Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

#Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) (71740 Views)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by klismann12: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2020
UDUJ:

For now no date has been announced. It's a 24 hour curfew meaning no movements until further notice.

With the disastrous turn the Lekki protest took last night, expect the curfew to remain in place. Lagos state is in a dark place right now with a puppet of a governor handling the affairs of the state.
thank you sir I so much appreciate
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2020
I literally shed tears watching the video of the lekki massacre by the Nigerian army. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Gbest90(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Moferere:
Take it or leave it, #EndSARS is the most successful protest in Nigeria.

Never again will they take us for granted

IT'S TIME FOR PROTESTERS TO RETREAT.

INNOCENT LIVES ARE DIEING AND OUR STUPID POLITICIANS ARE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR MANSIONS.

TAKING ON THE NIGERIAN MILITARY UNARMED IS SUICIDE.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by wholesaleprize(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by fatymore(f): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari keep on justifying the mistakes people made for voting him in
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by lekbel09(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Osinbajo is the worst person alive aswear .
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by rollandben(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Even now the shooting is still on, Nigerians army are still here in lekki, still killing people right now. This is pure massacre from Nigeria Government.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Bosdem(f): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank you
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Hmmm

Then again,times have changed. This isnt the cold war era.when western governments could turn a blind eye to such things because they needed the advantage over the Soviets
what did they do in Syria, honkong and Libya
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest
Are you mad?? People have been killed and you Want us to believe Govt fairy tales and calm down for this blood thirsty govt? Give up the fight for justice? After people have been massacred. I know very much well you wouldn't comment this if one or two of your loved ones were shot at and killed for calling for justice fairly and non violently. There's no backing outta this they wouldn't even believe what's coming for them. #EndBadGovt

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by gbemishile: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Please let's start the movement first by unfollowing the governor of Lagos.
If possible we move over to mtn.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2020
rollandben:
Even now the shooting is still on, Nigerians army are still here in lekki, still killing people right now. This is pure massacre from Nigeria Government.
are they still protesting?
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Terrrenceking001(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
There shall be no more delay.Fight for ur freedom dear youths;the future is ours. These old hags we must burn alive with their families. #IstandwithanewNIGERIA#.If u don't fight nothing will change;our resolve and determination even to give up our own lives,will bring Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by stubbornman(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
What is wrong with Nairaland ?? Why are not moving news to front-page ?? Have they compromised too..... What's all this nonsense!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Orubebe01: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2020
to sign petition for buhari to be charged to ICC to face charges on crimes against humanity click this link
http://chng.it/jbwFPmqGbh

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by zadokchidi: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Share if you belive

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Stillthebest: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
shocked

I feel sick and terribly bad. How can a Govt open a direct Fire on people who arw just exercising rights?
The only wickedness that must have made them loot us dry is making them kill us.

Buhari
Tinubu
Sanwo Olu
Osinbajo
Buratai
DIG

Shame on you all.

Apc is gone in Lagos state and Nigeria.

We should not allow bad leader to rule us again.
Buhari should be impeached immediately or made to resign.
Sanwo Olu should resign. No military can come to your a state where the Gov is the chief security officer, to kill anyone without his approval. only NO from Sanwoolu will make them stop.

And Osinbajo should resign right now because we don't feel his impact. He is too weak,docile and disposable. Wish you all children were the ones killed yesterday to feel the pains. Until the rich and their children start dying for us they wont feel the heat

And Buhari, only a Govt of the coward and insensitive wicked leader will ever send military to kill people they govern just because they are peacefully protesting.

You people politicise the protests in the South west in order to jettison the 2023 and discredit any leader that will come from here to contest. U intentionally killed APC.

The Present Nigeria govt is on a Northernisation agenda. But only a smart mind will see this right now.

The blood of our "soldiers(protesters" you spilled will ask you all. And to the Nigeria soldiers, those ones are just obeying The last order.

Leaders have looted us dry in this country and had empowered their fifth generation.

Only God saw me through last night at this horrible scenery toll gate.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Gallant move
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2020
MrRichmond:

Manna BBQ, Buhari number 1 a$$ licker God punish u there!

Pls do U have this mannaBBQ number? I heard that she's in Abuja. I want her to counsel me on something
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2020
richmanrichard:
whom said nigerians can't sign. my gees! get your vpn n go sign. slowomirr,now is d time to show yaself. no be only damn nigarr you sabi. now is the time to bomb that site with petitions. let's go there

Don't make me laff again abeg. Daz ma damn niggar slawomir
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
what did they do in Syria, honkong and Libya

Thats why i said times have changed
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by naturefellow(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Werey, no dey disguise. You share the blood on the hands on your darling daddy!!! undecided

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

You must be a seer!
shocked

When I was saying it they were insulting me ooo... It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2020
CoderX:

When I was saying it they were insulting me ooo... It is well.
Don't mind them. We have more dumb people online than wise people. So don't be surprise. You said nothing but the absolute truth.
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by nnamdi19922: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Moferere:
Take it or leave it, #EndSARS is the most successful protest in Nigeria.

Never again will they take us for granted
they re till taking us for granted my dear. assurming dey re nt, den dey wod nt hv strt killing us again in lagos toll gate for no reason
Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Don't mind them. We have more dumb people online than wise people. So don't be surprise. You said nothing but the absolute truth.

I just don't want people to die you know. We already know the government could be irresponsible, so youths should tread softly, especially since some unscrupulous elements started burning police stations and robbing people...

But I do not support what happened at Lekki. That showed the government had an ulterior motive cos Lekki protesters were peaceful... It's so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
CoderX:

I just don't want people to die you know. We already know the government could be irresponsible, so youths should tread softly, especially since some unscrupulous elements started burning police stations and robbing people...

But I do not support what happened at Lekki. That showed the government had an ulterior motive cos Lekki protesters were peaceful... It's so sad.
Same here.
That is why some of the wise protesters like myself have to know when to stop....for now, and when to start again if our demands are not met.....soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.