Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (43513 Views)

Moment Aisha Yesufu Held A Minute Silence For Those Killed At Lekki Tollgate / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
VIEW SOURCE
GURU GIST FORUM
African Union Heads of State and Government have observed a minutes’s silence in the memory of late Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday during the 28th ordinary session of AU Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

During the official opening session of the AU Summit, Chadian President Idriss Deby Itno, the incumbent AU President, invited the African leaders to observe a minute’s silence in the memory of “our late brother,” the Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari.

African leaders have gathered in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, to attend the Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union(AU).

The Summit, which is to take place from 30th to 31st January, will be preceded by a meeting of the Executive Council.
See Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKD4eGX67rA
What a Country

1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na now una know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by CalabarPikin: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
That imposter will soon be exposed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by hammer3: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by hammer3: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2020
MASK WEARING BUHARI.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by vickydankal(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2020
When Nigerian youth know half of what Mazi Nnamdi knows Nigeria may not exist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
vickydankal:
When Nigerian youth know half of what Mazi Nnamdi knows Nigeria may not exist

This is very serious.
Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
They can't cover the secret forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jostoman:
The truth tells itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by HandsomeBlack: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Are you for real?

I thought I'll see a video where they actually uttered those words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
Are you for real?

They wouldn't let you know about that bro.
Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Veqtor: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
No wonder no country takes us serious anymore. Even Ghana.

Few Fulani pple fooling over 200 million people...

Giant of Africa my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Harrykn: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Our president is currently undergoing voice training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Veqtor:
No wonder no country takes us serious anymore. Even Ghana.

Few Fulani pple fooling over 200 million people...

Giant of Africa my foot.
This is indeed a big shame

1 Like

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by mrsage(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hopeless video.

This video is hereby dismissed.

4 Likes

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
shocked nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by ng12211221: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anticrime:
VIEW SOURCE
GURU GIST FORUM
African Union Heads of State and Government have observed a minutes’s silence in the memory of late Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday during the 28th ordinary session of AU Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

During the official opening session of the AU Summit, Chadian President Idriss Deby Itno, the incumbent AU President, invited the African leaders to observe a minute’s silence in the memory of “our late brother,” the Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari.

African leaders have gathered in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, to attend the Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union(AU).

The Summit, which is to take place from 30th to 31st January, will be preceded by a meeting of the Executive Council.
See Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKD4eGX67rA
What a Country

Really? That’s your video evidence?

3 Likes

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by moshoodn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Innumerable conspiracy theories...

I'm so inundated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by TheGreatIYANU: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
NONSENSE!

Why didn't you let us hear it from Idriss Deby himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Unik3030: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anticrime:

They wouldn't let you know about that bro.
u are a conspiracy theorist n that's y nobody takes u people Serious.
Igbos will ruin this struggle with propaganda the way they ruined their Biafra stuff

2 Likes

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Unik3030: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
Are you for real?

Igbos are conspiracy theorist,they are used to spreading fake news n lies.

As noble as this struggle is,they are ruining it with hate n propaganda the same way they ruined Biafra

They blame yorubas for being too silent in the face of intimidation but we stood up to fight n they are mocking us again that we are turning our region to war zone.
They really don't know that singular act will ruin them cos Yorubas have seen their real intentions which is to destroy Lagos n we have learnt our lesson

1 Like

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Anticrime: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:

As noble as this struggle is,they are ruining it with hate n propaganda the same way they ruined Biafra

They blame yorubas for being too silent in the face of intimidation but we stood up to fight n they are mocking us again that we are turning our region to war zone.
They really don't know that singular act will ruin them cos Yorubas have seen their real intentions which is to destroy Lagos n we have learnt our lesson
You must watch your words
Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Vyzz: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
I could have believed it but Anonymous who hates Buhari as much debunked the news

1 Like

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Unik3030: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anticrime:

You must watch your words
u Igbos should know your actions will backfire cos we know what u want for us now.
it pays to team up with northerners than u unstable lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by HandsomeBlack: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:

Guy, you talk like one of those here to spread Igbo/Yoruba (or southern) disunity. Unfortunately I'm not that gullible to buy into your divide and rule tactics.

Just as it is wrong to add texts and audio to a slideshow in the name of a video of one minute silence for Buhari, it is equally wrong for you to incite one tribe against the other. I don't know why you guys don't realize that Nigeria cannot attain greatness when you subjugate and malign other tribes and ethnic nationalities. An equitable and egalitarian Nigeria can be for the benefit of all. But if you MUST OPPRESS others, they'll definitely react one day when you push them to the wall. Peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by adigun98(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Make slave ship just dock for badagry like this lasan, Wahala for who no get him own chain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jostoman:
What's the evidence that he is dead? I mean real video evidence of them observing a minute silence and not some picture and writing claiming he is dead. As much as I'm not a Buhari supporter I still need evidence and not just rumours or pictures that can be cooked up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof by shollythetic91: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
adigun98:
Make slave ship just dock for badagry like this lasan, Wahala for who no get him own chain grin

grin grin grin grin
You no kill person

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.