Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

419 Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 419 Oyedepo (3707 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419 Oyedepo by Joagbaje(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
timsolo:

Calling a Man of God no matter what a "419" is really Bad! I don't subscribe to that and no christian will do that! If what He teaches doesn't doesn't line up with your belief, y don't you walk away instead of judging the Man Of God! Judgement looms!

You have my GBAM! On that.
Re: 419 Oyedepo by rawswagga(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
I pray God to forgive u.u have no rit to judge a man of God.
Re: 419 Oyedepo by iyke619: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
kufreabasi:

@POSTER,
Is that the reason you tagged this man ''419''?
You ARE THE MOST POPULAR 419 I've ever seen and heard.
Is giving in your own context narrowed down to money in life?
How much can you even give someboby?
You'll die a perfect begger if you don't confess and beg for forgiveness.
If i had not heard of and seen this man preached about giving and even reading from the bible, i would say it is a lie.
My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.

I've always known u to be a Christian on ur lips and nt from the heart, and so is the product of occultic churches like Winners Chapel and Christ embassy. Why do u abuse the poster cos he aired his opinion? Did Christ abuse his revilers? Its because u worship ur pastors thats why u can kill if they re reviled, but u can overlook pple if the curse Christ right in ur face. U re the one who needs severe deliverance because right from the time i came to this NL, I've come to notice from ur hollow arguments that u r indeed a superficial nominal christian. Just pray to God to save u from worship of ur fellow man in the crooked guise of "men of God"

I've found out personally that oyedepo, Oyahkilome and a good number of false pastors in nigeria are in a secret cult called Freemasonry. I've seen several posts on that in NL and other sites, it was Benson idahosa who was initiated by Oral Roberts et all who raised and initiated "pastors" like Ayo Oritseojeafor, mike okonkwo, Oyedepo,etc into Freemasonry. These once in turn raised their own disciples. I can say this any where, we've very very few true pastors in Nigeria. But God has been exposing the fake once little by little. Chris is spending a fortune to suppress all expository scandals, but he can fool some of the pple (like u) all the time, but he can never fool all the pple all the time". one day, the truth will manifest and i'll be on NL to congratulate u MR MAN WORSHIPPER!
Re: 419 Oyedepo by EVANS4GOD(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
givers never lack the lord is good so you should give if you have anything to give.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Raw Power Of God At CCT Deliverance Ministries... / Asiri Owo Nla / Who Is Greater Than Jehovah God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.