her father apologizing to her abusers, that girl would be fvcked up psychologically. Because she would think the only person that got her back chickened out. I just don't want to imagine what that little girl could turn out to be in future because of her father showing that kind of gesture. Op will be lucky if the little girl doesn't develop eternal hatred towards him.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by nams77: 3:42am On Oct 22, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
1. Props to you for standing up for your 10-year old daughter.

2. Your 10-year old daughter should not go anywhere!

3. Your wife is just as violent as her 17-year old daughter who punched your 10-year old daughter in the face.
While I agree that the daughter shouldn't go anywhere, note that the wife will deal with her badly in his absence. That is certain.
Op thanks for standing by ur daughter. Some woman wrapper men no go talk

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by ABOVEDELAW: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2020
STOP BEING A WUSSY, THIS IS A GIRL THAT HAS LOST HER MOTHER AND YOU WANT HER TO BE SENT AWAY JUST TO PLEASE ONE JEZEBEL OF A WOMAN.
Freestainworld:
Oga, one thing you should know is that hence the two daughters didn't come from both of you, the situation will continue to occur but don't let that destroy your home, if you have a good mother, allow your daughter to stay with her at the moment same goes to your step daughter, with time, am sure you will sort out the issue with your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Korllami007: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2020
nams77:

While I agree that the daughter shouldn't go anywhere, note that the wife will deal with her badly in his absence. That is certain.
Op thanks for standing by ur daughter. Some woman wrapper men no go talk

For a 10 year old girl not tell her father that she got a swollen eye from being abused, this is fvcking serious. Op is not talking about two year old baby that can't talk. This is kid should probably be in JSS1 and she can't narrate her ordeal to the only person left for her which is her father. This girl have seen worse and she has been threatened, she's going through a really serious abuse.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by nuelyoyo(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Klass99:

You even did the head count sef, lol grin The thing weak me I swear.

How do you men allow yourselves to be pushed into unfavourable situations and heavy duty responsibilities like these?

Knowing fully well the bulk of the work will be on you? And if you marry a lazy or foolish person, your problems are multiplied in ten folds.

I keep seeing threads where men complain about marriage being a scam, how all they do is slave away for a wife and her kids, how they feel stressed and inadequate when they can't meet up with their responsibilities as husbands and fathers etcetera.

But, I'm realizing from threads like this one, that men are the architects of their problems. Too many of you are losing your ground as head/authority of your homes (the way God intended) and yielding too much to external forces and pressure, from extended family or even your own wives, on matters you should be taking a firm stand on.

Hian, God will help you people o! I type in peace and hunger is catching me, pls nobody should drag me this evening o.
You are right about some men being the architect of thier problems. That's why it's not good to bow to societal or family pressure. The OP would have just limited child birth with his second wife to one, the burden wouldn't be much. I just feel for him �.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Suprnova: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Boldz:

So you are trying to tell me because my wife doesn’t want my daughter so I have to abandon her on the street of Lagos for the sake of my other 4 children and to make my wife happy right ? No I can’t do that because I am all my first daughter have now she is not going anywhere and my wife chooses to take the 4 children with her I know they will not suffer because she is their biological mother she will never maltreat them since she want to leave with them it’s fine with me that won’t stop me from being their father , I will support them for afar and if she want to stay with me and my daughter that’s also fine with me all I want is peace to reign in our house since she doesn’t want peace leaving is the best option

This is the right decision. Another good decision is to get an adult relative to live with you
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Boldz: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Suprnova:

This is the right decision. Another good decision is to get an adult relative to live with you
Thanks my younger sister will come next month
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by veave(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
This woman is mean o.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by LadySarah: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Boldz:

Thanks my younger sister will come next month

Your type is rare chai!

If a lot of Fathers stood up for their kids like this, I'm sure 50percent of stepmother abuse wouldn't happen.

Even if your wife comes back she will know not to mess with her again.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Claff123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
miracle57:
easy ohhh,call her back
Woman wrapper
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by verminnel(f): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op get a very close relative of URS who loves ur daughter to stay in ur house so that person can counter any mistreatment metted on her.your daughter must not leave the house because of a woman who clearly doesn't love u .if a person loves u they will love what u cherish and not the other way round ..pls get someone to come live with u in the house this person must be a mature adult.with the presence of this person ur wife and her daughter will be guided on their behaviour to ur child..pls take my humble advice thnx
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Chiquitq(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2020
You are still alive and your wife is behaving like this?

Sometimes, even sisters from same parents quarrel bitterly. She is a teenager and might have had a bad upbringing before her mother married you. She might have developed emotional insecurities along the line as well.

Does your wife share the rent? Or why is she saying your own daughter must also leave? Even if she shares the rent, that's not the solution. Your wife has applied no wisdom in handling this case at all. If her own daughters insulted each other, would she tell them to beat each other ?

That 17yr old needs serious discipline and sending her away is understandable but her mother would be unhappy and more issues would arise. If you had a rebellious teenager, I don't think you would send her away. Give her serious warning and let her grandparents do same but never allow your wife to think that you can't live without her.

The 17year old must learn to change else she becomes wayward and would end up with an irresponsible man. Is she not supposed to gain admission into a higher institution soon ? Just be patient but don't return her phone and don't give her pocket money till she shows remorse.

Are you saying that you have a total of six children in all or four ?

If your wife ends up leaving, don't worry, she shall be back except it I not true that you've been paying school fees and upkeep. Or she is the cheating type. To fend for her five kids alone and suddenly can not be easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Should I Consider Divorce? / How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.