Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? (3099 Views)

As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by homosapien(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
what exactly are you saying?Igbo's castigates their political leaders more than any other tribe, check your fact,do you no how many times Igbo's had stoned peter obi,go to any thread about orji kalu and see how Igbo's are insulting the hell out of him,the beating of ike ekweremmadu is no longer a news...you guys are hypocrite... When we call out our political leaders for being bunch of failures same you will say that we don't have respect for elders.....please face your tribe and leave the Igbo's alone!

Was there investment burnt to Ashe's?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Justice35: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

That one will be the scape goat to end fake news in the country and the numerous others captured on record.
she did a live streaming.... She didn't fake any news....you lots are the ones carrying fake news....nothing will happen to her!
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Justice35: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
baralatie:

you guys don't want to learn .people are working not to have a repeat of 1966 in Nigeria.
you are still been sympathetic to this idiotic madness!
no problem! when hails and lightning strike falls you guys will explain how umbrella will protect you in an open grassland!

all the big men and big men children who were forming protesters have entered plane and left.
no body is praying for violence and crisis... Go through my posts....I never supported the burning of peoples properties!
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

But you were supporting them yesterday..
You have mistaken me for someone else.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
she did a live streaming.... She didn't fake any news....you lots are the ones carrying fake news....nothing will happen to her!
do worry na.
she is the one facing the interrogation!

you are in your house typing and sending messages on nairaland!
when you are tired you will go out and meet your lover.
as for she it is a looooooong painful traumatizing ride
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by juman(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Sad.

We the masses could not organise a protest well.
It's big shame on those portraying themselves as the leaders of the protest.

It became an endless protest without direction.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Justice35: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:

Was there investment burnt to Ashe's?

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
so your problem is that Igbo's didn't burn their investments? Was it the Igbo's that asked the Yoruba's to burn tinubus investments?
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by homosapien(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
so your problem is that Igbo's didn't burn their investments? Was it the Igbo's that asked the Yoruba's to burn tinubus investments?

It's either you are deliberately mischievous or you don't understand your own position.

Peace out
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by flokii: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2020
History555:

According to you yorubas are brainless morons, simpletons, idiotic zombies to lead lgbos to properties owned by yoruba and watch them burn it. Are you sure you are a yoruba man

The problem with people like you is you think you're smart and can fool everyone all the time. I'm full blooded Yoruba by the way.
Yorubas are calm, comservative, intelligent and liberal, AGREED but need to face the current realities on ground in Nigeria.

What we are still joking with in South West, the North have risen to and dealt with since the 1960s' when the likes of Ahmadu Bello were there.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.. Is Rochas Okorocha not corrupt, Orji Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Asari Dokubo and the ones in Niger Delta who collect billions in amnesty money to build schools abroad and finance their luxury lifestyle. Why are some sections particular about Tinubu.

You better wake your number six up and see what is going on in the country.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Justice35: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
homosapien:

It's either you are deliberately mischievous or you don't understand your own position.

Peace out
you are the one contradicting your self, we were talking about tribe that always call their leaders out and you jumped to burning of peoples properties.....
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Betty101: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2020
baralatie:

this account was opened today o!

people who sat in their house and eat,slept and had sex!

continue!

the destruction and mayhem madness is not enough for you!

what is the need sef.even Davido don ja !!

so people wey dey here .na we go face am
I participated in the protest three times . Did you participate in anyone ? Is nairaland the only social media platform in Nigeria ?What has my fresh registration got to do with my involvement in the protest anyway ?.Like I said the protest left a mark in the Nigerian atmosphere, that the youth are capable to coming together to hold our politicians accountable .But this time it will be properly organized in order to keep hired thugs off our back .
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by History555: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

The problem with people like you is you think you're smart and can fool everyone all the time. I'm full blooded Yoruba by the way.
Yorubas are calm, comservative, intelligent and liberal, AGREED but need to face the current realities on ground in Nigeria.

What we are still joking with in South West, the North have risen to and dealt with since the 1960s' when the likes of Ahmadu Bello were there.

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.. Is Rochas Okorocha not corrupt, Orji Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Asari Dokubo and the ones in Niger Delta who collect billions in amnesty to build schools abroad and finance their luxury lifestyle. Why are some sections particular about Tinubu.

You better wake your number six up and see what is going on in the country.

You have not answered my question. How possible is it that yorubas led lgbos to properties owned by yoruba and stood aside for them to burn it. Have you ever been to the oba palace. You think non indignes even soldiers will walk in there and burn the palace, steal his staff of office and all the yorubas in that vicinity stood aside and watched. Indirectly you are calling yorubas fools. That's why i asked you are you sure you are a yoruba man.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by homosapien(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
you are the one contradicting your self, we were talking about tribe that always call their leaders out and you jumped to burning of peoples properties.....

Okay Sir you win.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Rodwave: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
don't be surprise that there won't be any police reform..... And for the new brand of SARS (SWAT)?it still stand.....seriously we LOST!! Even the sars we protested against was only renamed.

Go and sleep guy. You zombie miscreants lost not the Nigerian youths. You are only consoling yourself. Who said it is over? The more you paid criminal make mockery of the struggle, the louder it becomes. Get a life
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by baralatie(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
I participated in the protest three times . Did you participate in anyone ? Is nairaland the only social media platform in Nigeria ?What has my fresh registration got to do with my involvement in the protest anyway ?.Like I said the protest left a mark in the Nigerian atmosphere, that the youth are capable to coming together to hold our politicians accountable .But this time it will be properly organized in order to keep hired thugs off our back .
no problem !
did I not say you are in the comfort of your house?

next time you organize this your nonsense protest.i beg you not to leave the place o! stand there till the curtain falls! Davido too was there nau but where is he now ? where are you now?

the mess that you people have created is been carried by other people and businesses.
una well done!

to the extent you are opening alternate accounts from the comfort of your bedroom.

una doh!
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Betty101: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2020
baralatie:

no problem !
did I not say you are in the comfort of your house?

next time you organize this your nonsense protest.i beg you not to leave the place o! stand there till the curtain falls! Davido too was there nau but where is he now ? where are you now?

the mess that you people have created is been carried by other people and businesses.
una well done!

to the extent you are opening alternate accounts from the comfort of your bedroom.

una doh!
ooo! Now I get it .I didn't know U was responding to a paid agent .I shouldn't have replied you .bye
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by gambia(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
The achievement has always been what we predicted..

Chaos and confusion
[/s]
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by flokii: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2020
History555:

You have not answered my question. How possible is it that yorubas led lgbos to properties owned by yoruba and stood aside for them to burn it. Have you ever been to the oba palace. You think non indignes even soldiers will walk in there and burn the palace, steal his staff of office and all the yorubas in that vicinity stood aside and watched. Indirectly you are calling yorubas fools. That's why i asked you are you sure you are a yoruba man.

The Easterners led by Nzogwu were the first people to soil Nigeria's flag with blood when they killed leaders of other ethnic group except theirs.. The young Hausa soldiers rallied themselves and carried out a counter coup that killed Aguiyi Ironsi and saw the North consolodate power till date with the "never allow Igbo rule again" mantra they pass down to their offspring. Left for Yorubas, the coup plotter would have gone away with their attrocities claiming some Yoruba soldiers were part of them. Same way M.K.O Abiola and Kudirat murderers got away.
I believe you'll find the answers you seek in my post if you go through carefully
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by merieam16(f): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
I never said you guys are hoodlums, for the protest it have stop already..... This is a multiple lost on the youths side after days on the street, after the killings,after the beatings and trauma yet we didn't achieve our aim,we didn't end the bad government, we didn't end corruption, we still didn't restructure.... We LOST! thou we did our best..
U lost, not the Nigeria youth....its just a signal that the youth has woken up and for now that a strong warning to the useless government
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Dede1(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
So finally #endsars protest have come and gone, what did the youths achieve?? I saw some thread where a section of the country are blaming others for the violence in their state.....is that what we achieved?? Now that the protest have been subdued and stopped what is the next step?

The achievement of the protest should be aftermath. There should be no achievement without a goal. The question should have been what is\are goals of the protest. I have reiterated that the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians. Malaysia and Singapore always remind of Nigeria.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by Jack005(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:

The Easterners led by Nzogwu were the first people to soil Nigeria's flag with blood when they killed leaders of other ethnic group except theirs.. The young Hausa soldiers rallied themselves and carried out a counter coup that killed Aguiyi Ironsi and saw the North consolodate power till date with the "never allow Igbo rule again" mantra they pass down to their offspring. Left for Yorubas, the coup plotter would have gone away with their attrocities claiming some Yoruba soldiers were part of them. Same way M.K.O Abiola and Kudirat murderers got away.
I believe you'll find the answers you seek in my post if you go through carefully
Keep blaming easterners for your imperfections, impotence and thuggery... Stupid afonja.
Re: At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? by okpalaAnambra: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
flokii:
At least the Tinubu haters achieved something, destroyed his investments and made attempts on his life. Same thing they did in Oba Akiolu's palace under guise of ENDSARS.

If at the end of the day, it is discovered that the Lekki killings are just lies to perpetrate this crime on South West, then I'm afraid the numerous Igbo broadcasters and that DJ Switch have a lot of questions to answer and risk very long jail term.

You'll never see an Hausa join force with other ethinicities to attack their politicians like El Rufai, Ganduje etc. but Yorubas are just too open to attacks from anywhere. I witnessed the protest in Abuja when the Hausas faced the Igbos and the whole thing died down like that but Yorubas were the ones leading them to places they will destroy. Who do us this thing for God sake?
Afonja Street urchin is still in pain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Respond Miyyeti Allah / Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic / Ibo Think We Hate Them But The Tribe You Called Brother Are Your Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.