Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97093 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DCatt: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
The only way is to post them to their state where they can go shoot their families.

But I don't believe this story, the place is just too charged for the police to go and grab someone minding their business and peacefully protesting. People want to cash in on the situation.
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am just hearing that soldiers gunned down two protesters in edo state
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by OMONGBALI: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

You are mad. You and the people who liked this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Femi316: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
He be like say you don they target somebody when you wan Kill.. Bros take am easy na....?
Olatunji1929:

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Frreky07: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead. Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.
I'm tempted to ask where you're from but it's not worth it so I won't

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
How many people can actually afford guns in Nigeria?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by apache4: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
so you will stop paying house rent abi ?

Olatunji1929:
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by mybbcnews: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria ladies always accusing men of sexual harassment.

Is not only your bra they removed, I'm sure they also bleeped your rotten toto.

Idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by freeborn02: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
tooth4tooth:
What started as peaceful and sweet protest is being sabotaged by hoodlums disguising as protesters. So the whole protest is becoming stale. See what is happening in Edo state.They are breaking jail and releasing criminals into the society angry

I will advise all genuine protesters to back out of the protest. It is becoming annoying angry

Oga, it was the prison wardens that released the prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Sniper101(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
See me see yeye story
Dis woman can lie sha
Ha ba

"Pull off your bra?"
Not even pull off your clothes
As if na ONLY bra she wore at the time

...Maybe she wan try trend sha
But she gat try come up with a better story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stupid miserable dogs in uniform they got no props for her sad
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by subcbouy: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit
She left it with the police, you may go there to confirm.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by banana99(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
won fe mu yon wey fresh
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Igbunu4: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
How can a group of men have the mind to beat up a young lady in this manner. Nigerian police are animals
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Obichukwuu: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
omoh.

na thunder go blast those criminals blokos sha.
pure harassment and those pervert should be fished out and stripped naked in public and be stoned to death.

this protest must continue.

we move.

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Igbunu4: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Useless rapist.
quote author=mybbcnews post=95111585]Nigeria ladies always accusing men of sexual harassment.

Is not only your bra they removed, I'm sure they also bleeped your rotten toto.

Idiots[/quote]
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by dederocs(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
be realistic...

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by bizhop01: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ten police men with only two small breast grin

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
subcbouy:
She left it with the police, you may go there to confirm.
That's a good advice
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by nedekid: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
How can fatai ayoola be jagabantin?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's the zoo for you
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by medolab90(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hotzone:
U just lied and these eager protesters will gullibly believe it

What is the lie here?? And how do you know she is lying?? No dey open mouth for wetin you no sabi and no get proof for.

Nigerian police force are capable of anything.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:

Our police force are not normal. U have to understand their psyche to avoid troubles with them. I do this to avoid unnecessary clashes.

80% of them need rehabilitations and retraining.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Maverick80(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sniper101:
See me see yeye story
Dis woman can lie sha
Ha ba

"Pull off your bra?"

That's why I just dey laugh...

None of the people commenting has taken a moment to think;"Bra?... Sister na only bra you wear go protest?"

None... start from the beginning and read all the comments n majority are youths.

We are in trouble in this country.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ZooOga: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sniper101:
See me see yeye story
Dis woman can lie sha
Ha ba

"Pull off your bra?"

yup, fine babe chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:

This suggestion is utter lunacy in a country where many insane people roam free.

I no get change gunshot.

Chop you no pay gunshot

You jam my car gunshot.

Are you sure you want guns in the hands of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by pretyval: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
When is the time to fight back when beaten!!!!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Sniper101(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZooOga:

yup, fine babe chasing clout.

ABI o
But, whose photograph is that?
Is that her
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
It's very easy for you to sit behind your keypad and type rubbish. Which country have you seen without a police force? Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.