Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset (1356 Views)

Opinion= Jonathan's Greatest Achievement / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Dame Patience Jonathan, by her very 'ordinariness', identifies with, and has been taken to more, by the Nigerian people, than a million Oxbridge Trained politicians and first ladies.

The man and woman on the street can readily identify with  Patience Jonathan in a way most politicians can only dream about.

I think she is President Jonathan's greatest asset.

The WORST MISTAKE he can make is to take these pampered westernized oafs who make up the vocal internet minority, seriously, by relegating her to the background as we move forward.

So please, please, please, the Nigerian PEOPLE want MORE of Dame Patience Jonathan.

Hers is the voice of the ordinary Nigerian woman, devoid of superficial, self-conscious appurtenances.

In  many ways, she is the first REAL FIRST LADY we've ever had.

The people we should be concerned about are the so called ''educated leaders'' like Ribadu, who reportedly has two masters degrees, yet suffers to string two sentences together.

With Dame Jonathan, we know exactly where she is coming from.

She is a real, authentic Nigerian mother.

Jonathan must organise MORE speeches for her as we approach these all-important elections.

If he's re-elected, he must establish some grass roots uplifting programs and put her in charge.

She has it in her to be the greatest first lady in Nigerian history.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by shotster50(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2011
Hahahahaha sarcastic much grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2011
Yes, I truly believe that Dame Patience Jonathan has what it takes to be the most respected and reputable first lady Nigeria has ever had. wink grin

I mean her intelligence is abstract and fulfills the dream of Nigeria and her neighbouring indigenes. grin

Goodluck Jonathan stands a better chance at winning this election because of her good sense of humour. grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by shotster50(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2011
For once I agree with Mama Gee. undecided
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Mar 09, 2011
shotster50:

For once I agree with Mama Gee. undecided
It can't be once hence you've made this comment more than 5 times in a one week period. wink grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by shotster50(m): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2011
This is only temporary oh,  Enjoy while it lasts  grin
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by Phlota(f): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2011
i rily dnt fink she shd continue givin sppeeches, she kinda struggles wiv speakin english
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2011
Phlota:

i rily dnt fink she shd continue givin sppeeches, she kinda struggles wiv speakin english
That is if she can, its crystal clear that the goddess treatment she receives is second to non not to mention the insane allowances that will be approved for her movement
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by Phlota(f): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2011
abi o, bt d truth is i stil dnt tink she shd kp givin speeches, tho it's a gud comic relief
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Is Jonathan's Greatest Asset by zeeleso(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Dame Patience Jonathan, by her very 'ordinariness', identifies with, and has been taken to more, by the Nigerian people, than a million Oxbridge Trained politicians and first ladies.

The man and woman on the street can readily identify with  Patience Jonathan in a way most politicians can only dream about.

I think she is President Jonathan's greatest asset.

The WORST MISTAKE he can make is to take these pampered westernized oafs who make up the vocal internet minority, seriously, by relegating her to the background as we move forward.

So please, please, please, the Nigerian PEOPLE want MORE of Dame Patience Jonathan.

Hers is the voice of the ordinary Nigerian woman, devoid of superficial, self-conscious appurtenances.

In  many ways, she is the first REAL FIRST LADY we've ever had.

The people we should be concerned about are the so called ''educated leaders'' like Ribadu, who reportedly has two masters degrees, yet suffers to string two sentences together.

With Dame Jonathan, we know exactly where she is coming from.

She is a real, authentic Nigerian mother.

Jonathan must organise MORE speeches for her as we approach these all-important elections.

If he's re-elected, he must establish some grass roots uplifting programs and put her in charge.

She has it in her to be the greatest first lady in Nigerian history.

Though there is the tiniest bit of chance that you are being sarcastic undecided undecided , i'll still bite.
Nigerians would appreciate it if she got a tutor or reduced public speakings but its still within the realms-of-okay if she doesn't, we'll laugh about it n move on, because she matters the least amongst many other things.  Johnny Bravo is the guy who commands most of our focus and energy.

(1) (Reply)

Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa / The Reason Why 2011 Mtv Africa Music Awards (mama) Didn't Hold / Biafra Failed Because The War Was Not Fought Before It Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.