Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Yoruba and Igbos stay woke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba and Igbos stay woke (486 Views)

Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS] / Igbos Stay Away From Any Form Of Revolution / Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Seriousgbege: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Am creating this topic to counter this evil topic that's been sponsored here in politics section by a moniker called Richie240...

https://www.nairaland.com/6195385/yorubas-wake-up

This guy is a divide and rule tactics master that has been hired by the northern oligarchy and BMC to spread hatred among we southerners...

They are very many on Nairaland........mostly people of northern extraction who derives joy in seeing bloodshed here in the South .

I will be posting their different monikers here for all to see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by richie240: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hypocrites like u!
What have u to say about this:
cool

vvvvvvvv

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Seriousgbege: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by richie240: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Every mischievous elements hiding under these 'pissful protests' to achieve their sinister aims will surely be put to shame in Jesus' name, Amen!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by ItsReal: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
WHEN THE PROTESTS MATURE TO FULL BLOWN ANARCHY NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger,Togo, Ghana, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, SABC, BBC and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, Christian, Muslim etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY,_EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Franzinni: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising
You have picked a list of monikers mine included haha as evil ... Can you tell me why I might be evil?

I know you have enough sheep following you blindly as most nairalander can't think fr themselves if not .. They won't swallow it hook line and sinker

But you just wasted your time and frankly you just made my moniker more porplar

Thank you very much ..

I still await your reason or deducing I am evil and an enemy of progress I need to know and also let the whole NL know too ... You owe me that much

Serious gbege

You most likely have been paid to do this as in times like this evil ones become creative. Those who know franzinni ... Will relate.

Carry your serious gbege and go and shove it where the sun don't shine .
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Seriousgbege: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

You have picked a list of monikers mine included haha as evil ... Can you tell me why I might be evil?

I know you have enough sheep following you blindly as most nairalander can't think fr themselves if not .. They won't swallow it hook line and sinker

But you just wasted your time and frankly you just made my moniker more porplar

Thank you very much ..

I still await your reason or deducing I am evil and an enemy of progress I need to know and also let the whole NL know too ... You owe me that much
Even the devil will disguise as an angel of light.......that's all I have to tell you.

You know yourself and the various MONIKERS you use
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Franzinni: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
Even the devil will disguise as an angel of light.......that's all I have to tell you.

You know yourself and the various MONIKERS you use
OK but you are going on a hunch here ... Can you give me any concrete evidence that I am BMC who is against the progress of the people please Sir

I am on my knees begging ... Because I know say as e be many mumu done follow your reasoning bros ..dem done dey share am up and down you see. You might have done it in good faith but you should have done a good research first .

Frankly I quite like the filter you have picked out for me ... Maybe BMC will now approach me and buy a house for me and I will be living LA Vida loca..
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Franzinni: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Didn't know you were a new moniker ... Mtcheew nah him I been dey reply you

Bye kid
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
After Peaceful protesters were killed
Politicians /APC apologist are now blaming a tribe for aiding the destruction
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter
Any body blaming any tribe for this
But,couldn’t condemn the killing
Are agents of this failed government,they are regrouping to start looting
Just as looting bind them together so as suffering bind us too
Let no one be fooled
I don’t encourage destroying of poverty
Yes we know the anger is much and can’t be controlled
Please let’s be guarded from those snakes we are fighting against,not to infiltrate us
Let all this apologist use their skills to persuade buhari to talk and dissolve sars
And not blaming any one
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter
������
We don’t care
We are resetting Nigeria
Their plans are now to set southerners against each other
Make we wise up
Re: Yoruba and Igbos stay woke by Seriousgbege: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Look at them every where

(1) (Reply)

PDP Finally Crumbling? More Governors Will Follow Umahi To APC... / Zamfara Gold Funds Islamic Terrorist Organizations Across West Africa / APAPA GRIDLOCK: Progress Made By Presidential Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.