Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away (642 Views)

Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by Lloydfather(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
During operation python dance, Nigeria army besieged MNK home and wanted to eliminate him, but he out smart them and flee the tensed situation that could have been an end of him if not for his bravery and smartness.
but some people feel he's a coward for escaping what could have been his end.

But this Case of ABT the Jagaban of Lagos, running away from mere protesters or should I say (Hoodlums) as they are been discribed now.
what do will call it Cowardice or WIMP.

your opinions pls

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by lordlugards: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahahaha, laugh wan kill me
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Lloydfather:
During operation python dance, Nigeria army besieged MNK home and wanted to eliminate him, but he out smart them and flee the tensed situation that could have been an end of him if not for his bravery and smartness.

But this Case of ABT the Jagaban of Lagos, running away from mere protesters or should I say (Hoodlums) as they are been discribed now.

your opinions pls
[/s].
Are you mad ?

You must be very stupid .. nothing that had happened should make one laugh .
I dislike tinubus antecedents but still get some sense ..

Anyways I heard buhari or jubril or whatever you care for passed away on Monday and it's been kept hush hush now tinubu threatened to expose this via osibanjo and they targeted him

Heard from a friend
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by TecM0: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu is a man you don't know his where about, yet you concluded in your mind that he ran away.. lol
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by fykes(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Empires are toppled from within.

But why humans seek to build oppressive dynasties without any thought of or idealogy of bridging the gap between the rich and poor is another study of its own.

Bcoz evidence abounds to the shameful end of such dynasties.
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by BENARI: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lloydfather:

your opinions pls

OP your effort to incite Igbos and yorubas against each other just hit a brick wall. For your information, igbos hate thier corrupt politicians much more than the yorubas hate theirs. The only difference is that Tinubu messed up big time with the Lekki attack. That's why he's now paying for his own sins. Its turn by turn.

And just so you know, nobody hates Tinubu more than the northerners. I live with them. I know what they say about him in private.
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by Yobabad: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
In as much as we the Yorubas want unite with our igbo brothers, pls this thread is uncalled for. Let sourthern be United for once
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by Newbreed2018: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lloydfather:

your opinions pls
Tinubu is a great coward. Most of the wretched yoruba Muslims are even greater than him. Amassing illegal wealth is no sign of greatness/bravery.

Imagine, unarmed protesters were coming for u and u Japa like a rat with tail in between his legs leaving Lagos treasury and bourdillon.

A Jagaban that always run at the sound of "we no go gree ooo" is that one a Jagaban? cheesy

Jagaban of Lagos Agberos.

Mc Oluomo is even greater than Tinubu.

We yoruba Muslims adopt MC Oluomo as our new Jagaban since the bourdillon Jagaban is a coward.
Re: Why Will A Whole Jagaban Run Away by gentleg87(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
But Tinubu bred the hoodlums in lagos... Why is he running away from them...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Funny Reaction From A Disappointed Nigerian After Presidents Speech / Obaseki's Original U.I. Certificate Emerges! / Sacked Workers Of Access Bank Protest Non-payment Of Full Entitlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.