Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (23553 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rapfrick:
when this national crisis is over try come Owerri, you will get back your phone 2 weeks after our meeting

won't be possible
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Rapfrick(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Thazard:

won't be possible
ok
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Temmybot(f): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning, please who can help me track my Samsung Galaxy note9 stolen yesterday. Thank you
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by salamuu(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
That's why I love xiaomi phones, the cloud is very strong, even if the thief format the phone ten times it will still be useless, and it can only be accessed by you the owner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please I need iPhone 7plus motherboard
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by sofdoc1: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2020
salamuu:
That's why I love xiaomi phones, the cloud is very strong, even if the thief format the phone ten times it will still be useless, and it can only be accessed by you the owner.

So I thought. Apparently, a mi account can be removed and replaced illegally.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by edoairways: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
salamuu:
Does the cloud block people from accessing the phone?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by edoairways: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
sofdoc1:

How?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Lovexme(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2021
sofdoc1:

Please, come and explain. I lost mine 72 hours ago.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by pryme(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
The Police DO track phones. There is no harm making some inquiries at the station.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by ARIINI: 6:26pm On May 09, 2021
What's the name of this unit, please?
Do you have any contact there? Thanks

baldeagle:

Lost my phone 2years ago and was able to get it back. There is a unit in Nigerian Police that helps trace stolen phone. I reported the incident to the unit, weeks later my phone was retrieved. I parted with some money but surprisingly was returned later.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by ARIINI: 6:51pm On May 09, 2021
Which city did this happen, please?

agurza:
When my phone a Huawei y9s was stolen, i took the pack to the police station and paid 10k. Within one week the got the number using the phone and five other numbers that regularly communicate with the number. The phone was recovered somehow.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Ugochiii: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please help I lost my iPhone 12 pro last 2 week Saturday,. Please can I track it, although I have paid the tracker at the police I reported to but am still yet to hear from them , please is their any way I can track the phone, it has been offline
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by shogsman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Too many idiots are in the forum,I've gotten more than 6 phones for people with tracking, just lost a phone some couple of days ago sef and I am not fazed because the thief will surely pay
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by shogsman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ugochiii:
Please help I lost my iPhone 12 pro last 2 week Saturday,. Please can I track it, although I have paid the tracker at the police I reported to but am still yet to hear from them , please is their any way I can track the phone, it has been offline
Just give it sometime I am 100percent sure you will get your phone and get your tracking money bag ,it just ta takes time,lost a phone worth around 200k some days ago too
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by LilNetty(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ugochiii:
I also misplaced my iPhone x last week nd am planning to visit ikeja police headquarters tommorow.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by semiworld1: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2021
LilNetty:

I also misplaced my iPhone x last week nd am planning to visit ikeja police headquarters tommorow.
have you been able to get it tracked my s10+ was robbed and other gadgets last 48hours I need a reliable source
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by semiworld1: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
shogsman:

Just give it sometime I am 100percent sure you will get your phone and get your tracking money bag ,it just ta takes time,lost a phone worth around 200k some days ago too
I need a tracker for my s10+ can you please help me
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Slizzords: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thazard:
Hi guys,

My phone got stolen,I really need that phone. It's my life.Please help me track the phone, I'm ready to give you all information.

Please heellllppppp meeeeee!

I beg you. I'm typing this with a friend's phone.So I won't be able to read the comments till noon when I would have access to his phone again.
where you able to recover the phone?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Thazard(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Slizzords:
where you able to recover the phone?
Nope.i wasn't allowed to enter the police station due to endsars palava so i had to forget about it and move on.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by yellowgarri2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thazard:
Nope.i wasn't allowed to enter the police station due to endsars palava so i had to forget about it and move on.
this is serious, lost my spark 4 two months ago. I gave up already
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by shogsman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
semiworld1:
I need a tracker for my s10+ can you please help me
Depends on when you lost it
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by semiworld1: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
shogsman:

Depends on when you lost it
i lost it on the 7th of august this year
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by LilNetty(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
semiworld1:
have you been able to get it tracked my s10+ was robbed and other gadgets last 48hours I need a reliable source
moo.. I was even scammed while trying to trace it... A Nairalander scammed me the total sum of #48000.. I will create a tread for that

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by semiworld1: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
It's good to do it via a referrer with a solid link.. Sorry about that and I don't advice tracking iPhone because most times icloud will render it useless, so they will disassemble it and use it for parts
LilNetty:
moo.. I was even scammed while trying to trace it... A Nairalander scammed me the total sum of #48000.. I will create a tread for that
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by nairamaniac: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
shogsman:
Too many idiots are in the forum,I've gotten more than 6 phones for people with tracking, just lost a phone some couple of days ago sef and I am not fazed because the thief will surely pay

Pls how does a victim go about this with u?

Do u charge a fee?
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by Annogbe(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=semiworld1 post=104557813]I need a tracker for my s10+ can you please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by MRXELA(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Someone stole my hot 10 just yesterday please what is the best wey to track it
Re: How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? by daxwell: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Can you please direct me on the way to go about it. I am in Kwara and really need to track a phone. You can drop your contact. I will call you
Ayandokun2000:

I can see a lot of ignorant people shouting "you can't track a phone in Nigeria" or "it's not worth it (expensive)"
Here in kwara state... it's just 10k and the culprit will refund ur money after being caught, all u need to do is to make a report in the police station and pay but u must provide the phone's IMEI number
max of 2 weeks, you'll get ur phone back
Do this and thank me later
Note; I've tracked two phones before... using this method

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Users Get In Here! / Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network / Please Recommend A New Phone For 50K Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.