Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace (766 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / Oyebanji Preaches Love, Unity And Patience At Ekiti Thanksgiving Service / Christmas Celebration: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Show Love, Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Good morning, my brothers and sisters...

I trust you are all doing great.. As for my brothers and sisters in the South going through (these) tough times, I sincerely feel your mood and share your feelings. I pray God Almighty will comfort you and put an end to all this..

Though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we are united. We are one big family. Our strength is in our diversity and in the fact that we acknowledge and respect our differences.

We've had our dark moments, though we have focused to see the light. We have managed to forgive one another..

This is why I weep when these past mistakes keep reoccurring.. Seeing the kind of threads created on this Forum made me weep.. I wept yesterday when I came across some threads alleging that some tribes are instigating other tribes; causing division and enmity among brothers.. This is wrong.. This is evil.. A sign that enemies are among us to take advantage of this crisis we are going through...

But should we allow them succeed? Should we destroy our heritage because of the evil deeds of a few? How long are we going to be attacking one another and engaging in tribal war? How long are we going to play the tribal game with our evil politicians who are united in corruption, but play the game to escape accountability? How long are we going to allow tribalism hinder the progress of this great nation?

My brothers and sisters, can't you see? If politicians are not dividing the country at North/South national level, they are dividing it at state level.. If they are not dividing it at state level, it's local, down to the family.. Even if each state is a country, our current crop of politicians will still bring something to divide us... They are the problems, not the people. Their selfishness is the problem, not our unity.

Until we unite and call their bluff; until we stop playing their tribalistic game of politics, we'll continue to struggle and blame the wrong people. We'll continue to defend evil elements because they are one of us..

Let us say NO! Let us embrace love, peace, unity... Let us learn to speak with one voice, even if it's contrary to that of the politicians, and Nigeria will become the envy of the world..

Like the Holy Books say:

John 13:34

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

1 John 4:20

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Romans 12:10

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Quran 5:32

“Whoever kills a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it is as though he has killed the whole of humanity. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he has saved the whole of humanity.”

AL-Quran 41:33-34

“And good and evil deeds are not alike. Repel evil with good. And he who is your enemy will become your dearest friend.”

Quran 2:195

“And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good”

CC: DamZik
uptimum123
ILoveDemMANNA
OZOnNengiTheory
MadridGuy
helinues
Arrewa
Tot
sapientia
360degrees
AchalugoNwa
JAMO84
goodheart02
franxalive
tesppidd
Jakemedg
TinubuGoQuench
FengChui
Agbegbaorogboye
SLAP44
ALL NAIRALANDERS..

May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless us all..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by gidgiddy: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Let us say NO! Let us embrace love, peace, unity... Let us learn to speak with one voice, even if it's contrary to that of the politicians, and Nigeria will become the envy of the world..

Lord Lugard said the same in 1914 when he created Nigeria. 106 years later, how market?
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by femimailbox(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
URGENT CORRECTION: Brig. Gen. FRANCIS OMATA: THE HERO, NOT THE VILLAIN!

Brig. Gen. FRANCIS OMATA, Lagos Garrison, was at home when people started calling him that soldiers were at the Toll gate shooting.
He rushed to the scene and arrived about 39 mins after. Shouting loudly, identifying himself to avoid “friendly fire”, he immediately moved to pull back the soldiers, who were from 65 Battalion Bonny camp, led by their commanding officer, one Lt Col S. O. Bello.
Lt Col Bello & his men are still writing reports as authorities want to know who authorised this military action.
Pls IMMEDIATELY spread this. GEN. OMATA IS A HERO, NOT A KILLER! He deserves a medal, not condemnation! Don’t let an innocent man suffer for doing good! Already, even photos of his family are in circulation!
His only mistake was screaming his name to alert the soldiers of his presence. People at the scene picked that up and ran with it.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by sapientia(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I trust you are all doing great.. As for my brothers and sisters in the South going through this tough times, I sincerely feel your mood and share your feelings. I pray God Almighty will comfort you and put an end to all this..

Though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we are united. We are one big family. Our strength is in our diversity and in the fact that we acknowledge and respect our differences.

We've had our dark moments, though we have focused to see the light. We have managed to forgive one another..

This is why I weep when this past mistakes keep reoccurring.. Seeing the kind of threads created on this Forum made me weep.. I wept yesterday when I came across some threads alleging that some tribes are instigating other tribes; causing division and enmity among brothers.. This is wrong.. This is evil.. A sign that enemies are among us to take advantage of this crisis we are going through...

But should we allow them succeed? Should we destroy our heritage because of the evil deeds of a few? How long are we going to be attacking one another and engaging in tribal war? How long are we going to play the tribal game with our evil politicians who are united in corruption, but play the game to escape accountability? How long are we going to allow tribalism hinder the progress of this great nation?

My brothers and sisters, can't you see? If politicians are not dividing the country at North/South national level, they are dividing it at state level.. If they are not dividing it at state level, it's local, down to the family.. Even if each state is a country, our current crop of politicians will still bring something to divide us... They are the problems, not the people. Their selfishness is the problem, not our unity.

Until we unite and call their bluff; until we stop playing their tribalistic game of politics, we'll continue to struggle and blame the wrong people. We'll continue to defend evil elements because they are one of us..

Like the Holy Books say:

uptimum123
ILoveDemMANNA
OZOnNengiTheory
MadridGuy
helinues
Arrewa
Tot
sapientia
360degrees
AchalugoNwa
JAMO84
goodheart02
franxalive
tesppidd
Jakemedg
TinubuGoQuench
FengChui
Agbegbaorogboye
ALL NAIRALANDERS..

May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless us all..

Lauretta onochie.. So you can quote Bible..

Evil agent of distablization

You will reap the karma one day.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by sapientia(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
femimailbox:

Brig. Gen. FRANCIS OMATA, Lagos Garrison, was at home when people started calling him that soldiers were at the Toll gate shooting.
He rushed to the scene and arrived about 39 mins after. Shouting loudly, identifying himself to avoid “friendly fire”, he immediately moved to pull back the soldiers, who were from 65 Battalion Bonny camp, led by their commanding officer, one Lt Col S. O. Bello.
Lt Col Bello & his men are still writing reports as authorities want to know who authorised this military action.
Pls IMMEDIATELY spread this. GEN. OMATA IS A HERO, NOT A KILLER! He deserves a medal, not condemnation! Don’t let an innocent man suffer for doing good! Already, even photos of his family are in circulation!
His only mistake was screaming his name to alert the soldiers of his presence. People at the scene picked that up and ran with it.

Any picture evidence or link?

I don't doubt you first.

But

They are writing report on who authorized them

Report?

We need name not report
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by helinues: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Good morning South West Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by luvmijeje(f): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Too late!!!! A child that says his mother will not sleep he too will not sleep.

When you insist Nigeria will know no peace, let me see how you will all have peace. They will just be supporting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

Lauretta onochie.. So you can quote Bible..

Evil agent of distablization

You will reap the karma one day.

My beloved brother, please this is not the time for this.

By the way, I am not Lauretta.

God bless you.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
Good morning South West Nigeria

My brother, good morning..
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:
Too late!!!! A child that says his mother will not sleep he too will not sleep.

When you insist Nigeria will know no peace, let me see how you will all have peace. They will just be supporting rubbish.

My sister, it's not late..

Nigeria belongs to us all, and we'll never allow evil elements destroy it for us. Please join us let's liberate Nigeria.

God bless you.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by sapientia(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, please this is not the time for this.

By the way, I am not Lauretta.

God bless you.

Even Lauretta will wonder why you are more evil than her.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by helinues: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, good morning..

Elders do not need to climb Kilimanjaro before for seeing future.

Hope Yoruba's are learning
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by helinues: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
8x18:
[s][/s]

You dey fear to cancel my comments?

Oya do the needful as it dey hot
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
femimailbox:

My brother, justice will be done. All the guilty will be punished both here on Earth and by God Almighty. Anyone who says Nigeria will not progress shall face the anger of God. Anyone who kills innocent people shall face the full wrath of God..

Nigeria go better.
God bless us all.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Elders do not need to climb Kilimanjaro before for seeing future.

Hope Yoruba's are learning

I feel really bad for the death of some of your people. Really bad things have gotten to this extent.

It was because of this kind of killings I was initially against the protest. But God will fight our battle. The killers will be brought to book. I serve the living God.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by luvmijeje(f): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, it's not late..

Nigeria belongs to us all, and we'll never allow evil elements destroy it for us. Please join us let's liberate Nigeria.

God bless you.

God bless you o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

Even Lauretta will wonder why you are more evil than her.

My beloved brother, please, this shouldn't be happening, at least, not on this thread. Let's preach love, not hatred.

God bless you.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by helinues: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I feel really bad for the death of some of your people. Really bad things have gotten to this extent.

It was because of this kind of killings I was initially against the protest. But God will fight our battle. The killers will be brought to book. I serve the living God.

Those saying Government sponspored thugs to distrupt the protest are just liars.

It is common knowledge anywhere that both Right and Left wings hardly agree on same issue.

Was proud boys on USA sponspored? Hell No

1 Like

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Those saying Government sponspored thugs to distrupt the protest are just liars.

It is common knowledge anywhere that both Right and Left wings hardly agree on same issue.

Was proud boys on USA sponspored? Hell No

My brother, I agree with you.. It's not fair to conclude they were sent by the FG.. We shouldn't jump into conclusions on sensitive issues like this.

I pray that our leaders will be given the wisdom to tackle this issue without hurting innocent people.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by loveth360(f): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria must divide for peace to reign.
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by tot(f): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

I trust you are all doing great.. As for my brothers and sisters in the South going through this tough times, I sincerely feel your mood and share your feelings. I pray God Almighty will comfort you and put an end to all this..

This is why I weep when this past mistakes keep reoccurring.. Seeing the kind of threads created on this Forum made me weep.. I wept yesterday when I came across some threads alleging that some tribes are instigating other tribes; causing division and enmity among brothers.. This is wrong.. This is evil.. A sign that enemies are among us to take advantage of this crisis we are going through...

Like the Holy Books say:

uptimum123
ILoveDemMANNA
OZOnNengiTheory
MadridGuy
helinues
Arrewa
Tot
sapientia
360degrees
AchalugoNwa
JAMO84
goodheart02
franxalive
tesppidd
Jakemedg
TinubuGoQuench
FengChui
Agbegbaorogboye
SLAP44
ALL NAIRALANDERS..

May God bless Nigeria.
May God bless us all..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
THE FIRST TO ATTACK YOU AND DENY IT THEN YOU GET ANGRY THEN THEY PREACH UNITY AND PEACE

SAME OLD SAME OLD
Re: Let Us Shun Hatred And Embrace Love, Unity And Peace by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
ezenwajosh:
THE FIRST TO ATTACK YOU AND DENY IT THEN YOU GET ANGRY THEN THEY PREACH UNITY AND PEACE

SAME OLD SAME OLD

My brother, please we shouldn't involve politics.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Postpones October 31st Bye-Elections / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari- Nnamdi Kanu / Rivers PDP Defectors Are Neophytes - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.