Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (4264 Views)

Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by trendysturvs(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just before the Nigerian military allegedly massacred unarmed protesters, sources had it that the Lekki toll gate lights were turned off and CCTVs were also removed.

The son of Bola Tinubu, Seyi claims that they were ordered by Governor of Lagos state, Sanwo-Olu.

Loatsad media, Seyi Tinubu outdoor ad agency and the owners of the Lekki toll gate billboard have released a statement on why they turned off the billboards on the night that armed security operatives shot at #ENDSARS protests

https://tsbnews.com/2020/10/bola-tinubus-son-seyi-tinubu-alleged-to-have-turned-off-lekki-toll-gate-lights-on-sanwo-olus-orders-nigeriaprevails-lagosstatemassacre/

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
O Pari! No matter how far lies travel, the truth will always caught up with it.All the oppressors of this nation will die miserably.Karma is a bitch!

4 Likes

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mr Seyi Tinubu and Lagos State need to sack their information person. The truth is obviously coming out but you've allowed the enemies lies to fly too high.

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by BigDick70inch(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Snake can't give birth to something short sha..

And..come to think of it Oo..

This heartless blood sucking tinubu is married to ordained redeem pastor..

Osinbajo..the short man demonic pastor is another RCCG

Likewise desperate Ize iyamu is also a pastor too in redeem Christian Church of God..

Rccf..sud jux look into how they ordained pastors Oo..

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
And who are the idiots saying the Tinubu's didn't play part in the massacre of the protesting youths

Ashiri'yin ti tu

This confession is coming directly from Seyi Tinubu himself

4 Likes

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Of course they were involved.............satanic family of lagos

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Freeeanijor: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blame game
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Liposure: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
A governor guilty of aiding and abetting extra judicial killings is no better than those responsible for it

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
And this clown was claiming he knew nothing about the lekki massacre...

The God of vengeance is about to strike..

Soon, i mean very soon he will expose his Master (Tinubu) of every evil they hv been doing.

U shall all perish...

3 Likes

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them.

Wawelexy:
And this clown was claiming he knew nothing about the lekki massacre...

The God of vengeance is about to strike..

Soon, i mean very soon he will expose his Master (Tinubu) of every evil they hv been doing.

U shall all perish...
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by NoPlaceLike(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Can we know his address?
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by sirjoggy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo-Olu over to you oya respond
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by MagicBishop: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Liar.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by MagicBishop: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu pls come back

We need you to contest and takeover in 2023.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by MagicBishop: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
And who are the idiots saying the Tinubu's didn't play part in the massacre of the protesting youths

Ashiri'yin ti tu

This confession is coming directly from Seyi Tinubu himself

That's why the opolo eyed thief is on the run
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by excel101(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
So he ordered that the light be turned off, to enable him unleach his thugs on the protesters. He should know that the last has not been seen.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
Tinubu pls come back

We need you to contest and takeover in 2023.

He's on self imposed exile

He's not coming back anytime soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by MagicBishop: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

He's on self imposed exile

He's not coming back anytime soon cheesy

And the opolo eye use to call GEJ a weakling.

Nah so him won rule Nigeria ?

Truly, Alausa no be Lagos.

See as Lagosians finally chase the thief comot for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Mr Seyi Tinubu and Lagos State need to sack their information person. The truth is obviously coming out but you've allowed the enemies lies to fly too high.

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

Madridguy, you believed all the lies at first. Since morning you have been cursing and abusing. And this night you are coming up with this?

What have you say now?

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by frankputer: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
chaii
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by djjosh(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
And you are happy about it, abi?
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
It took Lagos State too much time to counter their opponent with fact. I woke up last night seeing bloody status and remembering how the LLC removed the CCTV camera yesterday afternoon make me believed the whole cooked lies.
In fact, the attack against Tinubu and Lagos State is a well planned and coordinated attacks.

May God shame the enemies of Jagaban of Africa.

Okoroawusa:

Madridguy, you believed all the lies at first. Since morning you have been cursing and abusing. And this night you are coming up with this?

What have you say now?

3 Likes

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by EMMY76: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

I watched channels tv reporter at the venue who claimed that there was indeed casualties.

1 Like

Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
So many questions I wan ask.

Why uninstall the CCTV cam
Why switch off billboard light at that time
Who filmed that 22sec massacre

All in all, na plan work, make dem welldone
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
It took Lagos State too much time to counter their opponent with fact. I woke up last night seeing bloody status and remembering how the LLC removed the CCTV camera yesterday afternoon make me believed the whole cooked lies.
In fact, the attack against Tinubu and Lagos State is a well planned and coordinated attacks.

Bro,I saw them too but I wasn't quick to draw conclusions. I know the power of fake news n social media. I also know that truth can't be covered for long. It's like a pregnancy. So I was up all night sieving through all the news, videos, tweets n retweets and I waited for clarifications and most importantly truth.But surprised that a comrade as strong and committed as you are would easily be swept away by propaganda like this. If it was some one else I would have said it was possible but certainly not you... the Madridguy of Nairaland.
At the end of the day the whole world was played by a few people pushing out fake tweets, videos and pics n what is the result? Lagos is currently in ruins. Its traditional, economic, political and judicial institutions sacrileged.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
The reporter should be able to say if there's massacre

EMMY76:

I watched channels tv reporter at the venue who claimed that there was indeed casualties.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
EMMY76:

Of course there were casualties but they were wounded not dead
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by mynd1(f): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

U were all over every thread insulting and cursing what u knew nothing about all because of likes. Na una sabi ooo.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by EMMY76: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Of course there were casualties but they were wounded not dead

I heard dead casaulties.
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by iamvictorbassey: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Q
Re: We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

You're indeed shameless.

You're no diffrent from the killers.

Over hundred lives was taken by the army and police.

May the evil of jihad buhari fall upon you and your family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / ROTIMI Will Become APC Presidential Candidate / #1,500/$ Naira Rises Against The Dollar As Enemies Of Nigeria Wails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.