Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

#endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu (3477 Views)

Endsars Mayhem: We’re Still Counting our Losses — Lagos Govt / Two Young Boys Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photos) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by DiscoverID: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SirVintageCock: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:

Go to Asari dokubo's page and see the attacks on his personality by igbos. Over a thousand comments abusing him for calling out Nnamdi kanu. You see, you can only deceive the useless sophisticated yorubas with your antics and not me. Let's call a spade a spade, you have been fighting guerilla warfare against southwest all along, but everything is going to change.
Fake news.

Where is the video??

The online northern warlords have incensed and incited you repeatedly this past few days. They are pitching the souths against each other and you guys are falling for it. What do you think will happen?? You will go to the East to retaliate?. Haba, reason am na. How many omoluabis dey east to execute guerrilla warfares?

This is what will happen, the heritage and businesses on both sides in southwest will be razed to the ground and I am sure nobody wants that. The online northern cyberspace crocodiles will cheer each other on with their popcorn and kunu baring their gworo-stained teeth.
Stop dancing to the tunes of the oligarchs or you will end up levelling the whole Southwest to the ground, both Igbos and Yorubas in the southwest will feel the heat.

You know the funny truth, the land of the north and the east will remain untouched.

23 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Limitednow: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Your stupidity knows no bounds, so those Yoruba speaking thugs are now Nnamdi Kanu's boys?

36 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Prompto: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Even if he told his boys it doesn't mean that was the case. Tinubu own too much n that is why he suffered those casualties. Now he understanding his overbearing influence is turning people against him. He if wants to. E a Godfather he should be n stay far away from governance of lagos state else his name will continually be dragged.

4 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2020
obama30:

Idiotic hausa fulanis, you're too small to divide Yoruba's and Igbo. This is not 1966.

Igbo and Yoruba are they United now? Kam nukwa na echi aburo school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Bluntguy: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2020
This shouldn't make FP because it's not true. The south has become united.

5 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Quim2: 3:39am On Oct 23, 2020
DiscoverID:
Leader of the outlawed group, IPOB Nnamdi Kanu has claimed responsibility for the mayhem that followed the #EndSARS protests in Lagos this week.

In a monitored phone – in program on Radio Biafra, Kanu pointedly claimed ”I gave instructions that my members must target Tinubu and his investments. Now, his hotel is in flames” he said boastfully

The Biafra leader vowed to relentlessly pursue Tinubu to anywhere he may be in Europe. ”We will track him down and make him see the anger of IPOB, the largest mass movement in the world. Just track him for me” he said

Shedding light on his involvement in the statewide mayhem, Kanu revealed that he asked his members to infiltrate the #EndSARS protesters and team up with the protesters, ”so we can make the country ungovernable. Our aim is very clear ”

“This will continue until we achieve our purpose of breaking the country or until people in the zoo realize that they have to let Biafra be” he vowed.

https://citizennewsng.com/2020/10/endsars-mayhem-my-boys-burnt-tinubus-hotel-nnamdi-kanu/

Do you think Linda ikehi got where she did by spreading fake news with such poor caption Too!
Better be careful they are killing fools in Nigeria now.

10 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Goodman247: 3:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by NaMe4: 4:05am On Oct 23, 2020
These paid low-lifes are opening divisive threads all over this forum.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by SalamRushdie: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Division propaganda again...please ignore

6 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Macphenson: 4:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Seun how long are you going to allow this nonsense attack on Ndigbo with your platform?

It's better you do something fast or we assume your silence means consent.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 4:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news..

Kanu dare not say that

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by KosiGee(m): 4:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Limitednow:
Your stupidity knows no bounds, so those Yoruba speaking thugs are now Nnamdi Kanu's boys?

Let him be...He is schizophrenic and very paranoid.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Lexusgs430: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2020
What's the difference between Kanu and Osama bin laden........

Let's even assume this fairytale is true......... He keeps hiding and instructs others to go kill, maim and destroy........

Ok o........

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by OwenJesse27(m): 4:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by OwenJesse27(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbbhcNGjDw

D nite tinubu hotel was burnt down...
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Princessogaraya(f): 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
see were trouble dey,Eyaga dey wake am

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by OwenJesse27(m): 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news fake news.... Moderators close this tread

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by Darkpanthera: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
DiscoverID:

[/s]

Fake as fvck

1 Like

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 4:50am On Oct 23, 2020
SirVintageCock:
Fake news.

Where is the video??

It was an audio and it went viral, everyone heard it.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 4:50am On Oct 23, 2020
There is no southern unity stop deceiving yourselves. Let everyone bears his father's name.

You foolish people always blame Lord Luggard for joining the North and South together but always fail to blame those who joined the West and the East together. Are you that daft? Do you think we are fools? We all don't have anything in common. Let East go its way we West will go ours.

So you can now be clamouring for a country with the Yorubas you love to hate and blame, after all the names calling and abuses we endure from your brash behavior and attack. So you don't want your biafra or what is it?

We Yorubas don't want anything to do with the igbos period. We have listened to the broadcast made by kanu, his direct attack on Yorubaland, "burn Tinubu Hotel and other properties, attack Sanwo-Olu but don't touch Enugu" he said, we have the evidences. Imagine if was a Yorubaman that broadcast such against igbos you fools will be crying to high heaven, "we are going to ICC, we will seek justice" and all the jargon. Now you are here calling on Seun to come and suppress this eyes opener post. The bird is out of hand already. Your motives have been exposed. We will continue to broadcast this from time to time. Igbo have murdered sleep and your restlessness starts from now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 4:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Limitednow:

So Igbos in Lagos no dey speak Yoruba again abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 4:51am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

It was an audio and it went viral, everyone heard it.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2020
obama30:

Idiotic hausa fulanis, you're too small to divide Yoruba's and Igbo. This is not 1966.

Is it Hausa/Fulani that made him to make those unfounded boastful utterances? I believe you've heard the audio but trying to live in denial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:
Fake news..

Kanu dare not say that

He said it and the audio went viral. Just be listening to Radio Biafra program by 7pm, he even say more than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 4:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Darkpanthera:
[s][/s]

Fake as fvck

What is fake?

So you people can now try to cover-up? I thought you are brave like you lord kanu. So all this while it's just chest-beating at work.
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by anungangampu: 4:57am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

He said it and the audio went viral. Just be listening to Radio Biafra program by 7pm, he even say more than this.
The hatred you are praying for will kill you and your family.. Be ready
Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 4:58am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

Don't waste your time with them. They are trying to cover-up but internet doesn't forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by DiscoverID: 4:58am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

Is it Hausa/Fulani that made him to make those unfounded boastful utterances? I believe you've heard the audio but trying to live in denial.

Don't mind him, he thinks he's dealing with some foolish yorubas.

Watch the analysis Asari dokubo made on the subject matter on Facebook. Search for Dokubo Asari Justice Foundation on Facebook, the latest video on the page. And while you are it, read over thousand comments made by igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Mayhem: My Boys Burnt Tinubu’s Hotel -nnamdi Kanu by greensandy: 4:59am On Oct 23, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

I have noticed with disdain a coordinated attacks on Igbos rump in them with this #EndSars Brouhaha which started on a good faith but because of their devilish and bitter agenda, they have started adding ethnic coloration into it.

And the Mods have been quiet without doing nothing to stop this senseless madness and topics

They keep opening post upon post....

I don’t know why this particular tribe keep pushing all these things...is it Fear of the Northerners or what?

I have stopped writing stuffs that will divide the Igbos and Yorubas the more, because we are Southern brothers. I want a United South that will defend their territory from external aggressors but since this sophisticated mo.rons don’t have any common sense

We are going to play this ethnic card very well that will send them to oblivion

For the avoidance of doubt

And let it be on record that the Yorubas have been the ones that has been pushing so hard to overthrow the Buhari Northern government

They started with Soworo with a #RevolutionNow movement it did not work

Now Tinubu the rattle snake created a #Sorosoke movement causing dissatisfaction by mobilizing uprising in Lagos because the Northern Powers has shut him out completely.

Let it be known that #SoroSoke is a Yoruba language

Let the world know so that the truth can set us free!

Blame your lord and savior kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son / Jonathan, Atiku, Wike And T Y Danjuman In Close Door Meeting / Is It Possible To Get To Aso Rock Without Being Initiated Into The Occult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.