Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War (1143 Views)

Lekki Regional Road: LASG Comences Removal Of Structures On Right Of Way / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App / The Nigerian Army Opens New Cyber Warfare Command. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Charleys: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
I had to read this link again

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/army-launches-exercise-crocodile-smile-vi-targets-cyberspace/

Where the Nigerian army launched the new operation crocodile smile.

And I checked and read this;

This is the first-ever cyber warfare exercise to be conducted in the history of the African armed forces.

The Army noted that Exercise Crocodile Smile VI, which would run from October 20 to December 31, would carry out cyber warfare operations to counter negative propaganda by criminal gangs and groups in social media and across the cyberspace.

So when you see people telling you there was no shooting in Lekki, just remember we are at war.

Now check out the meaning of gaslighting in the dictionary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by MickzyDonald: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution We need Revolution

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by vcente(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
The next step is to organize all the escaped convicts and give them weapons to fight the state, as that's really the only way they will ever be free, expect more prison breaks, that's usually the way all sponsored revolutions go

7 Likes

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fulani fg is redeploying military from war torn borno to south.

Are we not suppose to be hearing Boko Haram gaining advances more than ever now?

I forgot Boko Haram is a northern in house jihadist group

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by cybertruss(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fellow Nigerian. It is true the denial of the military seems to be gas lighting. Trying to confuse people. Thanks for enlightenment.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/gaslighting

We don't care about pictures and videos. The fact that 1 person died and several injured is enough prove that soldiers fired innocent civilian

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Charleys: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
This people are working overtime.

They even said that an Instagram Livestream was Photoshopped

It's a social media war.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by idid: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm,

Propaganda is their Crocodile smile, it is all clear now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Charleys: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Resurgent2016: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Their agents are here on nairaland already, you'll knw them by the senseless things they post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Charleys: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't be dismayed.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by boyjo: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Typing..

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

Check it out..
Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by boyjo: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Charleys:
Don't be dismayed.

Thank you o my broda.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
On to them already
Quota system cyber warfare
They all have a script and they never deviate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's A Cyber Warfare Going On Right Now, We Are At War by Charleys: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
On to them already
Quota system cyber warfare
They all have a script and they never deviate

Truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pelosi Is Wasting Her Time, Trump Will Remain In Office Till 20th January - FFK / Airforce Personnel In A Deadly Ambush By Terrorists / These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.