Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos (26367 Views)

FAA Grounds Flights In New York Due To Low Visibility (photos) / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by BigDawsNet: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Damn it! I said it... I fuccking knew it... I hope they don't close the international undecided
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Nato008(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Toyade888:
This is the revolution

We need to understand that this protest is going to change things that's why the government is desperately trying to stop it.

We shall prevail and NIGERIA will be GREAT again
indeed bro....using state institutions like the dss to fuel thuggery

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Incognito403: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
chipzidar:
Lol

He'll have to lift the curfew

Failure to do so will result to loss in revenue for Lagos and Nigeria as a whole grin
#EndPolicebrutaility

Hasn't there been loss of revenue already?

Even the covid loss is still fresh.

Curfew all the way!
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Kccheechy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
sexiestharam:
This curfew makes no sense! What happens if the youths go back to the streets again after the curfew is lifted? Why not just give the youths their demand?
what are they demanding again Their request to scrap SARS has been granted yet they are not satisfied. Give government sometime to implement the new reforms, No!! Select representatives for dialogue with the government, No!! What is their problem??
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Austineva:
Where is Slawomir, d real niggar! Its bn a while I saw his comment here on Nairaland! Someone should help find out if all is well with him. He is one of us! Am asking cos I really miss him, especially at a time like this

He's now known as cynthia
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Toju200(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Military guys Op mesa With Protesters supporting them in Alausa Lagos..
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxsOR1I4yI

If this video doesn't make you believe that politicians and security operatives have been compromised and are now among those causing mayhem, I don't know what to tell you again.

I want you to just watch with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Ken91(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
20pm this is the opportunity we were waiting for the revolution start now, all youth arise and carry ur arms let move against this occultists men and there pet
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by PercyJackSon007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
sexiestharam:
This curfew makes no sense! What happens if the youths go back to the streets again after the curfew is lifted? Why not just give the youths their demand?

I don't get. Are those burning police stations also making demands? Isn't just the peaceful protesters making demands? I don't think the protesters can tell those burning things to stop. This has snowballed, even the protesters aren't safe from them.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Kccheechy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
The youths have been distracted already. You can't be fighting SARS, bad governance, outrageous salary for senators, poor infrastructure and the rest at the same time!! There are so many things to protest and fight for but take it one step at a time!! Win the war against SARS first!!
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by laidima88(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
my dear Yoruba people, DNT let this igbos us us as a stepping stone for their biafra, they are happy with all these unrest in Yoruba land.
their aim is to successfully turn Yoruba land into war zone, Yoruba people are known to be peaceful and it's time to withdraw and let the government act on our demand, let's leave a peaceful land for our children
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by miqos02(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
This government don't know what they have put their hand into

As am typing now.
Edo protests has snow balled into revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzexAbZKAlU
they can't do it alone
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by PaulH07: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:

As am typing now.

Yeye dey smell. Shey because Sojo just fold arms dey look them.

If Godogodo clear them now, una go begin shout amnesty, and say no to ArmyBrutality...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Uyi168: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:

As am typing now.

Where in benin are u based?
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by uuzba(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLUCID:
Negodu, just negodu. Can’t wait to return to sanity
Sanity? We last had that in the 70's.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Austineva(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

He's now known as cynthia
. No oo, I don't believe that. D real niggar I know can't use women name as a moniker. D Real niggar remains D real niggar
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
sexiestharam:

Leave the fools in power... They don't yet understand the level of reawakening going on among the young!!!

At this point, they must all deliver good governance at all levels... It is no more business as usual!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by ekerintee: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Na hidden agenda .. #buharimustgo. Nothing will stop the protest .I don't see anything buhari will say that will stop the protest .so let them continue ,some business are just trying to recover from covid 19 ,so maybe everybody shud just sit down at home .let all business paralyse ,then government and the Nigeria youth will get small Sense

uote author=Kccheechy post=95136144] what are they demanding again Their request to scrap SARS has been granted yet they are not satisfied. Give government sometime to implement the new reforms, No!! Select representatives for dialogue with the government, No!! What is their problem?? [/quote]
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Roon9:
Nl is always late to the party. Twitter is on fire. State sponsored thugs are actually the cause of all the mayhem we are hearing about. Why is The government so scared of the voice of the youth.

Few paid SLOWPOKEs on this space are strategically placed by these buffoons to weaken our voice. Enough is enough.
Soro' soke

This is nothing but hard cold facts.... Only a dumb idiot will be so gullible to believe governors have no hand in this nonsense going on!!!

I have been saying this from the beginning! Time and energy they will use to sort out the demands of the protesters speedily, they are trying to create confusion and chaos! Useless leaders!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
las las we will still go back to the street after the Curfew
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Roon9(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is nothing but hard cold facts.... Only a dumb idiot will be so gullible to believe governors have no hand in this nonsense going on!!!

I have been saying this from the beginning! Time and energy they will use to sort out the demands of the protesters speedily, they are trying to create confusion and chaos! Useless leaders!!!

Facts

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by kingk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
sexiestharam:

all our leaders them dey form die hard...... Make them no worry, them go collect.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Neddstark: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Economy grounded.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by austink1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
What I like about this is the fact that the government and economy is gonna feel the hit. Very soon there’ll be no international flights coming in. Can’t wait for curfew in Abuja as well. Let the revolution begin. We all remain in this country.
#EndSars
#Endbadgovernment
#NewNigeria

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by mmsen: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
sexiestharam:

Because they have no interest in doing right by Nigerians.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Asquare84(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by ariesbull: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
laidima88:
my dear Yoruba people, DNT let this igbos us us as a stepping stone for their biafra, they are happy with all these unrest in Yoruba land.
their aim is to successfully turn Yoruba land into war zone, Yoruba people are known to be peaceful and it's time to withdraw and let the government act on our demand, let's leave a peaceful land for our children

So it's now a Yoruba versus igbo thing

What is wrong with you guys ?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Austineva:
Where is Slawomir, d real niggar! Its bn a while I saw his comment here on Nairaland! Someone should help find out if all is well with him. He is one of us! Am asking cos I really miss him, especially at a time like this
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Igyeseh(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stone free, neat local rice available in large quantity.

https://www.nairaland.com/6145252/local-rice-available-huge-quantity#94348612.

Call or WhatsApp 08021384834
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by Omoslim26: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
sojayy:
If everything isn't granded, govt won't remove the wool in Thier ears. Dem don choke us, na now to choke them. We just dey start.

I hope you are typing dis from the protest ground

ya all calling for violence if una see war una go wait

if this violence continues we will see international and well to do support pull out of this we will be on our own
where will you get sponsors to fund a war on your own Country

Nigeria will not burn in Our time
#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow
#awakeosleepinggiant
Re: EndSARS Protest: Airlines Cancel Flights In & Out Of Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
GOOD SHEY OUR POLITICIANS PREFER MONEY OVER NIGERIAN CITIZENS LIFE NOW LET THEM MAKE THAT DECISION WHEN IT COMES TO THEIRS...........WE MUST MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AND WEED OUT OUR OPRESSORS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Popular Queens Park Event Centre, Revokes License / Nigerian Immigrants Seeking For Asylum Spotted Destroying German Police Cars / Canada federal skilled workersProgram,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.