Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

War May Be Looming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War May Be Looming (2676 Views)

Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians / Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS / Reasons Why War May Soon Breakout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
As it stands now a war might break out in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War May Be Looming by nolywe(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
It has in port harcourt...oilmill/elelenwo
Re: War May Be Looming by IsBubuAlive: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oga there is no war. Major stakeholders in the country were more or less uninterested in the protests.

2 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
IsBubuAlive:
Oga there is no war. Major stakeholders in the country were more or less uninterested in the protests.

The crises will escalate further. There's no end in sight for the current situation.

3 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by Pierced(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Same in South East.

Enugu and Anambra States is boiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War May Be Looming by Finnese001: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:

In your house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Finnese001:

In your house

E dey pain me if zombie quote me ehn. Tweh!

8 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:
Bro, war won't break out. By Sunday, everything go dey die down.

Let's pray for peace to reign in our country. We can make changes through the ballot box.

10 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bro, war won't break out. By Sunday, everything go dey die down.

Let's pray for peace to reign in our country. We can make changes through the ballot box.

That's the issue. I don't think things are going to die down. The current posturing of the federal government will ensure the crises escalates further. The country is gradually splitting into 2.

9 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:

That's the issue. I don't think things are going to die down. The current posturing of the federal government will ensure the crises escalates further. The country is gradually splitting into 2.
Is just a matter of time, war is not a child's play o.

Have you seen what Lybia has turn into? We can do this revolution through the ballot box in 2023.

But the real question is that are Nigerians ready?

2 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by Valkrie: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is just a matter of time, war is not a child's play o.

Have you seen what Lybia has turn into? We can do this revolution through the ballot box in 2023.

But the real question is that are Nigerians ready?

Which ballot box? Ballot box wey the government go thief...if ballot box is working the current government would not have been in power today but alas they forced themselves in against the wish of the people and what we are seeing and experiencing today is a direct consequence of their actions...from supreme court governors to imposed and appointed governors and they think they are smart working with a crooked judiciary...Nigeria people dey vex and all out of frustration...!!

IF YOU DISALLOW A PEACEFULL CHANGE THEN BE PREPARED FOR A VIOLENT ONE..!! That is what we are experiencing today....!! Simple as ABC..!!!

9 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Valkrie:

Which ballot box? Ballot box wey the government go thief...if ballot box is working the current government would not have been in power today but alas they forced themselves in against the wish of the people and what we are seeing and experiencing today is a direct consequence of their actions...from supreme court governors to imposed and appointed governors and they think they are smart working with a crooked judiciary...Nigeria people dey vex and all out of frustration...!!

IF YOU DISALLOW A PEACEFULL CHANGE THEN BE PREPARED FOR A VIOLENT ONE..!! That is what we are experiencing today....!! Simple as ABC..!!!

that is a very silly thing to say....are you sayin nobody voted apc....??

look,if you dont believe in democracy no more,then lets scrap it and return back to military rule....

nonesense....

who told you everybody has to agree with you in anything....??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War May Be Looming by Finnese001: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:

E dey pain me if zombie quote me ehn. Tweh!

Monkey
Re: War May Be Looming by boyjo: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
SoutEast&Southwest

Have you seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4158474/bso-just-took-over-disbanded

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Typing...

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

And one of our own may spearhead this from the WTO.
Everyone calm down please...

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

My question to the Yorubas is this:
When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

1 Like

Re: War May Be Looming by Eastlink(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
SlayerForever:
You shouting war, are you prepared? Or is by mouth you’ll fight the war?
Re: War May Be Looming by tsdarkside(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
boyjo:
SoutEast&Southwest

Kindly expect more attacks from these new sets of BSOs on your tribe posing as the other tribe; on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc.

I feel you should respond to the Moniker personally rather than insulting each other's tribe.

There is a part B.

Typing...

Please I will like to beg my fellow Southerners, the Igbos, to be patient with me as you read what's next.

I am told that, you can do your own research, they want to use Nigeria as the testing ground for the new vaccine; the 666 vaccine. You may know it as the Bill Gate Vaccine.

My question to the Igbos is this: when these new BSOs starts to insult the your tribe pretending to be Yorubas, even insulting the WTO Rep, pretending to be Yorubas, how would you handle it?

When these new BSOs starts to taunt you for the solidarity you are sharing with the Igbos now using Igbo monikers, how would you respond?

The thread predicted that the BSOs will not perform as the BMC did, and I hope so too.

wtf are you talking about....??

wtf is a bso....

1 Like

Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
You shouting war, are you prepared? Or is by mouth you’ll fight the war?
[/s]

Oga all your posts for the past 2 weeks have been daft. Abeg no quote me again.
Re: War May Be Looming by Ategberoson(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
boyjo:
SoutEast&Southwest

There is a part B.

Typing...

shut the fúck up, enough of bloodshed and burning in southwest

I decree all third force disturbing southwest to be consume by fire, southwest will breath again

take your war to your state and region. we don't war in southwest, any protesters seen on the road should be arrested and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: War May Be Looming by abduljabbar4(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
You guys should continue freeing prisoners and burning police stations. The end result will surely be magnificent. This is better than Netflixgrin
Re: War May Be Looming by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
OP, ignore the fools,,, you aren't far from truth.

I can sense one region planning to take everyone by surprise angry

If you know, you know cool

1 Like

Re: War May Be Looming by boyjo: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
tsdarkside:

wtf are you talking about....??

wtf is a bso....

Re: War May Be Looming by Abyjah: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Wake up ,people, we've long been at war. War of the classes; between the haves and have nots, the rich and the poor, and the privileged few who exploit and impose themselves on us.
Re: War May Be Looming by Eastlink(m): 1:40am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:

Oga all your posts for the past 2 weeks have been daft. Abeg no quote me again.
You knew my post was daft because I keep slapping your mumu IPoB skulls. Don't go and do something useful with your life instead of looking for useless war that your grandfather couldn't finish.
Re: War May Be Looming by busar(m): 2:58am On Oct 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
the war that will consume you and your family abi! Carry your bad mouth and sick mind away from here... Eleribu deede

2 Likes

Re: War May Be Looming by mike8804: 3:09am On Oct 23, 2020
forewarned

Re: War May Be Looming by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Valkrie:

If the youths know what they want, they will take over,who snatched the ballot box, who are they using,they are the youths,so if the youths know what they want, it's acheivable, but last last they will collect small money and start carrying boxes up and down
Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
You knew my post was daft because I keep slapping your mumu IPoB skulls. Don't go and do something useful with your life instead of looking for useless war that your grandfather couldn't finish.
[/s]

Tweh!
Re: War May Be Looming by SlayerForever: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
busar:
the war that will consume you and your family abi! Carry your bad mouth and sick mind away from here... Eleribu deede
[/s]
Re: War May Be Looming by Mantain(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2020
most people calling war have not seen it. op you are calling war, may be you are the first victim of it. pray for peace pls

(1) (Reply)

Yemeni Child Bride Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Buhari, Lists Four Avoidable Calamities / Endsars : The Ignorance Of The Igbo Youth On Full Display.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.