Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You (5864 Views)

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G (tribute) / 15 Years Today, Rip Notorious B.i.g. The Greatest Of All Time / If Notorious B.I.G. Was Alive: Would Jay-z Be King? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You by GudLion(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2011
Biggie, its 14 years that haters took your life, How i cried when i heard the news and even cried more during the funeral.
You gave rap music some real definition with your unique style, lyrical content, story telling and master rhyming. You mesmerized your listeners with your style. You were indeed talented as you mostly did not write your lyrics,
Biggie grabs the mic and starts flowing,
It's fourteen years now and your murderer are still at large, what a shame!
But like P Didi said" we know your haven smiling down,

Re: Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You by Bamsyle2(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2011
Na wa o . . . a Nigerian-styled obituary for the American rap icon grin
Re: Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You by baslone: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2011
I went from construction Timbs to Ac's wit rims to flippin mixtapes/ to bitches feedin me grapes!

After mad blunts & gin, we had the plan made/ bought wifey a crib and bought the mafia an arcade!

"My garage call it cee-lo. 4, 5's, and 6's/ honeys by the mixes, if it aint broke don't fix it"

R-I-P

Brooklyn's finest, Biggie Smallz, Notorious B.I.G, The Black Frank White

Christopher Wallace

(1) (Reply)

Video: Rudeboy (Paul P-square) - Fire Fire [DOWNLOAD] / Listen to Yoruba Radio online / Ruggedman Ft Dagrin - Emi Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.