Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters (2679 Views)

One Of The Protesters In Jalingo Looted City Sign Post - Photo / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is the question I have been asking myself all day. Fast forward to 2 days ago I felt so distraught seeing pictures of my fellow Southerners killed by the Nigerian army, although we don't agree in certain ways. I couldn't fathom why a President that swore to protect his people sending soldiers to kill them. But seeing some people debunking the claims of being killed. I don't know what to think anymore. Was the killings exaggerated?

If the soldiers had shoot at protesters people won't even dare stand and do live videos, they would either be running doing the video as we have seen in some videos or lying down doing the videos. I would like someone living in Lekki to ascertain or debunk all these claims.

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:
This is the question I have been asking myself all day. Fast forward to 2 days ago I felt so distraught seeing pictures of my fellow Southerners killed by the Nigerian army, although we don't agree in certain ways. I couldn't fathom why a President that swore to protect his people sending soldiers to kill them. But seeing some people debunking the claims of being killed. I don't know what to think anymore. Was the killings exaggerated?

If the soldiers had shoot at protesters people won't even dare stand and do live videos, they would either be running doing the video as we have seen in some videos or lying down doing the videos. I would like someone living in Lekki to ascertain or debunk all these claims.
In one of the fake videos, one guy panting even said they shot at them and he ran but he's going back to the tollgate now grin yeye.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Kdon2: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

You think everyone is lilly liver like you! I have seen dozens of video during this incidence taken by frightful Nigerians who were hiding to record atrocities by security operatives not just in lekki toll gate alone but all over southern region during this endears saga. So Mr man get your guts together develop ur spine!

12 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by luv2rolly(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Did a woman really gave birth to you? If you can answer this then your question is answered! Werey ni! Dumb question like your dumb president!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Formation2009: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Did you watch AIT news ? Are you on Twitter??

If the army killed shouldn't be a question again...

Intestines were out of a guys belle

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Holumhidey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
mumu you watch the video at all?

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by ProT: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Make sure u ask this question the day a soldier will shoot ur father.

Shebi na u shoot people Sanwo Olu go see for hospital?
Or the ones Osibanjo send his heart to?

Weyrey with f00lish question.

12 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kdon2:

You think everyone is lilly liver like you! I have seen dozens of video during this incidence taken by frightful Nigerians who were hiding to record atrocities by security operatives not just in lekki toll gate alone but all over southern region during this endears saga. So Mr man get your guts together develop ur spine!

I am particular about Lekki toll gates. Because some videos and pictures making rounds on social media has been confirmed as lies.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
luv2rolly:
Did a woman really gave birth to you? If you can answer this then your question is answered! Werey ni! Dumb question like your dumb president!

Didn't get the point you were trying to make though.

Not a smart answe

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Formation2009:
Did you watch AIT news ? Are you on Twitter??

If the army killed shouldn't be a question again...

Intestines were out of a guys belle

Any Video can be posted on Twitter, and as for AIT most of the videos they were airing was gotten from social media. No investigative journalism!

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Rodwave: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Zombie miscreants are irredeemable. Anyway, everyone is not a coward and a slave like you.

Who ever paid you guys for this useless PR stunt is very stupid and dull. He just wasted money on incompetent mofos.

Anyway, you guys should keep opening useless thread. I will be here to read and laugh at your senselessnes grin

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Formation2009: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Any Video can be posted on Twitter, and as for AIT most of the videos they were airing was gotten from social media. No investigative journalism!
I hope you don't live under the rock... Where did those death sanwolu late admitted came from

3 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Holumhidey:
mumu you watch the video at all?

Omo boss nor be insult matter, me sef I para wen I see the videos I even felt depressed sef. Not until yesterday wen I con dey see say some of the video nor be recent video. For real. Na make I won get ideas baba

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
ProT:

Make sure u ask this question the day a soldier will shoot ur father.

Shebi na u shoot people Sanwo Olu go see for hospital?
Or the ones Osibanjo send his heart to?

Weyrey with f00lish question.

Why bring my family into this?

Just trying to set my thoughts right and see what you spewing from your might. "Everyone does not think the same that is why there are fools amongst us"

Soldier nor o see my family tho

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rodwave:

Zombie miscreants are irredeemable. Anyway, everyone is not a coward and a slave like you.

Who ever paid you guys for this useless PR stunt is very stupid and dull. He just wasted money on incompetent mofos.

Anyway, you guys should keep opening useless thread. I will be here to read and laugh at your senselessnes grin

PR keee.. Check my previous post. I am independent thinker. I am not trying to change anybody's point of view, I am just trying to make human and get true facts since we don't have investigative journalism in Nigeria. Social can mislead us sometimes. The Xenophobic attack comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Jack005(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

PR keee.. Check my previous post. I am independent thinker. I am not trying to change anybody's point of view, I am just trying to make human and get true facts since we don't have investigative journalism in Nigeria. Social can mislead us sometimes. The Xenophobic attack comes to mind
You guys should stop asking this useless questions? To what end if I may ask? Soldiers shot at protesters, we heard that soldiers were carrying most of the dead bodies. What else do you want to hear.. Nonsense!!
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by amarachi06(f): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Firstly, there was no Youth Corper on ground that horrific day.
secondly, the people debunking the news are paid miscreants doing their bidding as usual.
Thirdly, l am yet to hear from Late Oke's family over the list of their boy.
The dead picture of Oke was in broad daylight not night, and the real people that were shot at, are in the morgue.

You can visit them there.
I started suspecting these paid urchins, when the two guys that debunked the news of their deaths came out, and followed by the Youth Corper.

You guys (BMC) posted fake pictures, and came back later to debunk it, making it difficult for people to discern the truth.
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jack005:
You guys should stop asking this useless questions? To what end if I may ask? Soldiers shot at protesters, we heard that soldiers were carrying most of the dead bodies. What else do you want to hear.. Nonsense!!

You heard ??
That is not enough to make assertations.
Do you know of any eye witnesses please?

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Jack005(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

You heard ??
That is not enough to make assertations.
Do you know of any eye witnesses please?
Lagos state government just said two lives have been lost at a particular hospital.. Hope you are now satisfied you this bmc new miscreant.
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Formation2009:
I hope you don't live under the rock... Where did those death sanwolu late admitted came from

Never did I say people did not die. People could have died from stray bullets and stampede. But did you soldiers shoot directly at the protesters?

3 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Formation2009: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Never did I say people did not die. People could have died from stray bullets and stampede. But did you soldiers shoot directly at the protesters?
something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Kdon2: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

I am particular about Lekki toll gates. Because some videos and pictures making rounds on social media has been confirmed as lies.

So other killings don't matter?? I
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kdon2:

So other killings don't matter?? I

Others do. It is so saddening bro. Was just saying that the whole polity might have been heated with certain allegedly fake pictures and videos. You get ba

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Kdon2: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Others do. It is so saddening bro. Was just saying that the whole polity might have been heated with certain allegedly fake pictures and videos. You get ba

Videos are difficult to fake, You can fake pictures but not live video. No room for editing sir. They are as real as u are a human being. Thanks for being civil...I guess you are a southerner
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kdon2:

Videos are difficult to fake, You can fake pictures but not live video. No room for editing sir. They are as real as u are a human being. Thanks for being civil...I guess you are a southerner

Not saying they were edited, maybe it was just a video from a different event. Like a video I saw going round I had seen the video a year ago and it was one of the cult wars.

Yes I am a southerner from Edo State. I used to be a tribalist but I am now Southernlist. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Kdon2: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Not saying they were edited, maybe it was just a video from a different event. Like a video I saw going round I had seen the video a year ago and it was one of the cult wars.

Yes I am a southerner from Edo State. I used to be a tribalist but I am now Southernlist. Thanks

No wonder! You can't get that from tge other side
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by famouscargo4u: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Osedagal:

Just because you're not a victim should not give you a leeway to say rubbish. We say a live video of how the shootings started, how people died on the spot. Instagram live video can't be photoshopped. It was also said that the army took away many corpses. Did you also not ask questions on why the light went out and camera removed before the shooting? Some of the survivors are still in the hospitals and many later died due to complications of fun wounds. I hate when people trivialise events.
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
famouscargo4u:

Just because you're not a victim should not give you a leeway to say rubbish. We say a live video of how the shootings started, how people died on the spot. Instagram live video can't be photoshopped. It was also said that the army took away many corpses. Did you also not ask questions on why the light went out and camera removed before the shooting? Some of the survivors are still in the hospitals and many later died due to complications of fun wounds. I hate when people trivialise events.

Ok. Thanks. I have a better view of it now.
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Osedagal(f): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kdon2:

No wonder! You can't get that from tge other side

Not in the manner tho. I am changed now. We are not our immediate enemy, the Northerners are
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by Kdon2: 2:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Osedagal:

Not in the manner tho. I am changed now. We are not our immediate enemy, the Northerners are

Buhari that I know would have said more in his broadcast if it were northern youths that were mowed down with bullets in such cold blooded manner.
Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by butterfly777(m): 3:00am On Oct 23, 2020
politicsnigeria.com have been known to investigate controversial news and put the records straight.

I hereby call on politicsnigeria.com to investigate the Lekki shooting and give us unbiased report.

Let's see the magnitude of the massacre.
20/10/20, bloody day.

1 Like

Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by SirVintageCock: 3:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Osedagal:

confirmed as lies by paid Buhari's media crew grin grin. You just got played, lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman / FG Must Summon The Finnish Ambassador, Simon The Rat Ekpa Must Be Repriatriated / Ogun State Street Poll Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.