Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? (991 Views)

"If We Start Suspension For Anti-party, We Will Suspend Many People - Damagum / Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test / Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2020
This thread is for all those people who are totally fed-up with INEC and their gross incompetence and inconclusiveness.

#OverhauLINEC..
#OverhauLINEC..
#OverhauLINEC..
#OverhauLINEC..
#OverhauLINEC..
#OverhauLINECTotally......

We Are Tired Of The Current Structure Of INEC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by helinues: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2020
shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:
shocked embarassed embarassed
Guy Be Civil Naa

1 Like

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by helinues: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Guy Be Civil Naa

How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
This thread is for all those people (those people like me) who are totally fed-up with INEC and their gross incompetence and inconclusiveness.

#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINECTotally......

We Are Tired Of INEC.

I will support an online campaign for now. I love your thoughts though. This is where the key to change resides.

https://www.nairaland.com/6195381/strategic-take-over-nigeria#95161719

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Another avenue to loot and destroy people means of living?..

Get a job, protests are not means of acquiring properties.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2020
helinues:

How do you mean?
Ok.. I get you now
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Esseite:

Like, please tell me the exact link between “An Online Campaign For Ending-INEC” and “Acquiring-Properties”.
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Very foolish set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Like, please tell me the exact link between “An Online Campaign For Ending-INEC” and “Acquiring-Properties”.

That was how the EndingSars started.. look at the terrible predicaments and jobloss facing private business men and organisations

Peoples whole lives shattered..

6 Likes

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2020
The truth of the matter is, Nigerians would get free and fair elections only if Nigerians want free and fair elections.

And the truth is, we don't want elections to be free and fair.
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Esseite:

That was how the EndingSars started.. look at the terrible predicaments and jobloss facing private business men and organisations

Peoples whole lives shattered..
Let me state it categorically that when I typed “Campaign”, I knew exactly what I meant.
It was not every online campaign that turned into a protest.
And also, it was not every protest that turn violent, or got hijacked by hoodlums who used the avenue to “acquire properties”.
Stop Over-assuming..
And most importantly, stop derailing this thread.
Honestly, I hate people like you who see evil in every single thing, even where there is obviously none
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
This thread is for all those people (those people like me) who are totally fed-up with INEC and their gross incompetence and inconclusiveness.

#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINECTotally......

We Are Tired Of INEC.

Why don't you just call it endnigeria? Because face it, all this endsars was revolutionnow, IPOB masquerading behind a genuine protest to carry out thier nefarious activity. The end game was the disintegration of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has already show his hand with the audio. Its evident he was and his cohort were behind the anarchy in Lagos and elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
The truth of the matter is, Nigerians would get free and fair elections only if Nigerians want free and fair elections.

@(The Bolded Statement)..
I want free and fair elections.
And I know I want it..
I don't know about you.
So, stop generalising.
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by BluntNigerian: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2020
rottennaija:

Why don't you just call it endnigeria? Because face it, all this endsars was revolutionnow, IPOB masquerading behind a genuine protest to carry out thier nefarious activity. The end game was the disintegration of Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has already show his hand with the audio. Its evident he was and his cohort were behind the anarchy in Lagos and elsewhere.
Right here and Now, I am talking about INEC...
When we get to the Issue of Nnamdi Kanu, we can talk that one fully.
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
@(The Bolded Statement)..
I want free and fair elections.
And I know I want it..
I don't know about you.
So, stop generalising.

Well, thanks for the comment, bit i still stand by what i wrote

The truth is , Nigerians still see elections as a means of getting benefits,not as a means of voting for decent leaders.

Also, many people have this mindset that elections are free and fair if their side wins.

With these two factors in mind, having a free and fair election in nigeria is a pipe dream

Your campaign is admirable, but at the end of the day, on election day, people wont vote for the most intellectual candidate. They will vote for the candidate that gives them something.

1 Like

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by chinjo(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Can you see how foolish and stupid you are?

1 Like

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Let me state it categorically that when I typed “Campaign”, I knew exactly what I meant.
It was not every online campaign that turned into a protest.
And also, it was not every protest that turn violent, or got hijacked by hoodlums who used the avenue to “acquire properties”.
Stop Over-assuming..
And most importantly, stop derailing this thread.
Honestly, I hate people like you who see evil in every single thing, even where there is obviously none

So how did you stop the protest that turned violent?..

I hate people like you aswell, who dont see evil where there is one

3 Likes

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by seunmsg(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Esseite:

The way you have been lamenting about the Endsars protest since yesterday is suspicious. This is so unusual of you. You should be milking the situation to attack Tinubu and Buhari and not speaking against the “peaceful protesters”. Did you lose your properties to the carnage?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
seunmsg:

The way you have been lamenting about the Endsars protest since yesterday is suspicious. This is so unusual of you. You should be milking the situation to attack Tinubu and Buhari and not speaking against the “peaceful protesters”. Did you lose your properties to the carnage?

Those are not peaceful protesters, they are rogues and criminals.. is jailbreaking part of protesting, is burning malls and places of employment part of protesting?..

They are now on the same road extorting individuals and motorists, same reason the endsars movement was about..

Imagine wanting to jailbreak, ikoyi, kirikiri etc.. can you just imagine these idiots..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Esseite:

Those are not peaceful protesters, they are rogues and criminals.. is jailbreaking part of protesting, is burning malls and places of employment part of protesting?..

They are now on the same road extorting individuals and motorists, same reason the endsars movement was about..

Imagine wanting to jailbreak, ikoyi, kirikiri etc.. can you just imagine these idiots..

I quite agree with you. Every reasonable person saw the carnage coming. We appealed to the protesters to end the protest after SARS was disbanded but they cursed and abused us. Celebrities and so many young people were using the protest for clout chasing and Twitter validation without thinking about the consequences. The attention was too sweet so they didn’t want it to end.

The protest did not gain anything other than deaths, arson, and anarchy since the day SARS was disbanded. A sad situation that could have been averted if they had listened to reasonable counsel. Hopefully, lessons have been learnt.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by OkoNDOoBo: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
We no gree yen yen yen. Hoodlums that have been looking for ways to steal and vandalise hijacked the protest.
The ones that re bittered about emergence of lagbus burnt over 100 down in 3 different locations.
The ones that re bittered about successful people business have looted it.
The foolishness of few have cost over 100,000 their jobs,

2 Likes

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by orisa37: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Yes. It will be #EndCentralElectioneering. #EndCentralPolicing and #EndCentralFunding& Resourcing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Stateoforigin: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
The youths are even the bigger problem.
Take the SUG elections for example...

It is filled with vote buying, rigging and even violence. Candidates give students money to vote for them.

I know that the northern fanatics are a big stumbling block to our development as a country but we must also look at ourselves.

We ain't saints either.

Our corru

2 Likes

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by cybertruss(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

I don't agree with you. Mr President is the only one to determine free and fair election.

GEJ decided and gave us free and fair election. He allowed his enemies conduct election.

Current president can never do that. Few days to election, he will tactically remove anyone that is not loyal and put only loyal people either with force or trick.

Removing INEC or allowing INEC will not make any difference

1 Like

Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by Kamanuozuzu: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:

#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINEC..
#EndINECTotally......

We Are Tired Of INEC.

How many hashtags do you want to trend? Why don't you compress all of your needs in just one hashtag: #EndNigeriaNow
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by rottennaija(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:

Go and sleep. You are just looking for an avenue to inflame more unrest. Now, it has become evidence that IPOB were behind the 'Endsars' protest and used that as an avenue to burn down Lagos.
Re: Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? by rottennaija(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2020
BluntNigerian:

Go and sleep. You are just looking for an avenue to inflame more unrest. Now, it has become evidence that IPOB were behind the 'Endsars' protest and used that as an avenue to burn down Lagos.

Have you not seen how quite it has been? When you people were told to end the protest, that it has been hijacked, you didn't want to hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge Update: Obiano & Fashola Attends Townhall Meeting: PICS / IPOB Sit-at-home: Umahi Reverses Shops’ Forfeiture Order In Ebonyi / Umunne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.