Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre (16234 Views)

Orji Kalu: Youths Who Engage In Thuggery Shouldn't Ask For Democratic Dividends / Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by texaco1: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
i expect a full clamp down on naija social media because now the military and security agencies have seen that in a nation like Nigeria that has diverse ethnic groups and various interest groups , the social media can be used to easily bring ppl together and use the, to disestablish the nation
Ebenezer2021:
not just nairaland but Twitter too.
Now is the opportunity for FG to seize the social media cos that's where all these inciting comments are.
Cc
Vaughanlanrewaj texaco1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by texaco1: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
i wasn't even expecting anyone out after the Benin jail break and what happened in Lagos the previous day when ppl were killed .
those boys and girls thought they were having fun, normally anytime you see the military around a protest like that you should know there is trouble

but due to the youthful innocence of the youth they never believed that the military ca face them and shoot them , some will not get out of the trauma for a long time , i was telling someone that if the protest was staged by transporters , taxi drivers immediately they saw the military , thehy will run away
Ebenezer2021:
why were they still protesting in the night?
The protest should have ended by 4pm, protesting in the dark Is an opportunity for these miscreants and hoodlums to unleash looting and mayhem..
They should have gone home immediately it was 6pm
Cc
Vaughanlanrewaj texaco1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
texaco1:
i wasn't even expecting anyone out after the Benin jail break and what happened in Lagos the previous day when ppl were killed .
those boys and girls thought they were having fun, normally anytime you see the military around a protest like that you should know there is trouble

but due to the youthful innocence of the youth they never believed that the military ca face them and shoot them , some will not get out of the trauma for a long time , i was telling someone that if the protest was staged by transporters , taxi drivers immediately they saw the military , thehy will run away
The sad thing is that even the government that allowed the protest to go on for 13 days until it was hijacked did not try at all.
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by hammerP: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
BURATAI THAT SENT THEM AND BUHARI CABAL THAT GAVE THE ORDERS, WILL JOIN HIM.

WE BEEN KNEW NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM A BIGGOT LIKE BUHARI.

NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM BUHARI BODY ODOUR.

IMAGINE DRAFTING ARMY TO SHOOT UNARMED YOUTHS.

WHICH COWRADNESS PASS DAT ONE

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by texaco1: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
someone made a thread here some days back and he said Nigerians are very lucky to have buhari has president ,
many didn't know the meaning of what the man said ,
no PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THAT PROTEST TO LAST EVEN 1 WEEK NOT TO TALK OF 13 DAYS .
by the end of the 1st week , obj would have declared curfew or even state of emergcby and ordered everyone to stay indoors , abacha wont even wait for 7 days before picking up falz and all the conveners of the protest and charge them with treason

Vaughanlanrewaj:

The sad thing is that even the government that allowed the protest to go on for 13 days until it was hijacked did not try at all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Richy4(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He was lying about the massacre part and trust politicians always wanting to take advantage of the people's misery.

Even Punch quoted 7 deaths at Lekki on the account of protesters not that they saw the corpses.I have repeatedly stated that it is not impossible that people will die, all I wanted were credible news media or a counter news from Channels TV because we both know how social media can not be trusted for these kinds of news.

I feel that he as one of those leaders who perhaps were urging people to ignore the curfew could have intervened to mediate before the soldiers moved in.I think everything was terribly wrong from the protesters without exit strategy to government allowing people suffer for days before declaring a curfew to the hoodlums who hijacked the protest. The death in other parts of Lagos were far more because it later led to another war.

Yesterday is truly a sad day and it was as if while all eyes were on Lekki, far more carnage was going on elsewhere in Lagos.

Strangely the politicians conveniently distracted us.

I am glad we are on the same page about need for peace. That is so important to save more lives.
I sympathise with those who lost loved ones. It is truly sad.

The bold shows that you have no heart man.. 7 people lost their lives.... and you think it was not big enough... was it because they were not family members?....the way you just said it offhandedly as if we were talking about 7 chickens.... if you have lost a precious one once, You will understand that life do matter...
Why I joined in the conversation was because u said no live was lost ie according to your source which was channel right?, I have checked on channels. They accounted that lives were not.. have u checked it yet?.. You guys should pray to whatever you believed in to restore your consciences because what I read here sometimes makes me wonder how I share the same ID with some people.... in quest for daily bread, a lot of people have sold their heart.. and that is very sad...Anyways, have a good day man... stay safe..
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Richy4:

The bold shows that you have no heart man.. 7 people lost their lives.... and you think it was not big enough... was it because they were not family members?....the way you just said it offhandedly as if we were talking about 7 chickens.... if you have lost a precious one once, You will understand that life do matter...
Why I joined in the conversation was because u said no live was lost ie according to your source which was channel right?, I have checked on channels. They accounted that lives were not.. have u checked it yet?.. You guys should pray to whatever you believed in to restore your consciences because what I read here sometimes makes me wonder how I share the same ID with some people.... in quest for daily bread, a lot of people have sold their heart.. and that is very sad...Anyways, have a good day man... stay safe..
7 death was being reported as massacre and I was shocked how 7 deaths alone does not move people to remorse enough that they will inflate it to massacre. That is my point I believe you did not get.
I have shared the account from Channels both on TV and Twitter feed as my source and basis to call for restraint before more bloodletting arises from the false news of a massacre so if their News update now states otherwise , it suffices.

It was a colossal failure and in the midst of such confusion, a call for restraint is a valid option.
We don't want any death, not 1, not 2, not 7 and not even a massacre!

The emphasis is on peace right now.

Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by 9jamustchange: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
So touching! They the true Patriots!
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by absoluteSuccess: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2020
"Give us peace if you must make us slaves".

It's the summary of the Pacific Lagosian.

You can never run away from accumulated consequences of decades of misgovernance.

One day, Babylon the great will come crumbling down from piles of wickedness.

Thanks to the dead that they gave their lives, let the living work very hard not to ever taste death.

At last the dead gave their lives that we may have a better country, just as the slaves mocked such.

They want peace, we want a place to call home. All we wanted is a saner country than this.

If Nigeria can offer this, then that's fine, but if not, will it be around in a thousand years to come?

People's lives matter than glass houses of oppression. The earth has had enough.

Okete gbagbe ibosi, o degba alate o kawo leri.

E s'aye ire. Ojo kan nbo tina a dile leyin asunsuje.
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
#letsstartkillingcorruptpoliticians
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by ivolt: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Lies.
No single person died from the Lekki incident.
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by ivolt: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

7 death was being reported as massacre and I was shocked how 7 deaths alone does not move people to remorse enough that they will inflate it to massacre. That is my point I believe you did not get.
I have shared the account from Channels both on TV and Twitter feed as my source and basis to call for restraint before more bloodletting arises from the false news of a massacre so if their News update now states otherwise , it suffices.

It was a colossal failure and in the midst of such confusion, a call for restraint is a valid option.
We don't want any death, not 1, not 2, not 7 and not even a massacre!

The emphasis is on peace right now.
The 7 deaths are lies concocted by agents of destruction.
The Lekki incident has no casualty.
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
ivolt:

The 7 deaths are lies concocted by agents of destruction.
The Lekki incident has no casualty.
The governor said it in his address this morning. Yet some people still don't believe it. All they want is to be massacre. Na wa o.
Please kindly help us sue for peace sir.
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by tarantino1: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Live bullets were fired randomly at people in the dark, big bullets for that matter, you believed they were injured but none died. How does that even sound to you?
So the bullets have brains to decide to injure people but not kill anyone?
Have already seen enough vids and eye witnesses but because of doubting Tomas like you. Let's not argue for now.

Don't worry bro. The day is just breaking, we will hear more than enough about the event when the day finally breaks. Thanks.

Like they are just so stupid and retærded. Nigerian Army now have superpowers that they can shoot at people in the dark in a way that they were only injured and not killed.

What's the statistical probability of that happening. These blood sucking demon spawns of these politicians have to die first before progress can be found
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by SunnySlad(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
We the youths ought to start channelling same attitude, efforts, zeal, and passion we extend to other sectors of live into the activities of politics. The government have so long had their way with us. They spit to our faces and tells us open lies!
We should know how the game is played! This so called government use vulnerable youths to perpetrate their ill vises. Those youth who allow themselves to be used lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The peanut you are been paid will not last a lifetime! You will definitely exhaust it all and after that what? You crawl up to them for other assignments? Shame, because you could have definitely asked for your rights which in turn will provide an enabling environment for you to better your future and become less dependent on those who steal your life away only to offer you vinegar for solace.
If you know how this guys play the political game then you should know that Anti #EndSars prostesters or otherwise called hoodlums are no other people but government sponsored agency. The question is: why would the government engage in such act? I will give you the answer to such questions.....
#EndSars protest is beyond government control as the youths have refused to be cowed away from the streets. The government fear as such actions might turn revolutionary because they don't have any plan of looking into the agitation of the youths. Now they have sat down and thought over the whole situation, how do we get rid of this youths out of the streets before they sink our ship? Now they were able to come up with a plan..... Let's use their vulnerable brethren against them!
How you ask me,
Okay, we can't send the military out their because this youths are peaceful protesters and they don't want to see the Police officers as it stands. Let's create confusion, anarchy, crisis, unrest and disruption of the whole #EndSars protest so the process will look violent after which we will have a reason for sending in the military!
Now does this situation makes sense to you?
This is a ploy of the government to end the #EndSars protest..... Unfortunately for the government we are wiser!!!! There is no going back to this national call of duty. #EndSars #UnitedYouth, #InSolidarity, #Wefearnogun #Ourcriesmustbeheard #Endtobadleadership #OneVoice #YouthRennaissance #ClarionCall #YouthLivesMatters
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Openbusiness: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Asslickers: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Lies!lies!!lies!!!

Just before you believe this OP, please check his past posts promoting secession in Nigeria.
If our moderators are not doing their job on this platform, they will eventually have no Nairaland someday.
No country will sit idle and watch people promote falsehood with serious security implications and do nothing about it.
They are the same people who hijacked the protest.

Cc Myndd44
Seun
Lalastica
There is growing security concern about the recklessness going on here on Nairaland. They are using nairaland to promote a completely different agenda and they don't care if many properties gets destroyed or many get killed by their antics.
Stop enabling them.
Another almajiri thug or APC media thug spotted. This isn't about some people promoting thier own agenda.....

78 people were injured and 8 died as a result of bullet wounds from guns shot by military on innocent protesters......

People are bound to react to such brazen act of wickedness by the government of which Tinubu is aware of the atrocities that was committed.....

No more dividing us along ethnic lines
All old hags must leave period
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by Asslickers: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am saying that so far the most credible news media report is from channels TV that reported from the scene in Lekki. That the report didn't state that people died and corpses litter everywhere.
It is not impossible if people died but we pray it us not so.
Most Importantly my appeal is for peace.
There was even more violence elsewhere in Lagos yesterday than Lekki but either way, nobody should rejoice over the death of anyone .
Why you are trying to pin it on a particular tribe is what I don't understand......... Military men came and killed innocent people and you are here playing the tribal card....

I no you are an almajiri beggar or a APC thug that has been contacted to spread hatred among southerners....

We are United and wiser .......

Northern oligarchy DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS has failed woefully
Re: Pictures Of Youths Who Died In The Lekkimassacre by ivolt: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The governor said it in his address this morning. Yet some people still don't believe it. All they want is to be massacre. Na wa o.
Please kindly help us sue for peace sir.
I think we are past the stage of suing for peace.
Anybody not in support of mob action will be insulted and harassed.
The mob need to have their fill of violence before they back down.
Unfortunately, the poor will be most hit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Applauds Makinde, Oni, Others Over Ekiti PDP Primary / Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless / Osinbajo Inaugurates World’s First Equatorial Aeronomy Radar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.