Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians (1459 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shortly after the president addressed the nation, which got many people reacting, The president's follower Adaojo Victor came out and readdresses those mocking his master's speech.

He wrote,

All those comedning my president's @mbuhari speech saying it's a recorded re-play non of ur unborn fools will ever speak Good correct American ENGLISH like @mbuhari @ShehuSani u are an illiterate @realFFK ur wife na ashawo. @mbuhari Live president of Nigeria!!!",.

He said;

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sincerely, Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites. No matter what the president says, people will always have something to say. This is especially the Igbos and the useless opposition that put the country in the mess we are today.

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by MAGG0T(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
A slave to his master, the punk is just playing according to script,.

The mugu above me, we are all frustrated in the situation we found ourselves..but stop being foolish,....blame those animals who voted a lifeless cow into power...

Afonjas can't do without blaming others in their own misfortune
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who is he??
Here in space,we don't know him.

Like leader,like followers. Incompetence, ignorance and hypocrisy. Talk more of asslicking(with plenty of faeces on it)

It was even hard reading his tweet, talk more of his slave master's speech.

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Sincerely, Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites. No matter what the president says, people will always have something to say. This is especially the Igbos and the useless opposition that put the country in the mess we are suffering today.

I tell you

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by ojun50(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Sincerely, Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites. No matter what the president says, people will always have something to say. This is especially the Igbos and the useless opposition that put the country in the mess we are suffering today.
Shehu sani na igbo
Ffk na igbo

They reason with ur head

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Rodwave: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
What is that? Is that a name of a newly discovered sea turtle?
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by ojun50(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
And this Igbo bat can not see where I mentioned opposition
Thank God am not one, but you don't have sense

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
And this Igbo bat can not see where I mentioned opposition. E be like say na garri dey your head

Why wasting ur time replying the lazy guy ?

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people's asslicking is on another level o..

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
Some people's asslicking is on another level o..
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Rhapsodia: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okay cheesy

Even nairaland buhari zombies will be shocked by this News grin
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
MAGG0T:
A slave to his master, the punk is just playing according to script,.

The mugu above me, we are all frustrated in the situation we found ourselves..but stop being foolish,....blame those animals who voted a lifeless cow into power...

Afonjas can't do without blaming others in their own misfortune

peaceful protesters at it again, I can bet it with your aggressive speech here, you will be worse than Buhari

imagine the protests of more than 10 days when some country had 60, 70 etc you burned down everywhere and you're calling for revolution that's not a uniform decision?

we need to set our priority right and note aboki don't joke with power, push for restructuring and save us criticising the man every minutes, ordinarily his speech is meaningless to me as I give no damn
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

peaceful protesters at it again, I can bet it with your aggressive speech here, you will be worse than Buhari

imagine the protests of more than 10 days when some country had 60, 70 etc you burned down everywhere and you're calling for revolution that's not a uniform decision?

we need to set our priority right and note aboki don't joke with power, push for restructuring and save us criticising the man every minutes, ordinarily his speech is meaningless to me as I give no damn
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by mamaafrik(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
And this Igbo bat can not see where I mentioned opposition. E be like say na garri dey your head
Seun SW,SE,SS AND MIDDLE BELTAN,please not these bunch of miscreants,tribalizing situation to divide.

Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Kdon2: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
ojun50:

Shehu sani na igbo
Ffk na igbo

They reason with ur head

Half educated fool na im he be! No mind the kunu dullard!
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

same character with Buhari, chronic sadist and hypocrite
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by naija4life247: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
This idiot is mad.

His forefathers are mad.

His generations yet unborn will be mad.

Meanwhile, he is right that FFK's wife is Ashawo.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Jack005(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
naija4life247:
This idiot is mad.

His forefathers are mad.

His generations yet unborn will be mad.

Meanwhile, he is right that FFK's wife is Ashawo.
ogbeni wetting happen na? You be buhari man ni.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Ever8090: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na human being type that thing wey I dey see so?..
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Emotionss: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OZOnNengiTheory:
Sincerely, Nigeria is a country filled with hypocrites. No matter what the president says, people will always have something to say. This is especially the Igbos and the useless opposition that put the country in the mess we are today.

I just hope they money they're paying you guys is worth betraying your human conscience.

I wonder when sani and FFK became igbo.
Re: Buhari's Speech: Adaojo Victor Comes Out And Re-addresses Nigerians by Emotionss: 12:49am On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OZOnNengiTheory:

Why didn't you mentioned everything as opposition ? Why single out igbos ?

Meet The Youngest Academic To Become A Senior Advocate Of Nigeria / Igwe Of Nnewi, Orizu Inaugurates Nnewi Security Outfit / Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have?